Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345398 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kombats: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2020
LG G6 SIM AND MEMORY CARD TRAY NEEDED URGENTLY.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jokizz29(m): 1:33am On Feb 26, 2020
how can I use this file called aroma zip to reset Android phones help me plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2020
kombats:
LG G6 SIM AND MEMORY CARD TRAY NEEDED URGENTLY.
it's available. Chat me up in whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by invinzible1: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
I need help ooo my redmi 7 is always restarting itself constantly and the phone is not up to a year.
What might be the cause and can it be resolved
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
invinzible1:
I need help ooo my redmi 7 is always restarting itself constantly and the phone is not up to a year.

It could be a battery issue or software issue

I can fix that up for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2020
invinzible1:
as an expert in xiaomi phone the problem of that phone is software. I can fix it for you chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jukaizer(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2020
have a Gionee phone GNS5005. I once changed the screen. After the change it worked for a few days and was doing on and off for a while. After that it went off finally and since then couldn't power on again. I took it to a phone engineer who tested battery etc and concluded that the panel needs to be changed. Please can you help with this. Where can I get the panel and cost.
Also l couldn't use Google play store while the phone was working. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iceque(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Abeg.. Who Has Working Perfect iPhone 7 Panel! if It Comes With Touch ID No Problem.. Kindly Hit My Siggy

Still Needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aremz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please i need solution to this

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Connect to iTunes or 3u tools. What happened before it got here?
aremz:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aremz(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
visita:
Connect to iTunes or 3u tools. What happened before it got here?

It got into water
How do I go about it using itunes?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
aremz:
I can fix the phone for you. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
how much is the screen of Samsung s5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Opperwezen(m): 1:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hi, can anyone help please?
My samsung note 8 wouldn't hold a charge while the phone is in use and it tends to discharge even if being charged with a "fast charger" it charges at normal speeds if the screen is turned off, or is in max power saving mode. Anyone here knows the likely issues of the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iceque(m): 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
iceque:
Abeg.. Who Has Working Perfect iPhone 7 Panel! if It Comes With Touch ID No Problem.. Kindly Hit My Siggy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iceque(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Needed
iPhone 7 Working Perfect Board With Touch ID

Budget: Something Lite

Kindly Hit My Siggy

Or If Yuu Need Very Clean iPhone 7 iCloud Just Holla
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Opperwezen:
My samsung note 8 wouldn't hold a charge while the phone is in use and it tends to discharge even if being charged with a "fast charger" it charges at normal speeds if the screen is turned off, or is in max power saving mode. Anyone here knows the likely issues of the phone?
it's an hard ware problem on the panel. I can fix it for you. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Artzdanielsz:
how much is the screen of Samsung s5
the screen is 20k and it's available. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by earthrealm(m): 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
repairpalng:

Oneplus 5 or 5t?

do you have for oneplus 5?
whats the cost to replace a cracked screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lonzo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Can iPhone 8 iCloud locked be unlocked?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
invinzible1:
Take it to Redmi Customer care centre, you can still get it fixed for free since it's less than a year you bought it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
lonzo:
Can iPhone 8 iCloud locked be unlocked?
Very difficult, although I know someone who claims to know how to remove it, if interested we can give it a try.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Opperwezen:
Does the phone gets hot? if yes it's most likely a board problem. Otherwise you can consider changing the battery. Contact me for the battery replacement on 08038.294.998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iceque(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2020
iceque:

Still Needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2020
aremz:

Contact me on my signature for solutions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rashbaba(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
For quick sale
opened box Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019)
4GLTE
2GB+32GBROM
5,100MAH

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
pls my i need help engr in the house.. my galaxy note 5 just went off with blue lights blinking at the left corner shows as its notification.. but it wont turn on... even when i did hard reset it just didnt respond .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
yeman1:
pls my i need help engr in the house.. my galaxy note 5 just went off with blue lights blinking at the left corner shows as its notification.. but it wont turn on... even when i did hard reset it just didnt respond .
It's a screen problem, the phone is on but the screen is not displaying. Contact me to get it fixed for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
yeman1:

The screen is faulty, i have the follow come screen, contact me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
yeman1:
the screen is gone but the phone is still working. Samsung screen are tubes and the ink cover the entire screen and it will display. I have the screen avialiable. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gbengakolade1:

The screen is faulty, i have the follow come screen, contact me
@gbengakolade1 pls chat me on whatsap 08082409934 I have a business for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
chuksvoice:

It's a screen problem, the phone is on but the screen is not displaying. Contact me to get it fixed for you.

the phone did not on at all... and when i charge it its warm

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.