Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344249 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2020
Hallenjay:
is it repaireable and how much.
yes it's repairable and the price is 3k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 06, 2020
This is a little bit long.

I use a Redmi 7, last week, I used the last 3gb space to download movies, when my phone went off, it then refused to boot to the main menu always taking me to recover mode.

Among the option on recover mode was wipe all data, which I did and my phone was back on but I lost all my data.

I don't know if I can still get my documents and some of my pics, I have been looking up on Google all day on how to root a phone but men, I don't just understand all these jargons.

Is there any hope for.me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adotse1(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2020
Hello everyone... Good afternoon. I use a HTC u ultra the dual sim variant(4gb/64gb) .. Been using it since 1st August last year.. Hadn't developed any fault or showed any sign whatsoever. Was using it on Sunday wasn't plugged in, battery was about 40% and while typing. It goes off.. Hasn't come on since then. Things av tried.. Changed USB cord. Changed chargers.. Reclipped the battery (it responded. But stopped at the HTC made by Android screen.) Hasn't come on since. I stay in Ilorin , kwara state. Any ideas on what to do. I've been looking for a replacement battery since to no avail. Unless it's ordered and the cost n time taken is quite much.. And there a probability is not the battery... Please engineers any suggestion?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adusco(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2020
chuksvoice:

Bring it to my place to get it fixed, contact me on 080.38.294998

I'm in Abj where are you?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adusco(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2020
chuksvoice:

Bring it to my place to get it fixed, contact me on 080.38.294998
where is your place, I'm in Abj
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PrettyBunny(f): 3:23pm On May 06, 2020
Good afternoon to y'all..

Please, I got this small Gionne F100l but I just found out that I am unable to install play store on it..

Someone said I should root the phone and I have no idea how this goes..

Still wanna manage the phone until I get a new one soon.. Please, any other suggestion that isn't rooting?

I will appreciate any help please..Thank you..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apologize(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2020
chuksvoice:

Note 8 Samsung or Redmi?

Samsung sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 4:02pm On May 06, 2020
adusco:
where is your place, I'm in Abj
I'm in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2020
You will see the battery in Lagos

adotse1:
Hello everyone... Good afternoon. I use a HTC u ultra the dual sim variant(4gb/64gb) .. Been using it since 1st August last year.. Hadn't developed any fault or showed any sign whatsoever. Was using it on Sunday wasn't plugged in, battery was about 40% and while typing. It goes off.. Hasn't come on since then. Things av tried.. Changed USB cord. Changed chargers.. Reclipped the battery (it responded. But stopped at the HTC made by Android screen.) Hasn't come on since. I stay in Ilorin , kwara state. Any ideas on what to do. I've been looking for a replacement battery since to no avail. Unless it's ordered and the cost n time taken is quite much.. And there a probability is not the battery... Please engineers any suggestion?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2020
Mspwety1:
Hello
My iPhone 7plus suddenly went bad
I was told by a repair person in my area that my panel is bad as the phone gets hot when its plugged.
Pls what do I do?
My phone was working OK before this and did not have any issues.
I bought the phone about 2.5 yrs ago
the phone has a short,it is not really a big deal to fix,we can fix it for you at plum Communications Ltd in ikeja,send me a pm.note that we open mindays Wednesdays and fridays between 9am and 3pm for now.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 4:55pm On May 06, 2020
adotse1:
Bring it to my place @ Ikeja let me check it and fix it for you, contact me on 080.38.294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 4:55pm On May 06, 2020
Apologize:

Samsung sir
It's 70k sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adotse1(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2020
ebab:
You will see the battery in Lagos

thanks for the reply .any information will be valued.. I stay in ilorin

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayoolar011(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2020
Recently fixed my redmi note 7 phone and discovered the phone doesn’t charge only for me to notice that the one of the flex was damaged the main board cable flex. Does anyone know how I can get the main board flex here in Nigeria

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:41pm On May 06, 2020
ayoolar011:
Recently fixed my redmi note 7 phone and discovered the phone doesn’t charge only for me to notice that the one of the flex was damaged the main board cable flex. Does anyone know how I can get the main board flex here in Nigeria
You can get it at computer village nah
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by netflixgcs(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2020
For sale
Brand New iPhone X 256gb, At&t locked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zendizel(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2020
Samsung s6 edge plus not turning on but the phone is hot whenever I plug the charger. Kindly assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KunlexyInc1(m): 12:07am On May 07, 2020
Open box phone with screen guard attached, fast charger inclusive available for sale.

21k non negotiable. Contact me on WhatsApp for pictures and let's deal 07081517572
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:28am On May 07, 2020
Zendizel:
Samsung s6 edge plus not turning on but the phone is hot whenever I plug the charger. Kindly assist.
the board is faulty. Bring it and let me fix it. Charge upon whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ama80(f): 7:04am On May 07, 2020
Repairguru:
the board is faulty. Bring it and let me fix it. Charge upon whatsap 08082409934
Pls my Samsung c5 is only using 2g if set it to 3g,it gets so hot and is there a way i can upgrade it to 4g cos it is so annoying while browsing with it.it is making me want to dispose d phone n just buy tecno
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barackmojeed(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2020
Sunshine2020:
Brand New iphone 7 plus
Memory: 32g
Color: silver/gold
Price: ₦110,000

US used iphone 6s plus with full accessories
Memory: 64g / 128g
Price: ₦67,000
http://www.solarexinstitute.com.ng/product/iphone-6s-plus/
Very Clean without any scratch

US used iphone 7 with full accessories
Memory: 32g
Price: ₦73,000
http://www.solarexinstitute.com.ng/product/us-used-iphone-7-for-sale/
Very Clean without any scratch

If interested, please call 07062284261, 07082014770
7plus best price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobkezel(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2020
Good day gurus, i have a samsung galaxy phone which the screen suddenly went black but it's still respondiing to touch.
How do i fix this ple.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2020
Model of phone and you a screen replacement

bobkezel:
Good day gurus, i have a samsung galaxy phone which the screen suddenly went black but it's still respondiing to touch.
How do i fix this ple.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2020
Ama80:
Pls my Samsung c5 is only using 2g if set it to 3g,it gets so hot and is there a way i can upgrade it to 4g cos it is so annoying while browsing with it.it is making me want to dispose d phone n just buy tecno
no the phone can't work perfectly in 3g mode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2020
bobkezel:
How do i fix this ple.
I can fix it for you. Samsung what is the phone?. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ama80(f): 2:25pm On May 07, 2020
Repairguru:
no the phone can't work perfectly in 3g mode
Pls wat do u suggest i do.sell it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobkezel(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2020
Repairguru:
I can fix it for you. Samsung what is the phone?. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934

i don't have a phone that whatsapps for now.
It's samsung galaxy mega 6:3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobkezel(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2020
ebab:

Model of phone and you a screen replacement

samsung galaxy mega 2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ofemigeorge(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2020
PLS MY SPARK 3 KEEPS POPING UP THIS ERROR WHEN I OPEN MY CALL LOG........."PHONE HAS STOPPED".

I HAVE TRIED UPGRADING BUT DIDNT WORK.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayoolar011(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2020
chuksvoice:

You can get it at computer village nah
I am not in lagos that’s the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:19pm On May 07, 2020
ayoolar011:

I am not in lagos that’s the problem
You can send it down and get it fixed for you. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayoola003: 5:20pm On May 07, 2020
Used Samsung Galaxy 7 for sale. 32GB 

1.The speaker & ringer isn't working but you can recieve call with it. 
2.The battery isn't as strong as the norm.

Apart from the above faults,The phone is in good condition. 

No Scratch nor Crack on the screen.

Price is 25k 

Buzz me if you are intrested. 07060844297

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.