Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,290 members, 7,846,319 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1361931 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tlyon(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Narnah:
My infinix s4 fell into water, I was able to get it out in time. Then I placed it in a big of rice for some minutes.

On putting it back on, almost everything was working well except that it keeps showing headphone sign and USB connection when nothing is connected to either ports.

I can only listen to music with only earphone now. Please can anyone help me with it solution?
do locate the nearest repair office to avert further damage as the liquid still is on the panel.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheSparrow: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2020
TheSparrow:
My phone was stolen recently and I had to quickly get a new android phone (Venus X19) with 1GB ram. I only use about 5 apps, occupying less than 300mb space. However the phone memory keeps getting filled up causing the apps I use to not function. I always have to factory reset the phone to bring it back to its senses, but same issue repeat its self after 2-3 days.

I noticed that "Phone and Messaging storage" is the culprit here, always growing and occupying any available space.

Anyone had a similar experience? Is there a solution to this?

Thanks

Good morning house.

I still need help with this please.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Straightlyne(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=Pelumiv post=7455439]
no long tin, na flashing be the last resort. flash with same firmware or v7.95.[/quoin

Why use the old phones instead of buying the Latest phones at very good price
https://www.instagram.com/Straightlynegadgets
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Straightlyne(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
We sell all used iPhones and Samsung @
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Straightlyne(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lanretoye:
u need to be sure you have a faulty port otherwise you will incurr double cost.

Most times it could be a charging IC fault, have the battery boosted from their you know if it’s the charging port or the panel.

We sell new brand new and London used iPhones, Samsung and other mobile phones accessories.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Straightlyne(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Moving your previous iPhone data to the New iPhone is very Simple, you only bring the New iPhone not fully set up to the old phone, you would see a pup up message on your old phone just follow the instructions. You have you new iPhone fully set up.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Straightlyne(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lanretoye:
how much sir

Moving your previous iPhone data to the New iPhone is very Simple, you only bring the New iPhone not fully set up to the old phone, you would see a pup up message on your old phone just follow the instructions. You have you new iPhone fully set up.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Straightlyne(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lanretoye:
there could only be two issues but subject to diagnosis
1. Your batry might be completely bad,some times swollen as a result of redundance,in this case you need to change it
2.your phone might be faulty,in this case it shows the battry sign to indicate charging but it wont come up.this fault is called boost to charge,a battry that has less than one percent will not charge on the phone unless it is boosted with a battry booster and reinserted in the phone.

This little trick you can try on your own if you have a little tech skill:
If you can open your iphone carefully,remove the battry shield if it has one and disconnect the battry.then plug in your charger after disconnecting your battry,if the apple logo comes up after few seconds then your phone is okay,then you have a battry issue.
If the apple logo doesnt show up,then you have a board issue and will need a technician to fix that.happy new year bro.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Hello house.,for the past 3 days or so I have been having issues with data contection with my phone an infinix hot 6, while my brother's iPhone adn Samsung galaxy easily connects even though we're using same sin for data. What can I do about bthis?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2020
Pchikaodili:

he said back glass not screen
cheesy Do you know the stress to fix an iPhone X back glass? Just find out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2020
TheSparrow:

Good morning house.

I still need help with this please.

Thanks
Get a memory card and and set it as default memory for your phone, that should solve it

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2020
purplekayc:
Hello house.,for the past 3 days or so I have been having issues with data contection with my phone an infinix hot 6, while my brother's iPhone adn Samsung galaxy easily connects even though we're using same sin for data. What can I do about bthis?
It could be an APN setting problem, call your network customer service center to send you data settings to your phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2020
Narnah:
My infinix s4 fell into water, I was able to get it out in time. Then I placed it in a big of rice for some minutes.

On putting it back on, almost everything was working well except that it keeps showing headphone sign and USB connection when nothing is connected to either ports.

I can only listen to music with only earphone now. Please can anyone help me with it solution?
Get a competent phone technician to fix it or contact me on 08.038294.998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adambeatz(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Brand new Samsung A30 for sale in lagos state at the rate of 55k. Buzz asap if interested .

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Mystical888:
Dear House,

Please assist with the cost of replacement of the screen of a Samsung S7 Edge.

My phone screen is broken and isn't displaying anything presently.

Kindly assist whichever way you can.
See picture of phone below :-
It's 50k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debetmx(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please why does my Samsung phone only gets network in certain places?

Most times when I enter a building it shows emergency or no network.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teebozz: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello House
What is the cost of changing and fixing Huawei Y9 prime screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kiddapunk: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] ANYBODY WITH TECNO PHANTOM 8 THAT THE PANEL IS SPOILT, I WANT TO.BUY OTHER PARTS LIKE SCREEN, BODY,ETC.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
teebozz:
Hello House
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
teebozz:
Hello House
the screen is available and the price is 14k. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tlyon(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2020
I have got some set of phone for sell or parts
1. Techno Y4 clean phone screen and touch but b3 runs down easily
2. Samsung J7 cracked touch other parts workes fine
3. Itel 1508 working panel cracked touch pad
4. Nokia 520 working panel and screen,cracked touch
5. Huawei ascent G570 clean body panel has power flex issue (camera and other parts could be removed)

GLO,AIRTEL ,MTN ,9MOBILE DATA ALSO AVAILABLE .
Call/whatsapp/text: 09036463613
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrSloan(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please who can help me with a good phone recording app for Samsung s10?

So far, all the apps I'm seeing record calls on file manager with unknown names rather than how they're stored on my contact list.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2020
Strobing horizontal stripes problem on RN8 screen.

To represent this bug you need to display a static dark coloured background (e.g. dark grey) on the screen. After a couple of seconds white stripes on the dark background will start showing up and disappearing quickly. The best way to observe the flasing stripes is using Google Phone app swithed to dark theme. But when I start pressing a button (e.g. * or #) repeatedly and quickly (making some kind of animation on the screen) strobing stripes stop showing up until I stop pressing a button repeatedly. You can see stripes in the photo below.

How can i solve this.. does this means my brand new Redmi note 8 screen is faulty or what

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shogsman(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
chuksvoice:

It's 50k
The phone itself cost exactly 50k or less.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
shogsman:

The phone itself cost exactly 50k or less.

All these engineers will eat those screens soon. Leave them.

They must sell it the price they got it in 2013 grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pascalville:
Strobing horizontal stripes problem on RN8 screen.

To represent this bug you need to display a static dark coloured background (e.g. dark grey) on the screen. After a couple of seconds white stripes on the dark background will start showing up and disappearing quickly. The best way to observe the flasing stripes is using Google Phone app swithed to dark theme. But when I start pressing a button (e.g. * or #) repeatedly and quickly (making some kind of animation on the screen) strobing stripes stop showing up until I stop pressing a button repeatedly. You can see stripes in the photo below.

How can i solve this.. does this means my brand new Redmi note 8 screen is faulty or what
the screen is bad .I have new screen in stock. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ebubeslym(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Infinix hot 8 3Gb 32Gb midnight black for sale Location ketu Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Silvawazza(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ebubeslym:
Infinix hot 8 3Gb 32Gb midnight black for sale
Location Ketu Lagos

No contact?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ebubeslym(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Silvawazza:

No contact?
0?O8?646424
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Silvawazza(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ebubeslym:

0?O8?646424
Question Mark doesn't stand for a Figure.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ebubeslym(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Silvawazza:
Question Mark doesn't stand for a Figure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1221) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.