Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347116 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godstime234: 3:30am On Jun 22, 2020
hello, I need camon 11 screen, how much and who can help.me fix it. name your price here and phone number .am in lagos .. thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:23am On Jun 22, 2020
Godstime234:
hello, I need camon 11 screen, how much and who can help.me fix it. name your price here and phone number .am in lagos .. thank you
I am at Ikeja, Lagos & can get it fix for you, contact me on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by April2525: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2020
AmandaLuv:
Hello phone gurus. my problem. Started today when I took a selfie and the next thing I'm seeing is corrupted SD card. Tap to fix this. I did as was requested only to get to a part that says this format will erase all contents in the SD card and fix it.

I'm so depressed. This SD card contains so many things about my life for over 10 years. Loosing it now is so hard.

Please is there anyway I can recover the content of the SD card before format.

Please help.

Get a memory card reader and connect to a pc & transfer the files you need thereafter format it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heja: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Heja:
Samsung a30 original/follow screen, back glass, battery etc available for sale.
mint condition
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Redpanter(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Best price:
Oraimo 10000mah powerbank -
With 1 year warranty

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdulpro1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hi guys, i have a Gionee M5 Marathon screen and some other intricate parts for sale,
Screen condition : Very clean
Call or whatsapp : 08067199174
Sold!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bhibzon: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Who can help me fix google pixel 2 screen tomorrow??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
repairpalng:

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K)

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bhibzon: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
bhibzon:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nightwolf55: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
anyone with iphone 5s screen and other parts.. DM
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Heja:
Samsung a30 original/follow screen, back glass, battery etc available for sale.
mint condition
How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
bhibzon:
I can fix it perfectly. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bhibzon: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Repairguru:
I can fix it perfectly. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
bhibzon:

How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by qwertygeni: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hello gurus in the house. My phone keeps installing Likee and photo collage app every morning when I did not deliberately install these apps myself. Even when I uninstall them by nexto morning, these apps will be installed on their own again.Meanwhile, I have disabled the allow installation from unknown sources. Please, how do I stop these apps from self installing on my phone again. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Otugan(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=repairpalng post=90953940][/quote]
Can you fix the s7 screen for 20k and where is your location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suckmyPENIS: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
qwertygeni:
Hello gurus in the house. My phone keeps installing Likee and photo collage app every morning when I did not deliberately install these apps myself. Even when I uninstall them by nexto morning, these apps will be installed on their own again.Meanwhile, I have disabled the allow installation from unknown sources. Please, how do I stop these apps from self installing on my phone again. Thanks.
probably a malware best bet is to reset your device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Otugan(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=repairpalng post=90526061][b] Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)
Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K)
Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)
Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)
Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)
Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)
Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame
Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame
Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)
Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

Can the s7 screen be fixed for 20k and where is your location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bhibzon: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Repairguru:
5k for google pixel 2 screen replacement?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shanid(m): 4:23am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Otugan post=90964229][/quote] s8 screen with fixing , where is your location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heja: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2020
chuksvoice:

How much?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DonTobyM(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2020
Got a Fero x2 for repair/sale; no issues but the panel.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2020
bhibzon:

5k for google pixel 2 screen replacement?
I thought you have the screen weigh you already you that was why is said 5k. The price for the replacement is 45k. Pls call me on 08082409934 if you can’t chat on WhatsApp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Heja:

For a dead phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gentleibraheem(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2020
How much is the screen of spark 3.
For someone in Abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2020
gentleibraheem:
For someone in Abuja
It's 11k, I'm in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2020
gentleibraheem:
For someone in Abuja
the price is 11k and I can waybill it to you.chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apologize(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
So yesterday evening I gave my phone to a repairer in Artillery PHC to change my Front camera. He accidentally broke the device back glass.

Immediately I came home I noticed that the network bar is very low...I thought is its something temporary. Fastfoward till this morning these are what I observed.

(1) My phones network is always low when inside the house I can't browse at all, even when outside its struggling to load a page.

(2) When u connect the phone to Bluetooth the phone has to be very very close to the Bluetooth speaker or else the connections break instantly.

These things weren't happening to my phone until after I gave it to the repairer. Engineers in the house please what's the solution to this issue?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by genitori(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please, is it safe to charge a new phone with a generator? not small gen o, big one.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Apologize:
So yesterday evening I gave my phone to a repairer in Artillery PHC to change my Front camera. He accidentally broke device back glass.

Immediately I came home I noticed that the network bar is very low...I thought is what temporary. Fastfoward till this morning these are what I observed.

(1) My phones network is always low when inside the house I can't browse at all.

(2) When u connect the phone to Bluetooth the phone has to be very very close to the Bluetooth speaker or else the connections break instantly.

These things weren't happening to my phone until after I gave it to the repairer. Engineers in the house please what's the solution to this issue?
most likely the network cable is unplugged,which phone is it?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apologize(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lanretoye:
most likely the network cable is unplugged,which phone is it?

Camon 11 pro

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.