Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1356990 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Decapheno(f): 1:51am On May 09, 2020
I recently changed my Android battery and repaired the charging port. whenever it gets to 45/40%, it starts dropping every few secs till it gets to zero, even if I don't use it. Also, at times when it goes off and I put it back on, after charging just a little bit, a whooping increment in the battery level is revealed like 53%(from zero o) at times 83%, one time it was 100, Also, the charging port appear to want to be faulty again as I have to replug a few times before it can charge.. pls what could be the cause? And what's the solution?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chukwuibuipob: 3:35am On May 09, 2020
Who can help me fix Samsung galaxy note 10.1 charging port flex cable today.D cable is disconnected from the panel.Urgent pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2020
yeman1:
Samsung galaxy note 5 screen ffor sale. 5 months used. board is not working ..every other thing works
I need it. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:55am On May 09, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Who can help me fix Samsung galaxy note 10.1 charging port flex cable today.D cable is disconnected from the panel.Urgent pls
I can fix it for you. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2020
Decapheno:
I recently changed my Android battery and repaired the charging port. whenever it gets to 45/40%, it starts dropping every few secs till it gets to zero, even if I don't use it. Also, at times when it goes off and I put it back on, after charging just a little bit, a whooping increment in the battery level is revealed like 53%(from zero o) at times 83%, one time it was 100, Also, the charging port appear to want to be faulty again as I have to replug a few times before it can charge.. pls what could be the cause? And what's the solution?
the battery isn't original and the port it's Also not good. I can fix it for you and also sale a good battery for you. Chatbme up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2020
Ayoola003:
How much can I get A70 Screen?

Mine is still working but its shattered on the surface.
My question now is "Do I buy a new screen or touch pad"
no glass for it but a new screen and it's available. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mike4S: 8:28am On May 09, 2020
My tecno L9 plus has this shattered screen. Though it does not affect my screen view. I only want to change it for aesthetic purpose.
Engineers in the house, how much will it cost me?
Location is Sangotedo

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:39am On May 09, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
I'm @ ikeja Lagos, contact me on 080.38.294998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:40am On May 09, 2020
Mike4S:
My tecno L9 plus has this shattered screen. Though it does not affect my screen view. I only want to change it for aesthetic purpose.
Engineers in the house, how much will it cost me?
Location is Sangotedo
It's 4k, I'm at Ikeja. Contact me on 080.38.294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:56am On May 09, 2020
Abidecdrock:

Is it still available itel s15 pro screen
Yes sir, it's still available. Contact me on 080.38.294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:03am On May 09, 2020
Ayoola003:
How much can I get A70 Screen?

Mine is still working but its shattered on the surface.
My question now is "Do I buy a new screen or touch pad"
You can change only the shattered glass @ less costly price. Contact me on 080.38.294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:10am On May 09, 2020
Greenleap:
Been trying to get a new screen for a One Plus 2 phone . Cant find it anywhere.

Screen for One Plus 2 android phone.
It's not available here in Nigeria unless you order it from online abroad. When you get the screen, you can contact me to get it fixed for you on 080.38.294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:13am On May 09, 2020
Engineersolutio:
Please someone should recommend a long lasting power bank for me if possible with pictures also, Thanks in advance.
Just get any new age or oraimo powebank
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:15am On May 09, 2020
Onego:
hot7 pro and I woke up to discover that my phone is still showing chaging despite the fact that their is no light
This is a board issue, from your explanations. Most likely charging ic problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2020
My redmi 6pro screen calibration has broken, I want to change it and how much will it cost me? I'm in osogbo presently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:21am On May 09, 2020
Deucalion:
Huawei y9 screen cracked how much?
It's 18k, contact me on 080.38.294998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2020
Your battery is bad

Decapheno:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2020
Repairguru:
I need it. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934

alright
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slimsophiediva(f): 10:25am On May 09, 2020
Please I need a Samsung c7 camera and screen

Anyone with it please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slimsophiediva(f): 10:26am On May 09, 2020
My Samsung galaxy c7 fell down and both the screen and camera got spoilt

And have not been able to repair it

Please anyone with it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by StPete: 10:46am On May 09, 2020
How much is the cost of the screen of the iPhone X
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2020
StPete:
How much is the cost of the screen of the iPhone X
the price is 40k and it's available. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Onego(f): 11:55am On May 09, 2020
chuksvoice:

This is a board issue, from your explanations. Most likely charging ic problem
so what is the solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2020
slimsophiediva:
My Samsung galaxy c7 fell down and both the screen and camera got spoilt

And have not been able to repair it

Please anyone with it
the screen is available. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
Onego:
so what is the solution
The board needs to be checked and the fault rectified. You can contact me on 080.38.294998 to get the fault fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slimsophiediva(f): 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
Repairguru:
the screen is available. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934

Please what about the camera
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by neyosea25(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
My Nokia 6.1 restarts at times and shut down occasionally too especially when watching movies. The battery also goes from, example 94% at times when you remove the charger to maybe 88% without it being used. The battery life too has diminished. And above all, it's always hot when charging or in use.
Engineers in the house please help me out. I live in Ondo State.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Onego(f): 2:48pm On May 09, 2020
chuksvoice:

The board needs to be checked and the fault rectified. You can contact me on 080.38.294998 to get the fault fixed
it's no longer showing that stuff sha
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Engineersolutio: 3:34pm On May 09, 2020
Please i just need truth and nothing but the truth can someone that have used or know someone that have used Romoss power bank tell me the truth about the power bank, I need long lasting power bank, you can also suggest another one for me, thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dannybrasky(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2020
Engineersolutio:
Please i just need truth and nothing but the truth can someone that have used or know someone that have used Romoss power bank tell me the truth about the power bank, I need long lasting power bank, you can also suggest another one for me, thanks.

Romoss is a very solid power bank!
After buying a fake power bank in computer village,it was written 30,000 MAH capacity,sadly it couldn't charge my s7 edge back then to full capacity. I opened it up and to my surprise I saw some bag of sand that was well placed inside just to give the impression that the power bank is heavy enough for its capacity grin

Did my research which led me to ROMOSS,I bought the 20,000 MAH from a nairalander. I must tell you ROMOSS is an amazing brand. In order not to buy a fake or so,you can reach out to this guy @ just2endowed ,he is a great guy.

Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Yungmil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.