Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347159 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2020
johnstar:
how much is iphone 8plus screen??
its available at the rate of 9k chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jojokings: 11:30am On May 10, 2020
Repairguru:
I have it available but am in Lagos chat me up on whatsap 08082409934

Am in Abuja, how much is your price?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jojokings: 11:32am On May 10, 2020
chuksvoice:

If you are in Lagos, you can contact me on 080.38.294998 to get it for you

That's my problem, am in Abuja, how much is your price?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jojokings: 11:34am On May 10, 2020
jojokings:
Please I need tecno phantom Z. A7 battery, who knows were I can get one please in Abuja here? since it's an old phone which the accessories are no longer in the market
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2020
yeman1:
Samsung galaxy note 5 screen ffor sale. 5 months used. board is not working ..every other thing works
how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2020
coachy777:
I need Samsung Galaxy S6 edge.
i have the board
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2020
LegendaryAce:

And it’s having problems with charging too, and I think it’s related to the battery health not displaying. Please help! It’s just started
which iPhone is it,did the battery health indicate service?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vikzz(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2020
Please Anyone who knows anything about this issues should please tell me what to do
After updating to iOS 13 my iPhone 7plus left speaker moved to the microphone space at the top that is not even the issue.
1- Recently the microphone of my phone stopped working, while making call the speaker option is greyed out and I can’t hear what the other person is saying or them hearing me.
2- I can’t do voice record through voice memo
3- Siri can’t hear me
4- anytime I make a video it won’t record sound
5- on WhatsApp I can’t make a video, call or pick video calls or send voice notes

Anyone with solutions should please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2020
jojokings:

Am in Abuja, how much is your price?
4k and i can waybill it to you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:48pm On May 10, 2020
jojokings:

That's my problem, am in Abuja, how much is your price?
You can send it down here and get it done, the price is 5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
how much
sms me on 08134411880
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2020
Anybody with Tecno K9 dead panel in Delta state?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anonymousey: 5:05pm On May 10, 2020
Can I get a board for redmi note 8T in Lagos preferably CV?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vert007: 10:49pm On May 10, 2020
Hello. I have a Lenovo c2 which is in bootloop. I've given two different engineer but didn't work even after flashing it. Can it still be done or it can't?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 4:03am On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Lanretoye post=89389287]i have the board[/quotedobu still have the board how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 4:08am On May 11, 2020
jojokings:
jojokings:
Please I need tecno phantom Z. A7 battery, who knows were I can get one please in Abuja here? since it's an old phone which the accessories are no longer in the market
A7 battery is available in fact we have all kinds of batteries for sale large quantity for sale send in ur list let's do business 08133658683
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 4:10am On May 11, 2020
[quote author=ibrahim55 post=89415387][/quote]15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 4:10am On May 11, 2020
Wonder1844:
Anybody with Tecno K9 dead panel in Delta state?
for now I have L9+,X600,Nokia 2,Samsung note 3 and note 4 panel's and screen u can DM on whatapp I might have some others I can't remember now 100% legit
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 4:12am On May 11, 2020
neyosea25:

Some minutes ago it went off and came on again. The battery reduced from 30% to 16%. I switched it off before charging it again, lo and behold it jumped to 54% and continue to charge until it got to 92% and got stuck for a while before I removed the charger and replugged it which later made it to reach the 100% mark.
I think it's just the battery u need change asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 4:15am On May 11, 2020
NAVYdogg:
Pls I need help.

I recently bought a phone from a seller I meet on Jiji, an infinix hot 4 pro to be precise. I bought it for my kids online lectures. Everything works fine on the phone except the network which hardly comes up with 2G. I thought it was location problem but the one am using has full network.

So I decided to check the IMEI to see if it's correct, only for me to find out that the phone is carrying a wrong IMEI diff from the one written on the battery. I still went ahead to check it on imei.info and the result I got was invalid IMEI.

Pls I want to know could the invalid IMEI be the cause of insufficient network? Thanks, as I await your help.
pls locate an a software engineer around u to rewrite the imei sometimes when u reset or a phone to its factory settings the imei might corrupt fixing this issues should not be more than 1k

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 4:17am On May 11, 2020
LegendaryAce:

My iPhone is not displaying its battery health again... does that mean I’ll have to change the battery?
yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 4:19am On May 11, 2020
segebobo:
My Samsung s7 Edge has these issues
1. There's a pink line running from top to bottom on the screen
2. During charging or after some use, the phone becomes warm; if the screen times out (i.e. goes off) in this state, I will need to press the phone screen hard or place iced block on the screen to turn it on again (it won't come on by just pressing the home key or power button)

Can anyone pls help
just replace the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 4:20am On May 11, 2020
Decapheno:
I recently changed my Android battery and repaired the charging port. whenever it gets to 45/40%, it starts dropping every few secs till it gets to zero, even if I don't use it. Also, at times when it goes off and I put it back on, after charging just a little bit, a whooping increment in the battery level is revealed like 53%(from zero o) at times 83%, one time it was 100, Also, the charging port appear to want to be faulty again as I have to replug a few times before it can charge.. pls what could be the cause? And what's the solution?
u bought a F.A.K.E battery just replace the battery lobatan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 4:30am On May 11, 2020
icankel:
My Tecno L8plus refused to power for sometime now, just displaying Tecno until and am scared of flashing it cos of things I saved inside. pls wat could be possibly be d fault of my phone
so far it's not completing the booting process it has to be flashed in order for u to be able to use it again and that means u will have to loose all the dataon the phone I am not a software engineer so I can't say precisely if they could backup but what I am sure of is u have to flash the phone if u want it to work again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2020
please where can i change the screen of my redmi 5plus its urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fadadmdobulu: 7:31am On May 11, 2020
My iPhone 6 plus keeps going off and on after updating to ios 12.4.6, and it refuses to charge, don't know what to do pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2020
Sunkyphil:
please where can i change the screen of my redmi 5plus its urgent
I can fix it. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2020
Fadadmdobulu:
My iPhone 6 plus keeps going off and on after updating to ios 12.4.6, and it refuses to charge, don't know what to do pls help
that update has affected the phone.i can fix it for you. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by neyosea25(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2020
ibrahim55:
I think it's just the battery u need change asap
Thanks. Can you replace it for me? I live in Ondo State.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vert007: 9:18am On May 11, 2020
Repairguru:
that update has affected the phone.i can fix it for you. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

Hello. Do you have a tecno wx3 battery for sale?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Walewarrior(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2020
I need gionee s plus scrab
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by latiephwald(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2020
Samsung NOTE 1 E160k panel needed.

Samsung NOTE EDGE Clean but dead panel. (Tokunbo) for sale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.