Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1343718 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2020
Rexraph18:
Pls guys, how much is tecno pouvoir 3 plus screen (LB8) is the model number..

Urgent
its available on ground and the price is 7k .you can chat me up on WhatsApp 080882409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=repairpalng post=85849755][/quote]
My mi a3 amoled screen. Wait 45k. Lol i go sell am scrap. Buy new one. Its 58k brand new phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nokia 3 black - 18k
2/16gb

Tecno spark k7, black - 19k
1/16gb

Xiaomi Redmi 2, white back
1/8gb- 10k

All available and neat

08133077936( call/WhatsApp)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by latiephwald(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
I need blackberry passport working screen but dead panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
I need iPhone 7 panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otomori(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Verizon Ellipsis 8 4G LTE Tablet, Black 8-Inch 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
34k.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by timoney45(m): 5:58am On Jan 22, 2020
My tecno C8 is taking very long to fully charge. 5% in over one hour.
What is wrong with it and what is the solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2020
timoney45:

I can get this fix for you at 3k

Whatsapp 09060667755
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2020
timoney45:
the charging board is not absorbing the right voltage. I can fix it and it will return to normal.chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OLUWAfat(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
My Infinix Hot 7pro wouldn't come on again...
It wouldn't bypass that stage showing in the pix.
Can it be fixed?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2020
What happened before it got stuck on this place? Chat me up on whatsapp
OLUWAfat:
Can it be fixed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2020
OLUWAfat:
Can it be fixed?
It's software problem. Get a competent phone software technician to get it flashed or contact me thru my phone line
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaybeee(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2020
Galaxy A20s does not indicate charging, and does not charge... But in settings it shows charger connected, but does not indicate on top of d phone. Help, is not up to a month i bought the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
OLUWAfat:
Can it be fixed?
I can fix it for you.chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jaybeee:
Galaxy A20s does not indicate charging, and does not charge... But in settings it shows charger connected, but does not indicate on top of d phone. Help, is not up to a month i bought the phone
the phone need to be work on. I can fix it .chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Not up to a month? If you bought it brand new take it back to the store you bought it from. Your warranty should cover you.
Jaybeee:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
How much is iPhone 7 battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
rookidmart:
How much is iPhone 7 battery?
original battery for iPhone 7 is 5k and its available. Chat me up on WhatsApp 080882409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tlyon(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
I have a samsung note 5 phone with working panel but blank screen for sell
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by javaguru: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EggofLife: 12:51am On Jan 23, 2020
I swear I won't buy anything infinix again, my first infinix phone EVER in this life that I bought sometime late last year just packed after falling on the floor (it had screen guard and phone pack) it's an infinix smart 3 (not the pro version) at first the screen was on and i pressed the power button to dim it so I can clean the screen and that is how it just went it disconnected from my wifi and didn't power on again, the last guy i went to said it's battery ish and he can't find a replacement for it, please help me out with this issue cos I feel it's not ba3 and if I plug it in my power bank the power bank will first on like it's attempting to charge the phone then off normally like nothing was plugged in the first place
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tlyon(m): 2:41am On Jan 23, 2020
EggofLife:
I swear I won't buy anything infinix again, my first infinix phone EVER in this life that I bought sometime late last year just packed after falling on the floor (it had screen guard and phone pack) it's an infinix smart 3 (not the pro version) at first the screen was on and i pressed the power button to dim it so I can clean the screen and that is how it just went it disconnected from my wifi and didn't power on again, the last guy i went to said it's battery ish and he can't find a replacement for it, please help me out with this issue cos I feel it's not ba3 and if I plug it in my power bank the power bank will first on like it's attempting to charge the phone then off normally like nothing was plugged in the first place
if gotten new take it back to the store to getting it fixed. does it charge on direcht light
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EggofLife: 3:13am On Jan 23, 2020
Tlyon:
if gotten new take it back to the store to getting it fixed. does it charge on direcht light
doesnt and do I take it with the warranty card? Cos I don't have the pack or receipt anymore, I knew I should've kept those things somewhere safe

But I took a picture of it.. The pack I mean
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tlyon(m): 3:37am On Jan 23, 2020
EggofLife:
doesnt and do I take it with the warranty card? Cos I don't have the pack or receipt anymore, I knew I should've kept those things somewhere safe

But I took a picture of it.. The pack I mean
In the pics shows the IMEI NUMBER ? IF NO YOU CAN STILL TAKE THERE.for me its better its opened at the store than a fellow engineer. wouldn't mislead you to putting money in my pocket. since its new
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EggofLife: 6:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Tlyon:
In the pics shows the IMEI NUMBER ? IF NO YOU CAN STILL TAKE THERE.for me its better its opened at the store than a fellow engineer. wouldn't mislead you to putting money in my pocket. since its new
it has the IMEI number on there, for tracking purposes cos I had a feeling I might loose the pack since I'm not one place at a time... And the engrs had already tried to work on it, I'll take it back there this week if they accept

At least so far its just transport money that I've spent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2020
EggofLife:
I can fix it for you. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2020
If engineers have already tried to work on it (that is if they've disassembled the phone) don't bother taking it to their service center, cos you've lost the warranty.
EggofLife:
it has the IMEI number on there, for tracking purposes cos I had a feeling I might loose the pack since I'm not one place at a time... And the engrs had already tried to work on it, I'll take it back there this week if they accept

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tlyon(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2020
EggofLife:

there is always this warranty void sticker on every phone ontop of atleast one screew hope still there if not you be charged for fixing,if aroound alaba i can recommend someone who could.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EggofLife: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
visita:
If engineers have already tried to work on it (that is if they've disassembled the phone) don't bother taking it to their service center, cos you've lost the warranty.
what about if the service center charges me to fix it, my emails are logged into their I'll pay anything to make that phone work for even if it's one hour so I'll transfer errrything and throw it away I'm just angry now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EggofLife: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Repairguru:
I can fix it for you. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
are you in abia state?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Samsung s9 screen available. HMU if you need.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Is your location Abia state?
EggofLife:
are you in abia state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.