Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357979 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kalybaly: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
hello. pls can I get an unlock code for blackberry backup extractor or phonminer unlock code
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kelvinuj(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!

Plz how wil I know if AIO flasher sees my fone (N3)??

Cos I have followed all d steps it will just say flashing and it will be der for ova an hour.
Pls gurus I nd help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kelvinuj(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
i Rooted my n3 souccessfully and I went and move a system file of abt 123MB to sd and d fone went off, wen I NO it back it was nt booting it will jt show "TECNO" and boot itself to recovery mood.
Plz wht is d way out for me??

Pls gurus I nd help. [b][/b]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yklem2010(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
i have nokia N900 but it does not accept nigeria sim card what is the remedy to it,i need urgent response anyone there for assistance plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kedon(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Please gurus how do I root my infinix race bolt?
08137188729 for more info...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 4:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Am Back On Point...lol wink
On this thread Am open fully to Technicians Only, So if you have problems with fixing that mobile/Pc especially hardware problems, post it here or contact me personally and i will get you solutions and guides as necessary, Thanks for keeping the thread going Techies am happy to be back wink

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2013
Mornin dragnet, along side other
gurus..... I use a nexus s GT-9023i,which is
broken now, the screen i mean.
Pls i'd lik to kno if gettin d screen
is a possibility, how much do u
tink it'll cost? Thanx for
percieved response.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shakira23(f): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls help!I have been tryin 2 manual set my tecno T605 for internet settings n I have not been successful...pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by littledarline(f): 1:23am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello please I need help urgently, my Tecno p3 isnt receiving calls anymore. I can call from it but if someone calls it reads userbusy indicating that I am on another call. Please help what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by littledarline(f): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2013
I want to know if it is possible to back up data on tecno p3 especially contact numbers and messages.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kalybaly: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2013
thomp4pal: Am Back On Point...lol wink
On this thread Am open fully to Technicians Only, So if you have problems with fixing that mobile/Pc especially hardware problems, post it here or contact me personally and i will get you solutions and guides as necessary, Thanks for keeping the thread going Techies am happy to be back wink

hello am using a
Samsung galaxy s. I seem not to have
network on it but it works limitedly with glo
and mtn and most times its with one bar or
no bar at all. I have had it rooted and
flashed but it still d same thing. pls help if
u can... thankx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by weezyjahy: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pulse engineers help be out? my T-Mobile HTC g2 android phone fell down and the screen glass broke, can I change the glass Pls? if yes, how much? Pls I need reply now. u can email me @
weezyjahy@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bilisalau: 3:16am On Aug 02, 2013
"Too many pattern attempts" enter ur gmail account. Please help my situation. My TECNO P3 can't be Access since I couldn't get Access. How do I get solution my people help me out please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinsdeby(m): 6:15am On Aug 02, 2013
Please i dont know what happen to my phone E72 whenever i want to install application it show certificate eror please what do i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2013
bilisalau: "Too many pattern attempts" enter ur gmail account. Please help my situation. My TECNO P3 can't be Access since I couldn't get Access. How do I get solution my people help me out please
get d phone into recovery mode then clear d memory
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2013
akinsdeby: Please i dont know what happen to my phone E72 whenever i want to install application it show certificate eror please what do i do
search for a way to get certified access or get signed apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by weezyjahy: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2013
Hello Pls my T-Mobile g2 fell down and the screen glass broke but the touch is still working perfectly Pls hw much can I get it done Pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by weezyjahy: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2013
dragnet:
search for a way to get certified access or get signed apps
Hello Pls my T-Mobile g2 fell down and the screen glass broke but the touch is still working perfectly Pls hw much can I get it done Pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by weezyjahy: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2013
dragnet:
get d phone into recovery mode then clear d memory
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fadajasi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
its already been a week that i am unable to use my phone
(blackberry bold 9900) . it doesnt boot up successfully. I think it
has something to do with the built-in memory. I got an error
message that the built-in memory can not be accessed due to
detected errors.
I have not used the built-in memory and haven't stored anything
on it. I find it weird that while i dont have anything on it, its caused
me a seriuos problem.
I have tried to repair the built-in memory several times and then
finally, today, my phone hanged and when i tried to pull the
battery out and put it back, it won't boot up. the boot-up line
indicator will only reach passhalf-way and thats it, dead end. it
wont boot successfully.
I have tried to "repair" it through desktop manager without
success. i tried to "update" it as well and ended up updating 4
version of OS 7's but it doesn't solve my problem.
at times it will open but only for a good 2mins or so.. then it froze
and i have to pull the battery out again. putting it back would bring
me back to the same dead end of booting up without success.
finally it booted up and did "format" built-in memory (ticked/
unticked - save cluster etc) but it only froze. and have to restart
the phone again. its frustrating.
When the phone successfully opened, i did "security wipe" but it
was not successful and it just made my phone restarted without
success.
Hope you can teach/tell me what to do on how can i resolve this
dilema. I trust that this support forum can help me with my
phone problem.
i would appreciate it if anyone can help me with the above. =)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DahtDopeBoi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
pls i need help wit my sony xperia arc s... i wanted to use the bluetooth of my phone to send some pics to anoda phone, immediately i clicked on bluetooth my phone rebooted and now the keeps rebooting over and over again... it has happened b4 and so took it to sn engineer and he guy flashed the phone it came back to normal.... is dis a solveable problem..... waiing for ur reply guys..... thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by walex2bad(m): 1:09am On Aug 03, 2013
Pls.Help.Me...It's.Been.Lng.I.Used.Diz.Phone...I.Jst.Saw.It.Sumwhere.In.Ma.Room.Nd.Started.Using.It.Bck...Without.Really.Pressin.The.Keypad,it.Wrks.By.Itslf,by.Jst.Merely.Touchin.It..As.If.It.Were.Trackpad..Its.An.Lg.Phone...And.Alxo,my.Spacekey.Is.Nt.Wrkin2..Pls.Wot.Can.I.Do.2.The.Phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by trigar12(m): 4:28am On Aug 03, 2013
how much can i get a new BB storm lcd screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Enouwem(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Please anybody with tun.ko module for LG c800 mytouch should pls upload it and give me the download link. My tun.ko installer restarts my phone. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ib5302(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2013
on air (wink)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello house..pls any hope for damaged s2 motherboard
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
I just downloaded Whatsap on my BB and its saying ''error starting whatsap:error loading module whatsapp verify error ''
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinsdeby(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2013
please how do i hack my phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by highbee92(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Please gurus my asha 200 use cannot a high memory card like 2gb without corrupting the files in it but when i insert a 128mb memory card, it works well. Please what can i do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chessguru1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hi, am back again o!
I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ got a brand new iphone 4, but I can't hear any sound when I make calls. The other party too can't hear me.
Initially, it was that I wasn't even getting. Any form of sound during a call. Found a mute or unmute option in the home screen short cut ,
Done all I can think off.
But still I can't hear anything. Please who has heard of a similar problem, and how did they fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dozie94: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
My tecno l3 just locked now nd its askn for my email nd password. Pls wat shud I do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1220) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.