Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353447 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
kingofthemall:
How much will it take to change the touch screen of infinix hot 6
I can fix it and the cost is 2,500. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
enet1:
Good Day all,

(1) Please how much is it unlocking a Samsung s9 phone which has passcode and cracked at the back?

Thanks in advance
I can unlock it for you. Chat me up on WhatsApp and let discus price 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
I'll change it for you 3k.
kingofthemall:
How much will it take to change the touch screen of infinix hot 6
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ifelove1:
My infinix note 4 goes off as soon as I unplug the charger no matter the battery percentage.

Initially my phone used to go off at random times and restarts several times unless I plug it. Now it goes off as soon as I unplug the phone. I have done a factory reset but the problem persists.

I want to know if it is likely a battery or motherboard issue.
Thank you.
It most likely to be battery problem, contact me to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Akanoaaa:
Hello sir/ma. Please I have issue with my gionee phone, the phone was unlock and my small cousin was playing with it and he mistakenly clicked on "Amiclone" then on "old phone" and then on "remove the machine data" unknowingly and all my contacts, call logs, pictures, videos and all my music disappeared. Please what I can I do to restore them back? Please I need help a brother.
Nothing can be done about it, unless if you u have your contacts backed up on Google drive
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
enet1:
Good Day all,

(1) Please how much is it unlocking a Samsung s9 phone which has passcode and cracked at the back?

Thanks in advance
I can unlock it for you and also change the back glass, contact me on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SojinuAyoNaira: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hi
I was gifted an iPhone 5s by my uncle who came back from Germany last year but on starting up the phone I am asked to input the previous Apple id that was logged on to the device but there is no way I can get that and I wish to make use if the phone. What can I do please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikeno(m): 4:58am On Jan 14, 2020
i need to repair my oukitel u11 plus touch screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:34am On Jan 14, 2020
ikeno:
i need to repair my oukitel u11 plus touch screen
its available. You can chat mW up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2020
The phone has been locked to that Apple ID. Contact your uncle for the details and if he doesn't know it then that's the end. Just sell d phone as scrap.
SojinuAyoNaira:
Hi
I was gifted an iPhone 5s by my uncle who came back from Germany last year but on starting up the phone I am asked to input the previous Apple id that was logged on to the device but there is no way I can get that and I wish to make use if the phone. What can I do please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cyberhike(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Phenom1590:

I snapped those pics yesterday,
It's 15k
whats the ram of the phone again??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eon84: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hello, i bought Gionee GN9012 whose battery happened to be very bad, I searched to replace it in Lokoja but am not successful. How do I get one or is there other phone battery that can fit into it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
Send a dm
eon84:
Hello, i bought Gionee GN9012 whose battery happened to be very bad, I searched to replace it in Lokoja but am not successful. How do I get one or is there other phone battery that can fit into it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pators(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
How much for original LG V20 battery i seriously need one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gabson001(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
please help
I don't know what's causing this

I can't install apps I collect from another phone

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
pators:
How much for original LG V20 battery i seriously need one
I have available and its 5k original .chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
eon84:
I have it available in stock and I can waybill to you .chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omobarca: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hello house, my iPhone 7 has been restarting itself and prior to that it kept on showing no service for days. what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Phenom1590: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
cyberhike:

whats the ram of the phone again??

It's right up there bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
What happened before it started showing no service and before it entered the loop?
Omobarca:
Hello house, my iPhone 7 has been restarting itself and prior to that it kept on showing no service for days. what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omobarca: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
visita:
What happened before it started showing no service and before it entered the loop?
tbh nothing out of the ordinary
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Biolagate22: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2020
HOW DO I BYPASS GOOGLE ACCOUNT ON MY S7 I FORGOT MY ID AND I REALLY NEED REPLY URGENTLY
THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2020
Take it to a software engineer. He'll be able to bypass it for you for a token.
Biolagate22:
HOW DO I BYPASS GOOGLE ACCOUNT ON MY S7 I FORGOT MY ID AND I REALLY NEED REPLY URGENTLY
THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Sounds like both hard and software issue to me. I'll fix it for you 10k.
Omobarca:
tbh nothing out of the ordinary
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Biolagate22: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2020
thanks
visita:
Take it to a software engineer. He'll be able to bypass it for you for a token.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2020
You're welcome
Biolagate22:
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bayodele73(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Can I get a used Samsung Note 5 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chat me up on whatsapp
bayodele73:
Can I get a used Samsung Note 5 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by budosky(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rexraph18(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hello guys.. Asking for a friend..
He has a pixel xl that has issues with making calls..
In his words.. I qoute:

"Sometimes you won’t hear the person or they won’t hear u. But if you restart the phone it starts working normal".

What can be the solution as he claims that it is a software issue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
budosky:
Is it possible to change the casing of this iphone 7? Cos the scratches no be here o
It's very possible, contact me to get it done for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Rexraph18:
Hello guys.. Asking for a friend..
He has a pixel xl that has issues with making calls..
In his words.. I qoute:

"Sometimes you won’t hear the person or they won’t hear u. But if you restart the phone it starts working normal".

What can be the solution as he claims that it is a software issue.
Let him do a factory reset, if doesn't resolve it then contact me to flash it

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.