Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344033 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ovems:
Good morning to the engineers, my Infinix Hot 4 had a broken screen and when i went to replace the screen it started having other issues. Now the screen doesn't go off anymore, even when i press the side button, it just goes off and come back on the next second. The repairer said i should do a system upgrade and it will stop. I did and it didn't. What should i do?
Note that if the screen refuses to go off, I have to reboot it before it will response for a few minutes and then starts acting up again. Also the touch screen messes up sometimes. Sometimes it freezes. All these were not happening before the screen change.
sorry for the long post.

My dear I fix this issue on infinix note 3 yesterday. Are u in lagos?? If u are chat me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Traveln:
yes,i flashed it about 4 months ago,it started having this network issues after flashing.

U need to re flash it again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikcid: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
princemillla:

Just charge it u av nothing to worry about. The fone just freezed. Next time just press those button together
Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kalesaheed: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Engineers in the building. Please what is the cost of fixing an iPhone 7+ home button
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:23am On Mar 08, 2019
kalesaheed:
Engineers in the building. Please what is the cost of fixing an iPhone 7+ home button

Forget it, it won't work. What happen to urs. How did it stopped
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KENNYAGRO(m): 4:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Hello please I wanna find out if we have someone that unlocks phones here??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Traveln: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2019
princemillla:

U need to re flash it again
Ok thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Maximatic(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Need xiaomi mi max 2 screen replacement thanks 08179801339
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kalesaheed: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks man
princemillla:

Forget it, it won't work. What happen to urs. How did it stopped
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ovems(f): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2019
princemillla:

My dear I fix this issue on infinix note 3 yesterday. Are u in lagos?? If u are chat me up
Good morning, I am in Abuja. How do I fix mine?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2019
Ovems:

Good morning, I am in Abuja. How do I fix mine?

TKe it to ur tech ask him to check if the front sensor is covered? If no let him cover it with double black tape if otherwise let him remove the watever covering it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2019
KENNYAGRO:
Hello please I wanna find out if we have someone that unlocks phones here??

I do check my sig below

https://www.nairaland.com/4990832/premium-samsung-iphone-unlocking-services
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dunsin125: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Please can I get the stock rom for infinix note 3 and also procedures to flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LePrezident(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dear iPhone user, you are being tracked - http://www.toks.tech/dear-iphone-user-you-are-being-tracked/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ligopedro: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pls engineers, how much can i replace iPhone xr screen and Galaxy S9+ screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
ligopedro:
Pls engineers, how much can i replace iPhone xr screen and Galaxy S9+ screen.

IPhone x 70k s9plus wey breeze never blow finish Don crack
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ovems(f): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
princemillla:

TKe it to ur tech ask him to check if the front sensor is covered? If no let him cover it with double black tape if otherwise let him remove the watever covering it
Ok. Thanks. Will let you know how it goes. But is that also why the phone freezes sometimes? Or why it operates itself sometimes?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 09, 2019
Pls am realy in need of gionee p8w panel...am in abuja
Pls chatme up if u have or knw where i can get it...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:05am On Mar 09, 2019
Ovems:

Ok. Thanks. Will let you know how it goes. But is that also why the phone freezes sometimes? Or why it operates itself sometimes?

If it freezes and operate itself u might want to change ur digitiser. That's the main prob with the touching itself. That will also correct the sensor. It's like using one stone to kill 2bird. Ur engineer shud know better
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harmony940(m): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2019
Hello brothers my iphone 6s is not seeing sim,please who can hrlp me fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xzydar(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2019
saxby:
i will advise against flashing so you dont have issues when you want to update your device o

Thanks bae
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wilson5183(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
urgent need of Samsung J7 pro screen
if available, call me or WhatsApp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
harmony940:
Hello brothers my iphone 6s is not seeing sim,please who can hrlp me fix it.

I can fix it 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Wilson5183:
urgent need of Samsung J7 pro screen

if available, call me or WhatsApp me

Original 25k from Samsung direct 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ovems(f): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2019
princemillla:

If it freezes and operate itself u might want to change ur digitiser. That's the main prob with the touching itself. That will also correct the sensor. It's like using one stone to kill 2bird. Ur engineer shud know better
Good morning, I really appreciate your taking the time to help me. I will show him your suggestions. And let you know how it goes. Really grateful!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by georgio(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Please how much is the s9+ screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lh19(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Guys please how much does it take to fix the glass in front of the Infinix Note 4 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stanad005: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
I mean no disrespect to this thread but I would love if you guys could check my new short film. Thank you.
If you like it please do drop a comment, like and share it with others. I just need your support. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrBKCCYfhmc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
georgio:
Please how much is the s9+ screen?

Currently 118k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lh19:
Guys please how much does it take to fix the glass in front of the Infinix Note 4 screen?

Plus separation and service charge should be around 4k to 5k depending on whose doing it

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lh19(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
princemillla:

Plus separation and service charge should be around 4k to 5k depending on whose doing it

Thanks Bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaiyejina(m): 2:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Please house I want to find out if menu Button of iPhone 5s can be changed

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.