Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349321 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by casted81: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2021
tolakush92:

Have you tried heating up your phone to dislodge the water that was there

First do that and if it persists

Then you will need to change the screen

The touch is not available

It comes with complete screen

How do I heat the phone.?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2021
xseed:
Is there any where I can root gionee s9 without pc

you can root it yourself... just download kingoroot app and follow the instructions.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Gloreg:
Good evening house.
My WhatsApp has not been receiving and sending messages since morning. Please what can I do. I have upgraded, still no work.

Uninstall it and reinstall it again...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2021
casted81:
Good morning guys, on my way home yesterday I got wet by yesterday's heavy rainfall in Lagos with my phone in my pocket. But after the rain I noticed my touch screen is not responding as I can't even draw my pattern to unlock my tecno camon 12 pro phone.

Kindly assist.

If I'm to get a new touch pad how much will that cost me?

if the screen is still okay... then its the glass you should change not touchpad.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2021
tolakush92:
Do you have back glass that is begging for attention I can get it fixed at pocket friendly price

iPhone 12 promax back glass replacement

Not an easy job tho

Or contact me via siggy

how much do you do it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2021
casted81:
Good morning guys, on my way home yesterday I got wet by yesterday's heavy rainfall in Lagos with my phone in my pocket. But after the rain I noticed my touch screen is not responding as I can't even draw my pattern to unlock my tecno camon 12 pro phone.

Kindly assist.

If I'm to get a new touch pad how much will that cost me? The water has affected the functionality of the touch. Pls don’t hear the phone cos that will cost more harms and the screen will be affected. The change the glass will cost you 4K call or WhatsApp 08082409934

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
casted81:

Put on stove, put empty pot, put the phone inside, the allow to boil for 30 seconds till you hear one "Sheeeesh" sound.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cooltm77(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Total cost of replacement of iPhone xr charging port and speaker, reply asap please anyone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cooltm77:
Total cost of replacement of iPhone xr charging port and speaker, reply asap please anyone
the price is 10k call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by usebog: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pls what is the cost of replacing Samsung s21 ultra screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=waploger post=105473084]

how much do you do it?[/quote

Do what sir ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
casted81:

A technician will do that for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
usebog:

Hold like 180k enter Samsung office.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
usebog:
the price is 150k call or WhatsApp 08082409934

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=tolakush92 post=105492322][/quote]

Iphone 12 pro and pro max back glass removal.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 05, 2021
waploger:

Iphone 12 pro and pro max back glass removal.

10k flat

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ladykilllar: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Hello guys, my iPhone 11 pro max restarts on its own and it has not fallen or gotten damaged. It restarts like once or twice a day especially when it is idle and i am not pressing it. Any suggestions please? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
ladykilllar:
Hello guys, my iPhone 11 pro max restarts on its own and it has not fallen or gotten damaged. It restarts like once or twice a day especially when it is idle and i am not pressing it. Any suggestions please? Thanks
bro it’s dangerous cos it will develop into boot loop issue and you will is gone forever. You need to act fast. I can fix it for you call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aladeokin1000(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
My Samsung A71 went off on it's own with about 10 percent left when I last checked it before sleeping. The screen is blank, doesn't turn on and even when plugged in doesn't charge. I have tried to hard reset it using the power and volume down button without success. I have also tried to hard reset it with the phone plugged in. Please does any one have a fix for this problem. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
aladeokin1000:
My Samsung A71 went off on it's own with about 10 percent left when I last checked it before sleeping. The screen is blank, doesn't turn on and even when plugged in doesn't charge. I have tried to hard reset it using the power and volume down button without success. I have also tried to hard reset it with the phone plugged in. Please does any one have a fix for this problem. Thanks.
you can bring it to me and it will be fixed call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
aladeokin1000:
You can bring it to my place to get it fixed, contact me on 08038294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by casted81: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=Repairguru post=105477532][/quote]
Update:

After three days of sitting idle,the phone started responding after removing the screen protector glass.

Thank you all
Cc:
Auskyd
Tolakush92
Waploger

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hulkhiharitoz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
How much to replace iPhone 7 charging port ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pearlqueen(f): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good day, techies,
I need ORIGINAL Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 battery, what's your best price?

I'll be waiting!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
casted81:

Update:

After three days of sitting idle,the phone started responding after removing the screen protector glass.

you're welcome.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Pearlqueen:
Good day, techies,
I need ORIGINAL Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 battery, what's your best price?

I'll be waiting!
It's 9k, contact me on 080.38294998 for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Greenbullet(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2021
hello , i have a problem with my iphone 6splus , one evening i plugged it to charge and it suddenly went off and doesnt come on, i tried every trick on google to get it to work before , i took it to a local technician and he confirmed that the screen and battery is good and the fault is at board level but he could not repair it , can you repair the board and how much will it cost me ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ObalaEmma: 5:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Nnnn
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2021
hulkhiharitoz:
How much to replace iPhone 7 charging port ??
the price is 4K call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2021
Greenbullet:

hello , i have a problem with my iphone 6splus , one evening i plugged it to charge and it suddenly went off and doesnt come on, i tried every trick on google to get it to work before , i took it to a local technician and he confirmed that the screen and battery is good and the fault is at board level but he could not repair it , can you repair the board and how much will it cost me ?
I can fix it for you if many hands have not touched it. It will cost you 15k call or WhatsApp 08082409934

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.