Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347307 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
World best... see if you dont know somethings just do not talk you hear...

Auskyd:

Go world best for CV. You go see. I still bought one for someone 70k, original follow come from another phone. Fixed it there sef.

So I will now buy S9+ screen for 80k? No be juju be that? cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuddyforlife(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Pls who has samsung a70 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
ebab:
World best... see if you dont know somethings just do not talk you hear...

Oga, I've bought screens there before. And I'm telling you I bought one for 70k and you dey follow me argue? You follow me enter market, abi na you help me count the money? I hate ITK especially when you don't have all the facts. Rest abeg.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Merceline(f): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Recently my Samsung galaxy a51 fell into a bowl of water. I was fast enough to bring it out immediately but the camera has not worked since the accident. It is 2days the accident happened. There was something like water vapour at the back of the camera but it has cleared, yet the camera is not working. Please help what can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Merceline:
Recently my Samsung galaxy a51 fell into a bowl of water. I was fast enough to bring it out immediately but the camera has not worked since the accident. It is 2days the accident happened. There was something like water vapour at the back of the camera but it has cleared, yet the camera is not working. Please help what can I do

cc chuksvoice repairguru

They can assist
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WycliffeSMB(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please who has Tecno Camon X (scrab) with a good screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WycliffeSMB(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
ebab:
If you are in need of any infinix,tecno,Intel and samsung panel(motherboard) kindly contact me 08054766200
Am in need of Tecno Camon X screen in good condition (not new one oo)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuddyforlife(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
WycliffeSMB:

A70 screen needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WycliffeSMB(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Repairguru:
it’s available call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Vanbravo:
Good day to you my fellow Nairalanders.

Please I have an urgent matter as I'm writing this to you now I mistakenly deleted my contacts from my phonebook.

My contacts was not showing correctly with so many duplicates so I intended to delete them and restore them didn't know once you delete from your Bin you cannot recover them.

Please I would like to know there will be any solution to this problem.

Or if there is any android App to download..

did you have google account when you deleted it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
olamieseun:
Any Infinix engineer in the house to help my wife fix her Infinix X556 screen and how much?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
WycliffeSMB:

i dont have used one but new one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Not available

WycliffeSMB:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bro no be fight na... no vex bro.. I come in peace sir.

Auskyd:

Oga, I've bought screens there before. And I'm telling you I bought one for 70k and you dey follow me argue? You follow me enter market, abi na you help me count the money? I hate ITK especially when you don't have all the facts. Rest abeg.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uche217:
@ chuksvoice
My Nokia 7.1 has an inbuilt ba3. I don't know but I doubt the fault is from the ba3. Like I said earlier, I have barely used the phn for a year, as it goes off, sometimes indicating phn shutting down in less than 10-15mins. Though a friend asked me to factory set the phone, but I don't know if that will help.
First boot it to safe mode, if it persist then it's definitely battery. If it stops, then do a factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
chuddyforlife:
Pls who has samsung a70 screen?
It's available, contact me on 08.03829.4998 for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Holluwahgbenga(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2021
I have Brand new LG G8x screen available
42k slightly negotiable

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2021
Auskyd:

S10+ screen sef no reach 80k. Why una like to dey cheat people like this?

Don't be cheated bro
You can't see less
I even try for you at that price

Except u want a fake screen for 50k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2021
Merceline:

I can help you fix it you need to change the camera . My office is at computer village where are you resided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2021
UniqueO3:
Who can help me fix my itel p32 screen in Lagos?

I will fix it for 10k

Contact me on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Holluwahgbenga(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Holluwahgbenga:
I have Brand new LG G8x screen available
42k slightly negotiable
Available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alaskaari: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Infinix Hot 7 pro ( X625C) power button no longer works. Can this be fixed? and at what price?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2021
tolakush92:

Don't be cheated bro
You can't see less
I even try for you at that price

Except u want a fake screen for 50k

I feel you bro. Probably prices don go up recently, so that could account for that price.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by UniqueO3(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2021
tolakush92:

I will fix it for 10k

Contact me on 09014566031
is the number on watsap?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Alaskaari:
Infinix Hot 7 pro ( X625C) power button no longer works. Can this be fixed? and at what price?

yes it can be fixed and i will fix it for 2k

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdollar06(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Moto g6 battery needed. How much for it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigredmachine: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good evening all, please where or who can help me get this battery in onitsha

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Good evening all, please where or who can help me get this battery in onitsha
its availbale here in lagos and it can be waybill to you over there. call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Abdollar06:
Moto g6 battery needed. How much for it?
the battery is 5k call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Alaskaari:
i can fix it for you snd the price is 3k call or WhatsApp 08082409934

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomide252: 12:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Guys abeg..any phone repairer in the house..pls..how much should I prepare..to fix the problems of this phone. Gionee p8m..
1) battery connector fault..one of the battery connector is removed..
2) screen calibration.. the middle of the screen isn't responding
Pls anyone..how much do u think it's gonna cost me to fix it..tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.