Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346224 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Repairguru:
the screen is gone but the phone is still working. Samsung screen are tubes and the ink cover the entire screen and it will display. I have the screen avialiable. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934

i read it online that it maybe battery.. but i'm not sure its a screen problem because it didnt power up.. initially it brings pointing blue notification at the left corner.. but now it doesn't bring anything again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
yeman1:

the phone did not on at all... and when i charge it its warm
Just bring it, let me do a thorough check on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Moji12(f): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Good evening house. Please i am trying to see if i can recover my whatsapp conversation from last year. Is it possible can anyone help me out? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
chuksvoice:

Just bring it, let me do a thorough check on it

where is ur location ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
yeman1:

where is ur location ?
Lagos. Ipaja or Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
chuksvoice:

Lagos. Ipaja or Ikeja

i'm not in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
yeman1:

i'm not in Lagos
Where are you located?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
So you stay in my area. Where in ipaja?
chuksvoice:

Lagos. Ipaja or Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anuma1(m): 4:07am On Mar 03, 2020
Nokia C1 is showing phone restricted. PLEASE how can I unlock it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2020
chuksvoice:

Where are you located?
Sagamu.

but when i plug it to my pc, it does bringing a sound. when i check it if odin could find it, YES! odin added it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeinfinit(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2020
Engineers in the house.

How much will it cost to change iPhone 7 battery and screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Massab: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2020
In need of Samsung s6 edge 64GB panel. If you got one, kindly drop your contact.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2020
yeman1:

Sagamu.

but when i plug it to my pc, it does bringing a sound. when i check it if odin could find it, YES! odin added it.
You need to get a competent phone technician to check it for you around you over there.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2020
adeinfinit:
Engineers in the house.

Battery 3k, Screen 9k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeinfinit(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2020
chuksvoice:

Battery 3k, Screen 9k

Thank you
Please do u have any reliable contact in computer village?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
visita:
So you stay in my area. Where in ipaja?
Na Ayobo I dey
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
adeinfinit:

Thank you
You can contact me whenever you are coming so we can meet there or if I am not around I can give you a reliable persons contact. My whatapp/call no 08.03829499.8
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeinfinit(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
chuksvoice:

You can contact me whenever you are coming so we can meet there or if I am not around I can give you a reliable persons contact. My whatapp/call no 08.03829499.8

Okay, I will call you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Cool. Na ikola I dey stay.
chuksvoice:

Na Ayobo I dey
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
adeinfinit:

Thank you

Screen and battery 12k..

Location computer village, 5 oshitelu strt opp gt bank
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungDJxyz: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Engrs in d hood, Please where can i buy DOOGEE MIX5.5 Battery in 9ja here? its urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Massab:
In need of Samsung s6 edge 64GB panel. If you got one, kindly drop your contact.
I have it on ground. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
adeinfinit:
Engineers in the house.

the battery is 3500 original while the screen is 6,500. You can chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
visita:
Cool. Na ikola I dey stay.
Where's Ikola located, if I may ask? Cos I'm not too familiar with the place
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
If you know church bus stop at ipaja, that roundabout, the left one takes you straight to ayobo while the right leads to command. The junction that leads to ikola is on the road to command.
chuksvoice:

Where's Ikola located, if I may ask? Cos I'm not too familiar with the place
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rittysylvia(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pls help my babies tab.. wintouch A33 the touch screen is bad is this fixable in lagos.. can I get the touch pad and how much could it cost me...

Also want to know if I can get cubot screen..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Rittysylvia:
Pls help my babies tab.. wintouch A33 the touch screen is bad is this fixable in lagos.. can I get the touch pad and how much could it cost me...

Also want to know if I can get cubot screen..

I can fix this for you tmao
Location computer village ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Avatecc: 1:30am On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mhanie(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2020
I’m earning real cash by simply reading news in BuzzBreak! Join me using my referral link: http:///3aF6mON . To earn extra bonus, enter my referral code B10337002 after you start using it! Download from Google Play to win big reward!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrfizy(m): 5:48am On Mar 04, 2020
Hello phone engineers in the house, Is it possible to learn phone repairs in 4 months?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2020
mrfizy:
Hello phone engineers in the house, Is it possible to learn phone repairs in 4 months?
yes and I can train you. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2020
mrfizy:

Yes very possible contact me for real practical with mordern tools included with laptop repairs

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.