Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348012 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by casted81: 3:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Any time I try to charge my gionee 5001s its brings out this notification.

Does it mean my Battery gone? How do I get a replacement

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Informer155(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Pls help!!
1-new infinix hot6 40k
2-2nd new l9 plus 35k
which one should i go for? i lou superp camera,gud batry,nice display, un faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emperordammy: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
fotadmowmend:

What's d model of your phone?

Gionee X1S
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
RENOWNED2:
how difficult would it be to change. There's no chance if it affecting my screen during the process right?

Change screen then 12k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
casted81:
Any time I try to charge my gionee 5001s its brings out this notification.

Does it mean my Battery gone? How do I get a replacement

Definitely you have to change it because it can cause more harm to your panel. 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
I need a Samsung galaxy s5 screen . Pm me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dammysmart: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
hi engineers can anyone help with htc one a9 screen repair price? im in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dammysmart:
hi engineers can anyone help with htc one a9 screen repair price? im in Lagos. Thanks

If u r in alimosho chat me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dammysmart: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
princemillla:

If u r in alimosho chat me up
im in Alimosho, isheri idimu to b precise.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Demola66(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
princemillla:

I have. Slightly cracked... Chat me up

Let’s talk on WhatsApp 08056648108
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chucksbadt(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
chucksbadt:
Hi guys, my iPhone 7 Camera is always shaking, it gets worse when i try to video. I also hear a cranking sound when it tries to Focus.

Could this be fixed?.......how much am i looking at?
I'm based in Port Harcourt

Help me guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:37am On Mar 06, 2019
chucksbadt:

Help me guys

Best option is change d camera lens. Or Google the possible cause
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okwypascal: 4:13am On Mar 06, 2019
please I have issues with my phones contacts, sometimes it just wipes off, thereby not allowing me see people's status or people see mine on WhatsApp. please help me out here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pasqal09: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2019
Dear engineers,

Is it possible for one to roll back to a previous Android OS after an upgrade?
I was on Android 8 Oreo and when the new Android 9 pie update poped up, I upgraded to it. But now, I'm regretting make to that move and I want to revert back to Android Oreo. Please help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
pasqal09:
Dear engineers,

Is it possible for one to roll back to a previous Android OS after an upgrade?
I was on Android 8 Oreo and when the new Android 9 pie update poped up, I upgraded to it. But now, I'm regretting make to that move and I want to revert back to Android Oreo. Please help me out.
You'd have to flash it with an android 8 stock rom for your phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pasqal09: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
photon3106:

You'd have to flash it with an android 8 stock rom for your phone.

How can I do it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
pasqal09:

How can I do it?
Have you flashed a phone before now? If the answer is no, then you might want to consider giving it to a technician who can.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drexel39(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
princemillla:

I have. Slightly cracked... Chat me up
what's ur price?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
drexel39:
what's ur price?

Thanks. A guy tested the screen this morning and discover there is a line on it now. Ans some parts will not touch. Guess I stored it badly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drexel39(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
princemillla:

Thanks. A guy tested the screen this morning and discover there is a line on it now. Ans some parts will not touch. Guess I stored it badly
hownmuch as it is
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okwypascal: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dear esteemed engineers

my Pano mobile android phone all of a sudden stops showing contacts, and after a while, the contact will restore. please I need assistance with the issue, cos most times it delays me from making calls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikcid: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hello Gurus, my Samsung Galaxy tablet isn't responding to touch and has refused to reboot. It is only showing homescreen with lights for over an hour now. What do I do? ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Demola66(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Pls any one with iPhone X crack screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:48am On Mar 07, 2019
ikcid:
Hello Gurus, my Samsung Galaxy tablet isn't responding to touch and has refused to reboot. It is only showing homescreen with lights for over an hour now. What do I do? ?

Press and hold the power button for at least 15 to 30 secs . It should reboot. It only freezed. Or hold both volume down and power button for same secs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikcid: 5:18am On Mar 07, 2019
princemillla:

Press and hold the power button for at least 15 to 30 secs . It should reboot. It only freezed. Or hold both volume down and power button for same secs
I'm just seeing this now... Thanks. The phone switched off on it's own after 3+ hours of staying as I've described previously (lights on with nothing responding), and it refused to power on. What action should I follow next?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ovems(f): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Good morning to the engineers, my Infinix Hot 4 had a broken screen and when i went to replace the screen it started having other issues. Now the screen doesn't go off anymore, even when i press the side button, it just goes off and come back on the next second. The repairer said i should do a system upgrade and it will stop. I did and it didn't. What should i do?
Note that if the screen refuses to go off, I have to reboot it before it will response for a few minutes and then starts acting up again. Also the touch screen messes up sometimes. Sometimes it freezes. All these were not happening before the screen change.
sorry for the long post.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Traveln: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2019
princemillla:

Did you change anything on the fone befor now, I mean what did u fix last on the fone
yes,i flashed it about 4 months ago,it started having this network issues after flashing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by linpok: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2019
i have two Samsung Galaxy S4 for sale.

1: one doesn't see network sometimes( selling for parts or have it fixed yourself)

2: the second one is perfectly okay.NO issues

i dont need both.

location is ABUJA.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Selectivebadboy: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
HI i'm new to nairaland and i need help
my tecno spark ka70
when i bought it and inserted my sdcard it somehow merged with the internal storage
now i cant access the data on my sdcard and most apps cannot run without the sdcard
if i eject the sd card and mount it back it says sdcard corrupt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Prince4945(m): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
please guys who has a samsung note 4 screen for sale, im in dire need of one , please no too much money o...location- ikorodu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
ikcid:

I'm just seeing this now... Thanks. The phone switched off on it's own after 3+ hours of staying as I've described previously (lights on with nothing responding), and it refused to power on. What action should I follow next?

Just charge it u av nothing to worry about. The fone just freezed. Next time just press those button together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.