Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345282 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Abbeycaesar:
Please how much is the screen of the oppo A53m?
Any engineer who can fix this please contact me on 07068966419

are you in lagos?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abbeycaesar(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ijebu Ode. I can come to Lagos if need be. Do you have the screen and how much is it? Thanks.
waploger:

are you in lagos?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2021
Abdollar06:
How much is Moto G6 Original Screen. Mine has ink blot
It's 18k, contact me on 080.3829.4998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by creativeinventor: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Hello guys good day, Please I have a question.
Does anyone know how much it would cost to change the body housing for S9+, I mean the front glass, back glass and frame. I'd prefer it to be done in a Samsung authorized outlet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abbeycaesar:
Please how much is the screen of the oppo A53m?
Any engineer who can fix this please contact me on 07068966419

Available for 25k

Call or WhatsApp Engineer Tola ok 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tjohnnay: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
anybody with used samsung galaxy s4 screen? Buzz me i need to change my phone screen..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abbeycaesar(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's not the latest oppo A53M, it's the old low budget one. Even the price of the phone is not up to 15k.
tolakush92:

Available for 25k

Call or WhatsApp Engineer Tola ok 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
creativeinventor:
Hello guys good day, Please I have a question.
Does anyone know how much it would cost to change the body housing for S9+, I mean the front glass, back glass and frame. I'd prefer it to be done in a Samsung authorized outlet

Go to any authorized outlet to get the pricing you seek.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyxclusive: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello gurus in the house, my cousin's phone screen went blank because of full memory. It actually gave alot of sign dough before going blank. We took it and they said the only thing they can do is to flash it which means he will loose all his contacts (over 2k contacts). Please is there a way we can retrieve those contacts before flashing the phone? Please I really need your help. And if u are in Abuja or makurdi and u can do it kindly call or whatsapp 08039698491
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abbeycaesar:
Ijebu Ode. I can come to Lagos if need be. Do you have the screen and how much is it? Thanks.

the price of the complete screen is 12k sir.

call or WhatsApp me on the number on my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
Hello gurus in the house, my cousin's phone screen went blank because of full memory. It actually gave alot of sign dough before going blank. We took it and they said the only thing they can do is to flash it which means he will loose all his contacts (over 2k contacts). Please is there a way we can retrieve those contacts before flashing the phone? Please I really need your help. And if u are in Abuja or makurdi and u can do it kindly call or whatsapp 08039698491

what phone and model..... try another screen and battery before flashing...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abbeycaesar(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
I will pm you. Thanks.
waploger:

the price of the complete screen is 12k sir.

call or WhatsApp me on the number on my signature

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abbeycaesar:
I will pm you. Thanks.
okay...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mcgift(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abbeycaesar:

Have you check any engineer in ijebu ode ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyxclusive: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
waploger:

what phone and model..... try another screen and battery before flashing...
Samsung galaxy j5pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olayinkadamzy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tjohnnay:
anybody with used samsung galaxy s4 screen? Buzz me i need to change my phone screen..

It's available watsapp me 09028181353
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abbeycaesar(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
The ones around here don't have. Some said they would get it in Lagos.
mcgift:

Have you check any engineer in ijebu ode ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
Samsung galaxy j5pro

try testing it with another screen,

a customer brought a samsung j5 today with a kind of similar fault but his just went blank after charging it..After troubleshooting it, i boosted the battery and it came up, then he bought a new battery and the phone started working...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tjohnnay: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
How much boss
Olayinkadamzy:

It's available watsapp me 09028181353
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TeeNBee(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just repaired the screen of my iphone 6plus more than a month ago. Now the screen does this like every 3/5 minutes until i off and on the screen back. How much will it cost to get it fixed

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WycliffeSMB(m): 1:04am On Oct 05, 2021
Good morning house. Pls how much is Brand new Samsung Galaxy A12... 4gb/64gb ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eboy540(m): 6:04am On Oct 05, 2021
Any good place to swap phone in ado- ekiti
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyxclusive: 6:07am On Oct 05, 2021
waploger:

try testing it with another screen,

a customer brought a samsung j5 today with a kind of similar fault but his just went blank after charging it..After troubleshooting it, i boosted the battery and it came up, then he bought a new battery and the phone started working...
okay thanks, we will try that. Dough we changed the screen not too long ago at samsungs office
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2021
TeeNBee:
I just repaired the screen of my iphone 6plus more than a month ago. Now the screen does this like every 3/5 minutes until i off and on the screen back. How much will it cost to get it fixed
original screen is 12k to fix call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
okay thanks, we will try that. Dough we changed the screen not too long ago at samsungs office

okay... could be a defective screen they changed for you... the original is costlier than the copy screen.... keep me updated sha!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyxclusive: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2021
waploger:

okay... could be a defective screen they changed for you... the original is costlier than the copy screen.... keep me updated sha!
I paid 30k for the screen. U may be right. That's the 3rd screen we are putting on that phone. 2 was done at samsungs office in Abuja.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olayinkadamzy(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2021
TeeNBee:
Call or telegram me 09028181353
I will fix for you for 11k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Geepy10(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Pls how much for the screen of infinix hot 8?
Location Uyo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NpvnStar: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2021
NpvnStar:
Please I need Complete Charging Port with Flex for Tecno Droidpad 10D tablet

Guys where are our Engineers here? Who should I mention abeg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
NpvnStar:

Guys where are our Engineers here? Who should I mention abeg

It’s available
Message me on WhatsApp or call

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Geepy10:
Pls how much for the screen of infinix hot 8?
Location Uyo

Not in Uyo

Available in ikeja

And can be waybilled if interested

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.