Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350424 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thereal007(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Repairguru:
the screen is available at the rate if 20k call or WhatsApp 08082409934

Does that include the fee for repairing??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 5:31am On Jul 08, 2021
thereal007:

Does that include the fee for repairing??
yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thereal007(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Repairguru:
yes

Alright, thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Youngsage: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Repairguru:
ok the front glass replacement is 5k

Okay thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Youngsage: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
waploger:

is the screen still responding when you touch it?

Yes it's still working perfectly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zamad(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello, please
what could be wrong with my Lenovo A5 that whenever the screen goes off and I turn it back on, it comes back on but doesn't display anything (like the screen is on but all black, I can pick a call or play music even turn on my torch if I touch the right spot)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shuregirl: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
akolat:
How do I get a Tecno Camon 11 screen replaced? Based in Ibadan.
at carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Youngsage:

Yes it's still working perfectly

then its the glass that you'll need to change.. i can fix it for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Zamad:
Hello, please
what could be wrong with my Lenovo A5 that whenever the screen goes off and I turn it back on, it comes back on but doesn't display anything (like the screen is on but all black, I can pick a call or play music even turn on my torch if I touch the right spot)

you need to fix the screen, i can fix it for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Youngsage: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
waploger:

then its the glass that you'll need to change.. i can fix it for you.
Okay thanks will let you know when I'm ready

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jargooflife912(m): 2:16am On Jul 09, 2021
Hello
anytime I tried to download or update an app on App Store I always get a message that my account has been disabled on App Store and iTunes and most of my apps are asking for update and I can’t.....I need help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zamad(m): 4:57am On Jul 09, 2021
waploger:

you need to fix the screen, i can fix it for you.
Like the screen is not well placed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Southbeach: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2021
waploger:

the screen costs 31k and the sim tray is 2k...
Ok.
The thing is my screen is actually okay just couple of hairline cracks on the touch and shattered back glass.
What I want to know it do I need to change the complete screen or just the glass.
How much for complete repair:
Sim tray
New battery
Front screen glass or touch pad
Back glass.
What's your location?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Zamad:

Like the screen is not well placed?

did you change it recently? if yes then it could be, but if NO you'll need to get it checked b4 buying a new screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Southbeach:

Ok.
The thing is my screen is actually okay just couple of hairline cracks on the touch and shattered back glass.
What I want to know it do I need to change the complete screen or just the glass.
How much for complete repair:
Sim tray
New battery
Front screen glass or touch pad
Back glass.
What's your location?

it doesn't have a touchpad or glass, so its a complete screen you will buy.
Sim Tray 2k
Battery 2.5k
Back Glass 4k

My location is Alaba Int'l Market, Ojo Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adicsonbaba(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
How much can I change screen of Tecno spark 5pro ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mabelly: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=repairpalng post=102788113][/quote]

You guys should change you prices here and stop misleading people... I saw your price list, called you for Samsung galaxy A10 screen only for you to be tell me 14k while you have 9k posted here.

This is fraud and misleading

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Surulere11: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
I Buy/sell these following

PayPal
Zelle
Cashapp
Greendot
Venmo
Bitcoin
Rmb
PM
Apple pay and others

iTunes
Amazon
Google play
Sephora
Steam wallet
Off gamer
Amex
Visa and others

You can come with your escrow

WhatsApp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by agadam(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Redmi 7 battery needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bwilliam(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hello guys,
i need my Huawei Y7 prime 2019 screen replaced in Port harcourt.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
agadam:
Redmi 7 battery needed
It's available, contact me on 08038294998 for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scarycuteface(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Use carlcare?
Adicsonbaba:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
agadam:
Redmi 7 battery needed
its avialiable call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Adicsonbaba:
the price is 15k call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bwilliam:
Hello guys,
i need my Huawei Y7 prime 2019 screen replaced in Port harcourt.
I can Waybill the screen to you will you fix it there call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabrielokeke555(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hello guys,
I need my Huawei Y7 prime 2019 screen replaced in Lagos.

Original screen please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mariong(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Redmi note 7 screen need.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariong:
Redmi note 7 screen need.
it’s available call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
I
gabrielokeke555:
Hello guys,
I need my Huawei Y7 prime 2019 screen replaced in Lagos.

Original screen please
it’s available call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by exotiqueify(f): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
@ Repairguru, I don’t know if u repair tabs as well or have an idea of them.
I have issues with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10. 1, model SM T595 precisely.
I washed my hands and a drop of water on my hand touched the screen of the tab, and it went blank, just like that!
Tab still vibrates when plugged to charge and every other thing works fine.
I gave it to a “technician” and he came back with “panel is bad, and panel replacement alone is around 95k.” Tab is just 2 y/o for Pete’s sake! And I have a lot to lose if not repaired soon...
plzzz, I need suggestions on a cheaper panel, and cost of repair, if truly the panel is the issue.
I’ld be expecting your response plz... Many thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
exotiqueify:
@ Repairguru, I don’t know if u repair tabs as well or have an idea of them.
I have issues with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10. 1, model SM T595 precisely.
I washed my hands and a drop of water on my hand touched the screen of the tab, and it went blank, just like that!
Tab still vibrates when plugged to charge and every other thing works fine.
I gave it to a “technician” and he came back with “panel is bad, and panel replacement alone is around 95k.” Tab is just 2 y/o for Pete’s sake! And I have a lot to lose if not repaired soon...
plzzz, I need suggestions on a cheaper panel, and cost of repair, if truly the panel is the issue.
I’ld be expecting your response plz... Many thanks.
how I wish I got the panel at first when it happens cos the technician has tampered with it. The best is to replace the pane and I can get that for you . Let talk the price of the panel and fixing on WhatsApp or call 08082409934

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.