Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,239 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346315 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
odaniel1:
Good day House, i have a problem with my Huawei Y5 prime phone.
The topmost part of the screen not wider than 2mm is insensitive and as such i cannot draw down my notification screen to access data, auto-rotate, and wifi hotspot unless i open an app that permits me to auto-rotate screen and do d needful.
It has made me to opt for selling it so many times but how do i solve this. Is it the full screen or a flex issue?? Phone is just 3 months old and neat.
It's most likely the glass of the screen that's causing it, provided other part of the top of the screen is functioning fine. Just place your finger firm at the top and drag it down it should response or put the phone on auto rotation and draw it down when it slides the other way
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
chiboy1116:
no be fight na
u don’t understand,how can an engineer argue that faceID works with screen.the ear piece flex that carries the true depth camera sensor is only screwed at the back of the screen and before you replace screen,you detatch it then place it on the new screen and that’s all.its functionality is not in anyway concerned to the screen.iphone is not tecno.
I have replaced so many iPhone x screen with both follow come and normal market screens,depending on the customers choice and no issues with faceID.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by odaniel1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
chuksvoice:

It's most likely the glass of the screen that's causing it, provided other part of the top of the screen is functioning fine. Just place your finger firm at the top and drag it down it should response or put the phone on auto rotation and draw it down when it slides the other way

Still doesn't work.
See the topmost part showing the network bars and battery level? That's the unresponsive part of d screen m talking about. Very frustrating
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
odaniel1:

Still doesn't work.
See the topmost part showing the network bars and battery level? That's the unresponsive part of d screen m talking about. Very frustrating
Turn on the auto rotation through the settings and open an app then turn it the other way round, let it rotate, then try to draw it down from the top and see whether it will respond, if does then know it's a screen problem, if it doesn't then know that it's from the settings
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by D328babe: 5:17am On Jun 26, 2020
chuksvoice:

Contact me on 080.38.294998 for the screen

How much is it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Praize2000: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2020
in need of hot 6 pro scrap for sale.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AyodejiNetAdmin: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2020
chuksvoice:

It's risky changing the charging port, so I have factored all these risks in. What if the screen break? So What price are you willing to sell last?

nothing less of the 40k sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2020
AyodejiNetAdmin:

nothing less of the 40k sir
Alright, good luck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tboydbrave(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good evening,I have an iPhone 5 which is working perfectly but does not display SIM card when placed in it. Also how much is the battery of a ipad 4. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
tboydbrave:
Good evening,I have an iPhone 5 which is working perfectly but does not display SIM card when placed in it. Also how much is the battery of a ipad 4. Thanks.
the iphone to be in unlock or you use chip for it to see simcard. iPad what do you want the battery ? Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godstime234: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
I need iCloud locked iPhone x.. pm ne
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
D328babe:

How much is it?
It's 15k, sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
tboydbrave:
Contact me on 080.38.294998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
iPhone 7 icloud icloud battery needed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LeSaint(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hello phone tech gurus in the house.
Please, my person in US wants to send me a Brand New phone called Verizon Pre-paid Orbic Wonder Global Phone. I think it is attractive in price.

But I read on the package that Verizon would not unlock it till after 1 yr of use on their network.
But I also heard that Verizon phones are free to use in Nigeria. In fact my S5 is Verizon; every time I on it it says your sim is not Verizon, but it works.

Please I need informed advice on this. Thanks in advance

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2020
TheDejiEmpire:
iPhone 7 icloud icloud battery needed.
Do you need it as an engineer or a customer?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrReeseG(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
How much to fix the screen of this tab: Lenovo Yoga 3 10 YT3 X50F?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Avatecc: 4:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Get the latest Tecno after sale flash tool @ https://www.avatecc.com/2020/06/tecno-flash-tool.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LordPherule(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Good morning House, my Samsung A20 is not recognized by my computer, not showing the USB icon at the top. I'm using the original cable which works fine before this sudden mess. Geeks, pls any suggestions?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2020
chuksvoice:

Do you need it as an engineer or a customer?

Gimme resell price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by damijoe1(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2020
please my ifinix note2 hot-spot,bluetooth, and Wi-Fi is not working again.. what can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackbone989(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Umidigi A5pro touch pad how much is it. If u stay around Ojo it's an added advantage
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2020
TheDejiEmpire:

Gimme resell price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2020
damijoe1:
please my ifinix note2 hot-spot,bluetooth, and Wi-Fi is not working again.. what can I do
It's not repairable, it a common problem with infinix note 2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2020
blackbone989:
Umidigi A5pro touch pad how much is it. If u stay around Ojo it's an added advantage
It doesn't use touchpad, you need to change the whole screen. Contact me on 080.3829.4998 to get a replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2020
MrReeseG:
How much to fix the screen of this tab: Lenovo Yoga 3 10 YT3 X50F?
Is the whole screen completely damaged?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackbone989(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
chuksvoice:

It doesn't use touchpad, you need to change the whole screen. Contact me on 080.3829.4998 to get a replacement
Will chat u on WhatsApp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrReeseG(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
chuksvoice:

Is the whole screen completely damaged?

No just a crack
Owner doesn't like cracks...

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
MrReeseG:

No just a crack
Owner doesn't like cracks...
Ok, bring it to my shop let's look for a replacement for it. Contact me on 080.38.294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrReeseG(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
chuksvoice:

Ok, bring it to my shop let's look for a replacement for it. Contact me on 080.38.294998

How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
MrReeseG:

How much?
Don't know yet, but budget like 10k for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good evening my fellow engineers,

On replacing the casing of an iPhone 7 on Friday, I bought complete casing and just lifted the necessary other things from the phone into the new casing.

The issue I had afterwards was the phone coming on, but staying in the apple sign, it doesn't boot past that sign. I wanted to flash it, the system didn't detect it.

I need suggestions on how to go about with it as I feel some of us may have encountered the same issue before.

Thanks in advance as I anticipate a solution from you guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.