Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation (145911 Views)

Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less / UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by igwefivestar(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You've been masturbating at an average of 2 times a day for 8 years. Average in the sense that anyday you miss your session, you go on 4 times the next day to cover the missed count.
If that's true bro, then you need to apologise to your Jon Thomas for 8 rough years misappropriation and maladministration.
That dick won't be proud of you as the owner
Chai, this one large.

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by BonPatrick(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Yes na I have sex twice a year and I do raw so I am very careful with whom I want sleep with.
lebete3000:

You mean you still masturbated while you had girlfriends?

1 Like

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2020
LyfeJennings:

I NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND ALL THRU MY STAY IN SCHOOL

Why?
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Goldcoen(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Join a group in your church that has a lot of girls

Try and get involved in their activities, from there your confidence talking to ladies would build up

B4 you know it, devil would start whispering to you , to press one of the girl’s ukwu

B4 u know it , you don de lash steady oh coollol so nw devil is a good consideration

Masturbation naaa winch tin oh , if you too do am , once day as u de self-service ur preek fit just cut like lizard tail cry

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by afecgivers: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Go and meet your pastor bro
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Kingzizu post=88173074]Good day,

I've been masturbating at an average of twice a day for the past 8 years, I really can't explain how it got to that level but I was so addicted to it that I could self-service when I'm sick or even fasting.

So recently I decided to call it quit, it's been 1 month now and it seems I'm waking up to the reality of not being in a relationship all my life, I'm 26 BTW and I've never felt so much urge and desire to be in a relationship as I'm feeling right now. I'm always of the opinion that I don't need a girl now and would definitely get one when I'm ready to settle down but it seems very hard for me to approach a girl and the thought of being in a relationship scares me, I feel the relationship might not last, I might not be committed and the girl might get bored and leave.

Through out my stay in the university and my NYSC days I had no single female friend and presently I have no female friend. When I'm in the midst of people I don't give audience at all to any female and might not even speak to them but I have lots of male friends, I know I'm not gay but I just don't feel that need to talk to a girl or keep up with them, I don't even have a single female contact on my phone.

I'm working and fairly comfortable now but I'm beginning to worry that I might not be able to fall in love or even get to approach a lady for any meaningful relationship and the worst of it all is relapsing (start masturbating again). Please I

When I wake up

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Johnchyz(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2020
safarigirl:

I have never wanted to masturbate. Never

Has nothing to do with being human, I'm certainly not an alien
.AND YOU ALSO SAID BEFORE YOU DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I THINK YOU WILL NOT REGRET OF NOT HAVE FLEXED. BECAUSE AS FOR ME NOW AM REGRETTING OF HOW I NEVER PURSUED GIRLS ,I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY GIRLFRIEND PEOPLE WILL SAY SHE IS MY GIRL. AS THE OP PIN-POINTED ITS LIKE AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE SOCIETY. PEOPLE SEE ME AS A REV.FR AND I DON'T WANT TO BECOME ONE BUT I WISH TO GET MARRIED AND HOW DO I DO THIS WITHOUT ASSOCIATING WITH GIRLS. I MEAN THIS KIND OF LIFESTYLE CAN LEAD TO DIVORCE. SO I URGE U TO START ASSOCIATING WITH GUYS. NOW I SEE WHY PEOPLE HAVE BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS TO HELP IN BEING COMPATIBLE.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Pque(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Join a group in your church that has a lot of girls

Try and get involved in their activities, from there your confidence talking to ladies would build up

B4 you know it, devil would start whispering to you , to press one of the girl’s ukwu

B4 u know it , you don de lash steady oh cool

Masturbation naaa winch tin oh , if you too do am , once day as u de self-service ur preek fit just cut like lizard tail cry

And if you dare press Bobby or ukwu without the girls consent, you are into another trouble that will land you in police station and if the girl you touch happens to be a minor, below 18yrs, you might end up spending the productive time of your years in kirikiri. Be careful not to be pushed by the devil to press when you are not in any relationship with the said girl. Majority of this girls are the devil's agent of dream killer when you are not in any relationship with them and you touch or false them (rape) without their consent.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Just keep up your fight against masturbation and in no time you'll fall in love. It will naturally happen, even subconsciously.

Good one.
Know that if you're still masturbating, even if you have a girl, your relationship is not likely to last.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by maasoap(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Just keep up your fight against masturbation and in no time you'll fall in love. It will naturally happen, even subconsciously.

I disagree. He's a man and this is Nigeria where women and ladies don't make move on men, he has to put in effort to approaches ladies as much as possible. Even for many Nigerian men who weren't in his peculiar situation, they knew what they witnessed before getting a girl or woman they could call their better half. In fact, he should redirect his attention and effort to that area so that he doesn't relapse
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by LyfeJennings(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Plead:

Why?

I was an idiot
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by maasoap(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2020
Swiitdoll:
You need a girl. Excessive fapping gonna ruin ur dick. 2017 I met a sweet guy who was shit in bed Cos he lost touch of reality due to jacking off from 10-25 no girls ever. Cldnt even get it up and needed therapy, don’t end up like him. Move to a girl, if u are shy talk to them online. wink

That thing has too many costly side effects. The list is endless
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Kingzizu:
Good day,

I've been masturbating at an average of twice a day for the past 8 years, I really can't explain how it got to that level but I was so addicted to it that I could self-service when I'm sick or even fasting.

Please I need your advice.

You could already be suffering from weak erection. Premature ejaculation is another thing you should be bracing yourself up for, so also is low self esteem. My point is that you've got to do everything in your your capacity to never go back to it because at it is right now, you going to deal with a lot of side effects. You just don't know it yet.

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Pque(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Kingzizu:
Good day,

So recently I decided to call it quit, it's been 1 month now and it seems I'm waking up to the reality of not being in a relationship all my life, I'm 26 BTW and I've never felt so much urge and desire to be in a relationship as I'm feeling right now. I'm always of the opinion that I don't need a girl now and would definitely get one when I'm ready to settle down but it seems very hard for me to approach a girl and the thought of being in a relationship scares me, I feel the relationship might not last, I might not be committed and the girl might get bored and leave.

Through out my stay in the university and my NYSC days I had no single female friend and presently I have no female friend. When I'm in the midst of people I don't give audience at all to any female and might not even speak to them but I have lots of male friends, I know I'm not gay but I just don't feel that need to talk to a girl or keep up with them, I don't even have a single female contact on my phone.

I'm working and fairly comfortable now but I'm beginning to worry that I might not be able to fall in love or even get to approach a lady for any meaningful relationship and the worst of it all is relapsing (start masturbating again). Please I need your advice.

Getting a girl nowadays is like reciting abcd... Z. Since you have a reasonable source of income and the money start comming in, that will build up your confidence to approach a girl for a relationship and if you don't even approach ladies will start coming for you with style. When they start comming, make sure you protect your self by using CD.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by deltateam: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Plead:
I wanted to dismiss your story as another tales by moonlight but then I know someone like this,nigga didn’t have a girlfriend till he graduated from school...

Work on your self esteem, okay pal.

Never dismiss any story, even if it sounds stupid because your advice could save a life.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Pque(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2020
peace0813:
I think what you should focus on doing now is to overcome masturbating before considering a relationship.

The relationship will help him overlook masturbation. He needs a girl now.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by ambient: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Wow i just discovered something on this thread,so all those guys that do hate on women on nairaland are all chronic masturbator,i taught the problem was from the hatred they have for their mother that extended to women ingeneral i didnt know its from their dickason.God help una ooo

1 Like

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by mukthar2000(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Travel to ur village to checkmate yourself, we are behind ur problems.

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by makinkunmi(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Hezmatosky post=88244206]Surprisingly, those who masturbate are more intelligent, focus, handsome/beautiful, romantic and sexy because they're always sexually satisfied. Masturbation is one best solution to depression. It saves you from committing crime. Also save you from cheating. Religiously, no one knows what pleases or displeases God, as the way of God is not the way of man. We can always ask for his

these are words of a deceiver...or a backslider,being deceived and deceiving others
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by donMIG(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2020
One month n u r shouting u have quit
Hahaha... May God help u
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by spyapollos(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Congratulations my brother, I say congratulations this decision to quit is the best decision ever, please continue, for you quitting will open unexpected door of favour, you will notice that women will naturally work to you and you will have a perfect relationship. Without stressed
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by kalufelix(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2020
tongue
yeahgood:
Nairaland should introduce Dislike or Thumbs down link...

Learn with Olosho? Seriously? Get addicted to Olosho after his masturbation spree ends? NO!

Calm down Mr. Dislike/thumbs down button ..your headache not mine...would you rather give him an impracticable advise full of words...blah blah blah...your mama sef na olosho..kiss the truth! tongue
yeahgood:

Learn with Olosho? Seriously? Get addicted to Olosho after his masturbation spree ends? NO!

Calm down Mr. Dislike/thumbs down button ..your headache not mine...I know you would rather give him an impracticable advise full of words...blah blah blah...your mama sef na olosho..kiss the truth!
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Johnchyz(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Jayfab009:
I think the first thing you need to do is to acknowledge that masturbation is a sin and you are under the influence of a strong marine spirit.. Only Jesus can save you and in case you think you can live a loose life and be free from this demonic influence, you need to wake up. It may leave you for a while but believe me when the urge returns, you can't help it. Also it has other health implications like low sperm count and weak erection...
You need a strong and consistent prayer life before the yoke of masturbation will be broken from your life.
.SO GOING AROUND FUC.KING RANDOM GIRLS IS NOT FORNICATION ABI. OP DON'T MIND HIM. HAVING TO BLEEP SO MANY GIRLS GETS U MARINE SPIRIT DEVILS.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Goldcoen(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Pls i need advice on what next step to take:
Ten years ago i used to admire chinenye and i like her buh i didn't have the balls to confront her then since i was 22 , she even is an introvert, so we parted ways because she got admission to a university.
just last month i suddenly met her on my way to work , we talk n was happy to meet each other again since i let her knw i was a crouch, something happen along the rope whch was a wrong step i took only because i prose to her on whasap just to cover up the fact that i was talking to another babe on phone boom!!!! it was she , so , after the prose to her on whasap she got upset for asking her out on whasap , fortunately for me i manage to calm her down n see reason i still need her even with the fact that she said no boyfriend thing along , i said ok she is worth it, i manage to play and calm her down buh no more step on me , so what step canbi take to be onboard? Buh what i do knw is she likes me and wanna get marriage.am nd and she is b.sc
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Neoteny7: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Come outta that closet, you coward.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Niggmatic: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Ha. Bro don't talk about that monetary side oo. An olosho addict will borrow money just to visit his customer. Haven't you seen guys fighting with oloshos cos they don't have money to pay for services rendered? And these oloshos are very bad, they know the shy guys that can't get a girlfriend and always f*ck them with all their experience so the guy will never leave and such guys pay a lot of money.
If this guy ever finds his way to the olosho community as you directed him, then he'll go on another 8 year f*cking spree

Lol
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by BennyDon: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
You have not engaged yourself in sex with guys but it's a fact you're gay. Quitting masturbation isn't just enough for you as it were, you need to work on your mentality and psyche.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Kingzizu:
Good day,

I'm working and fairly comfortable now but I'm beginning to worry that I might not be able to fall in love or even get to approach a lady for any meaningful relationship and the worst of it all is relapsing (start masturbating again). Please I need your advice.

I have read countless stupid advice here.

Op, your solution is work. Always work all the time. If you are indoors, start writing books and then after that draw an art and then after that do another thing that is boring but a work. When you are outdoors, remove your mind from women. Work work and work. If your work is from 7am to 2pm. Then get another work that will last from 3pm to 6pm.

Be a workaholic. An idol mind is the devil's workshop.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by FASH23(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You've been masturbating at an average of 2 times a day for 8 years. Average in the sense that anyday you miss your session, you go on 4 times the next day to cover the missed count.
If that's true bro, then you need to apologise to your Jon Thomas for 8 rough years misappropriation and maladministration.
That dick won't be proud of you as the owner
grin
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by EJanni(f): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2020
todugo:

My advice is that its very difficult to break that habit the best solution is;
1)Stop using internet phones, buy Nokia touch like phone
2)Get married,only remedy
3) Get busy physically and mentally
4)Always pray to God for help
Without these you will still relapse again because its a hard fight and its always compared to one addicted with drugs.
marriage does not stop men from masturbating. Nothing, except he decided
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Iyiataata92: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Asour:

That's not what he means.

The word "Average" means Measure of central tendency i.e. typicality or representative number.

Average does not just mean MEAN as many of us tend to think. it can also mean MEDIAN or MODE.

MODE refers to the observation/data with the highest frequency.

This is exactly what people mean when they say "The Average Nigerian is corrupt"

What this means is, if say there are only 50 Nigerians (population) and you assess each person's behaviours as categorical variables e.g.

good,bad,good,bad,bad,bad,bad,good......... you get the point.

you would find that the MODE (frequently occurring) variable is bad.

That's why the average (Mode) Nigerian is bad.

So back to the Op, Average there meant that at least 2 times a day was his most frequent occurrence of his habits daily. i.e. the times he did it twice trumped the times he did it any other number of times.
Not MEAN as you've implied.
In colloquial language, an average is a single number taken as representative of
a list of numbers. Different concepts of
average are used in different contexts.
Often "average" refers to the arithmetic mean, the sum of the numbers divided by how many numbers are being averaged.
In statistics, mean, median, and mode are all known as measures of central tendency, and in colloquial usage any of these might be called an average value .
Source:copied from wikipedia

Bro I'm not a mathematian but I understand what this defintion means

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Iyiataata92: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2020
yeahgood:

This is why I mentioned him in my comment. How on earth can you advise someone trying to quit masturbation to start visiting olosho?
The guy really fall hand with that advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.