Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345482 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tofek4real: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Bombastically00:
back up all useful content, then reset.
Have done all that severely yet not working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bombastically00(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
tofek4real:
Have done all that severely yet not working
it's a software issue, Go and flash the phone since resetting it does not work with it..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godshand21(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please everyone, I am on the verge of losing my important documents, my phone memory recently filled up and I got an SD card and moved some files to it, I equally set it up as my internal storage.

All of a sudden, it got corrupted yesterday, many of my files cleared and most important apps in the phone cannot be accessed any longer.

I beg, I need help, formatting the card will affect me badly.
I will appreciate anyone with useful information on how to go about this without first formatting the entire card

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2021
tofek4real:
Good morning gurus in the house please my tecno phone apps keep crashing including Google play store i have tried all method watched YouTube everything yet nothing. Any assistant is needed thanks

You will need to flash and upgrade to the newer version.... is the phone tecno k7 or k9?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Godshand21:
Please everyone, I am on the verge of losing my important documents, my phone memory recently filled up and I got an SD card and moved some files to it, I equally set it up as my internal storage.

All of a sudden, it got corrupted yesterday, many of my files cleared and most important apps in the phone cannot be accessed any longer.

I beg, I need help, formatting the card will affect me badly.
I will appreciate anyone with useful information on how to go about this without first formatting the entire card

If you have a PC, try this app called Disk Drill, Easeus, Remo or Any other sd data recovery software.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godshand21(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
waploger:

If you have a PC, try this app called Disk Drill, Easeus, Remo or Any other sd data recovery software.

Okay, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Godshand21:

Okay, thank you.

do give me a feedback.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godshand21(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
waploger:

do give me a feedback.

Okay Sir.

I checked in on one computer engineer around here, he assured me that the files are recoverable after formatting, so he went ahead and formatted it. It showed 16MB primary healthy life instead of the real capacity of 32GB, he used a procedure from easeus to revert the 16MB back to 32GB from exFAT to FAT32.

He tried recovering the files but none showed up, I put it back into my phone, unfortunately, the phone recognized it after formatting again but couldn't still open my apps and documents still missing.

Please, I'm ready to pay any considerate amount provided I get those files back, I initially backed up to Google drive, I didn't know I skipped these ones.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Godshand21:

Okay Sir.

I checked in on one computer engineer around here, he assured me that the files are recoverable after formatting, so he went ahead and formatted it. It showed 16MB primary healthy life instead of the real capacity of 32GB, he used a procedure from easeus to revert the 16MB back to 32GB from exFAT to FAT32.

He tried recovering the files but none showed up, I put it back into my phone, unfortunately, the phone recognized it after formatting again but couldn't still open my apps and documents still missing.

Please, I'm ready to pay any considerate amount provided I get those files back, I initially backed up to Google drive, I didn't know I skipped these ones.

you've already fórmated it... is it San disk memory card.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godshand21(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
waploger:

you've already fórmated it... is it San disk memory card.

It is micro SD HC model
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Godshand21:

It is micro SD HC model

okay. which brand?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godshand21(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
waploger:

okay. which brand?

3G Power

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Godshand21:

3G Power

seems like a new product name.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godshand21(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2021
waploger:

seems like a new product name.

Too bad I didn't check all that before buying, thanks greatly for your concern

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Boo3nity(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Can any resourceful person help out with Network Unlock Code (NUC) Or Master Unlock Code (MUC) for Samsung?
Do kindly assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Boo3nity:
Can any resourceful person help out with Network Unlock Code (NUC) Or Master Unlock Code (MUC) for Samsung?
Do kindly assist.
Which model. Send dm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunday172(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
LG G6

Panel needed

Or engineer that can run the software

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Sunday172:
LG G6

Panel needed

Or engineer that can run the software

Software for what.whats the original condition of the phone or d reason u need a panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CovenantCee: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Please, anyone with body casing of HP15 Notebook Touchsmart 15.6 inch (Windows 10 Core i3 6GB 750GB HD).
I want to change mine.
Kindly contact me on 09060079592.
I'll come to your office and change it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunday172(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2021
tolakush92:
Software for what.whats the original condition of the phone or d reason u need a panel
it cannot enter menu .. rebooting
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Sunday172:
it cannot enter menu .. rebooting
Ok i can get it done for you if u are in lagos call me on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sylvadann: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
SAMSUNG S7 EDGE :I NEED FAIRLY USED SCREEN TO BUY.if u have pchat 08039443083
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
sylvadann:
SAMSUNG S7 EDGE :I NEED FAIRLY USED SCREEN TO BUY.if u have pchat 08039443083

Samsung certified screen is available

S7 edge 40k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SirGuddy: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
����������

*Glo data*

*3.5gb @ ₦500*

*7gb @ ₦1,000*

������������

WhatsApp : 09151872665
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ShitStain(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello phone engineers in the building.
Please I'm having a problem with my phone.The mobile network occasionally disappears for a significant amount of time before coming back, i've tried restarting the phone or toggling the airplane mode but it just doesn't come back. What could be the problem.
The brand is Tecno mobile
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
ShitStain:
Hello phone engineers in the building.
Please I'm having a problem with my phone.The mobile network occasionally disappears for a significant amount of time before coming back, i've tried restarting the phone or toggling the airplane mode but it just doesn't come back. What could be the problem.
The brand is Tecno mobile

whats the model and did you recently changed anything on the phone...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ShitStain(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
waploger:

whats the model and did you recently changed anything on the phone...

No.
Model is Tecno wx3p
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
ShitStain:

No.
Model is Tecno wx3p

they are two possible causes, either the back cover doesn't lap well or the antenna cable is shaky....

Maybe the phone fell down??

If you stay in lagos,ojo... i can help you take a look at it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tofek4real: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
waploger:

You will need to flash and upgrade to the newer version.... is the phone tecno k7 or k9?
Techno CC7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ShitStain(m): 12:07am On Sep 17, 2021
waploger:

they are two possible causes, either the back cover doesn't lap well or the antenna cable is shaky....

Maybe the phone fell down??

If you stay in lagos,ojo... i can help you take a look at it.

Yes,it has fallen down a couple of time over time.
I live in abuja, I'll take it to a technician. Thanks for your help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2021
ShitStain:

Yes,it has fallen down a couple of time over time. I live in abuja, I'll take it to a technician. Thanks for your help!
okay.. you're welcome.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2021
tofek4real:
Techno CC7

try upgrading it to the latest andriod version...

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.