Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342689 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donseyi27(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
If you say so, na A7 dem dey call am sha. Ur whatsapp pls
chuksvoice:

It does have
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
donseyi27:
If you say so, na A7 dem dey call am sha. Ur whatsapp pls

OK 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Green3: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
My gionee p8 max screen got broken for some time now so it was still working not until it was put inside a wet clothes. Where do I fix it at ikeja and how much will i fix it. Thank you

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DeyGee(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2019
Good morning..
We fix android, iPhone and ipad
We sells new and UK used iPhone
We also offer home service

Check my signature for contact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Green3:
My gionee p8 max screen got broken for some time now so it was still working not until it was put inside a wet clothes. Where do I fix it at ikeja and how much will i fix it. Thank you
i can fix it for you with a perfect touch .chat me up on whatsapp or call 08082409934 and let discus the price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Moneymaker1010: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Please I need to change my techno phantom 8 screen.....who can help n how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2019
i have a working samsung s6 edge panel for sale interested call 08110797020, location lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2019
i have a working samsung s6 edge battery need to be changed and it has the icy line on screen, selling for 20k neg

interested call 08110797020, location lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Green3:
I'm at Ikeja, contact me on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Moneymaker1010:
Please I need to change my techno phantom 8 screen.....who can help n how much
I can help you fix it @ 12.5k contact me on 08.03829.4998 (whatsapp/call)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by massalati(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP I CHANGE MY ITEL P 32 SIM CARD AND SLOT ANOTHER SIM AND WHEN I POWER THE PHONE ON AND THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE APPEAR ON THE SCREEN (INPUT YOUR PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD TO UNLOCK) and i didnt put any protection password...i remove the sim and put the original sim that was there is still shnwing thesame thing... PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME ON WHAT TO DO
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
massalati:
PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP I CHANGE MY ITEL P 32 SIM CARD AND SLOT ANOTHER SIM AND WHEN I POWER THE PHONE ON AND THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE APPEAR ON THE SCREEN (INPUT YOUR PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD TO UNLOCK) and i didnt put any protection password...i remove the sim and put the original sim that was there is still shnwing thesame thing... PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME ON WHAT TO DO
It's appears you are not the first person to use the phone, it's the security features(i.e anti-theft) that was triggered. Just do a hard factory reset but you will loose all information stored on the phone or if you know the first owner of the phone you can ask the person to provide you the password.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Prinzecharlez(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Perfectly working extremely neat Infinix note 4.
Distress sale
Chat or call 0.806538.5016

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DeyGee(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
We don't only repair your phones, we also keep them alive

Check my signature ..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by massalati(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
chuksvoice:

It's appears you are not the first person to use the phone, it's the security features(i.e anti-theft) that was triggered. Just do a hard factory reset but you will loose all information stored on the phone or if you know the first owner of the phone you can ask the person to provide you the password.
THANKS bro it was my junior brother and he said he has never encounter such
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TMseabiscuit: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please help... My Oukitel K3 dropped in water in falsh of a seconds, dried and powered it back up, but it went blank moments later, someone suggested I changed the LCD, I did changed the LCD and screen, but the phone still wouldn't display. Everything is working well, the notification soud is working, if a sim is inserted it rings, but wouldnt just display. please how do I resolve this ? Is there anyone in Port Harcourt that can help out? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noblefarm: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hello guys pls how out here. I did a reset for my phone and and it asked for my pattern to restart and when I put the pattern it keep asking me to try again in 30seconds and I have tried it more than 10times now same thing is happening. pls what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
TMseabiscuit:
Please help... My Oukitel K3 dropped in water in falsh of a seconds, dried and powered it back up, but it went blank moments later, someone suggdisplay . i can fix it for you and it will work but am in lagos .chat me up on whatsapp or call 08082409934ested I changed the LCD, I did changed the LCD and screen, but the phone still wouldn't display. Everything is working well, the notification soud is working, if a sim is inserted it rings, but wouldnt just display. please how do I resolve this ? Is there anyone in Port Harcourt that can help out? Thanks
the display iche is affected and needed to be replace before you can change the screen and it will
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TMseabiscuit: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Repairguru:
the display iche is affected and needed to be replace before you can change the screen and it will

Thank you very much for your response.
The display iche you talked about, I don't know what that is, is it the same for all phones? This phone part is not readily available in the country, if to order in the screen.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by astrosammy: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
please gurus in the house, my Alcatel One Touch 6010X - 2DRGFR3 firmware got corrupt when i restarted the phone while connected to my laptop through USB cable. Now when I tried switching it on it will only display the "Orange Logo" and that's it. where can I get the firmware to download? I have tried searching with Google but it keeps giving me Alcatel-One-touch-6010X MT6577 frimware zip to download and use. Should i go ahead??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bioemmy: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please, my homtom S16 will display charging whenever i try charging but the battery level won't increase. The battery however increases whenever i use desktop charger.

I've taken it to two engineers that predicted charging port problem. They've both changed the charging port but the problem still persists.

One of them talked about the charging IC having issues, and said it may not be repairable.

i considered getting a new battery, but the battery is scarce.

Please, what can i do?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DeyGee(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2019
noblefarm:
Hello guys pls how out here. I did a reset for my phone and and it asked for my pattern to restart and when I put the pattern it keep asking me to try again in 30seconds and I have tried it more than 10times now same thing is happening. pls what shlould I do?

Try hard reset that will help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DeyGee(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning

Welcome to DeyG Fix Tech
We are available for Sales of New and UK used phones...
Repair of phones, Iphone,Android, iPad

Check my signature for more
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Owojuyi(f): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning, I have an iPhone 6plus for sale urgently. 16gb.

The only problem is the front camera is not working.
Asking price: 30,000
Slightly negotiable
Whatsapp 09059617023

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Gold Infinix S2 for sale: 2gb and 16gb storage. It has no fault whatsoever. Selling with its follow come charger.
Price: 35k and negotiable
Call: 09077986485

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slamstanlee(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Brand new galaxy S6
Box with accessories.
3/32gb
40k( shocked

Lagos. Whatsapp 080 652404 90

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shelumiel: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Dm me if you have a Samsung Galaxy Note8 screen(fairly used o).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abbey086(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please, who has a working LG G3 Panel for sale?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shogsman(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Who can unlock iPhone XS Max carrier here.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cation25(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Phone gurus in the house please come to my aid..

My Infinix hot s3 has been misbehaving. If I put on my hot-spot, it would go blank with error response "system ui has stopped"...i have to restart the phone and when I put it on again, the same thing. Sometimes I have to reboot the phone 3 times before it would work.
If I try sending pictures or sharing pictures, the same error, "system ui has stopped" is what I keep getting.

Secondly, the phone keep deleting music, pictures and videos... I have tried everything I got from Google but all to no avail.

I need help to restore my phone please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by notimeisnotime(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
How can I put My app on my home screen in my infinix hot 4 I'm finding it hard to do and it's not dragging

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.