Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation (144900 Views)

Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less / UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by safarigirl(f): 1:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Kingzizu:
Good day,

I've been masturbating at an average of twice a day for the past 8 years, I really can't explain how it got to that level but I was so addicted to it that I could self-service when I'm sick or even fasting.

So recently I decided to call it quit, it's been 1 month now and it seems I'm waking up to the reality of not being in a relationship all my life, I'm 26 BTW and I've never felt so much urge and desire to be in a relationship as I'm feeling right now. I'm always of the opinion that I don't need a girl now and would definitely get one when I'm ready to settle down but it seems very hard for me to approach a girl and the thought of being in a relationship scares me, I feel the relationship might not last, I might not be committed and the girl might get bored and leave.

Through out my stay in the university and my NYSC days I had no single female friend and presently I have no female friend. When I'm in the midst of people I don't give audience at all to any female and might not even speak to them but I have lots of male friends, I know I'm not gay but I just don't feel that need to talk to a girl or keep up with them, I don't even have a single female contact on my phone.

I'm working and fairly comfortable now but I'm beginning to worry that I might not be able to fall in love or even get to approach a lady for any meaningful relationship and the worst of it all is relapsing (start masturbating again). Please I need your advice.
Are you looking for a relationship or a sex partner?

Uncanny how you only realised you need a girlfriend when you stopped having sex with yourself.

You better spend another five months learning of yourself, so your head is clear. A lot of men don't want to be in relationships, they just want someone they can be fornicating with.

I'll be 26, and I have never been in a relationship either, but not for the same reasons as you. What is your true purpose for wanting a relationship?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Emmanuel602(m): 1:58am On Apr 09, 2020
lebete3000:

What do you mean by reset to factory setting? You mean he will no longer have sexual urge at all
Just Google "nofap"
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Johnchyz(m): 2:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Guy u gat no problem at all. i love your way. do u know how many persons are in the maximum prisons across nigeria because of a girl/woman.(RAPE) MASTURBATION HAVE SAVED YOU THAT, WHY CAN'T U BE GRATEFUL TO GOD. GOD IS WITH U. I TELL YOU WHEN THE TIME COMES YOUR WIFE WILL APPEAR TO U.
IF U CAN MASTURBATE TO AVOID GIRLS ABUSE AND MOLESTATION DO IT MY BROTHER.
WHEN YOUR WIFE COMES MASTURBATION WILL STOP. Kk.
YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. NO JOKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 09, 2020
masturbation is not harmful except from the religious perspective.. it's has more beneficial values that little or no side effects.. Read more about it.. don't belive in any myth surrounding it rather be more scientifically and medically informed about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Johnchyz(m): 2:10am On Apr 09, 2020
safarigirl:

Uncanny how you only realised you need a girlfriend when you stopped having sex with yourself.

You better spend another five months learning of yourself, so your head is clear. A lot of men don't want to be in relationships, they just want someone they can be fornicating with.

I'll be 26, and I have never been in a relationship either, but not for the same reasons as you. What is your true purpose for wanting a relationship?
.BUT U SOMETIMES WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOURSELF. ARE U NOT A HUMAN.,?

1 Like

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Kamalex22(m): 2:20am On Apr 09, 2020
Good will help you
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Texty: 2:22am On Apr 09, 2020
lebete3000:

You mean well gymed muscles attracts ladies?

Lies, bro Gym your mind instead abeg...
Nope it builds your self confidence naturally
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by kemi60535: 2:24am On Apr 09, 2020
omv5e6a722
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by kemi60535: 2:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by safarigirl(f): 2:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Johnchyz:
.BUT U SOMETIMES WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOURSELF. ARE U NOT A HUMAN., ?

I have never wanted to masturbate. Never

Has nothing to do with being human, I'm certainly not an alien
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 09, 2020
This comment is deeper than most realize. If you have never travelled out and interacted with foreign ladies, you wouldn’t appreciate this comment. The funny thing is ,Nigerian girls are not even pretty compared to other african countries yet they have the worst attitude and are least social.

Babysho:

Brother, the problem is not even masturbating or anything you're thinking, it's just that we're in 2020.
Have you thought about it this way? Why didn't any girl try to have sex with you? I'm very sure if a girl texted you and she told you she was interested in you, all these wouldn't have gone down this way. Why didn't a girl make a move on you when it's not that you're a goat? Even ugly girls! Don't they get hoorrrnnyy? Open your mind!

NIGERIAN WOMEN are the problem. Most Nigerian women/ young girls' pussssays are so dried out from poverty or the fear of it. You probably tried to hit on one or two girls subtly but they didn't give a rats ass to follow up because you're either not rich enough or wearing fake balanciaga to please their dirty retarded taste.

Leave your life bro. Make money. A lot of it! And travel out. White girls will love you for just being able to smile but for now jerk off if you wanna but make sure you're working really really hard and getting rich at the same time. Love? Love doesn't exist in Nigeria lmao. Girls would have loved you for being you if it really existed. What Nigerian girls love the most is security and I don't blame them! Their forefathers are poverty stricken from years of Obasanjo looting... so just do you... literally. And enjoy your life!
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by orgasticdance: 3:15am On Apr 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by tallerSSS: 3:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Kingzizu:
Good day,

I've been masturbating at an average of twice a day for the past 8 years, I really can't explain how it got to that level but I was so addicted to it that I could self-service when I'm sick or even fasting.

So recently I decided to call it quit, it's been 1 month now and it seems I'm waking up to the reality of not being in a relationship all my life, I'm 26 BTW and I've never felt so much urge and desire to be in a relationship as I'm feeling right now. I'm always of the opinion that I don't need a girl now and would definitely get one when I'm ready to settle down but it seems very hard for me to approach a girl and the thought of being in a relationship scares me, I feel the relationship might not last, I might not be committed and the girl might get bored and leave.

Through out my stay in the university and my NYSC days I had no single female friend and presently I have no female friend. When I'm in the midst of people I don't give audience at all to any female and might not even speak to them but I have lots of male friends, I know I'm not gay but I just don't feel that need to talk to a girl or keep up with them, I don't even have a single female contact on my phone.

I'm working and fairly comfortable now but I'm beginning to worry that I might not be able to fall in love or even get to approach a lady for any meaningful relationship and the worst of it all is relapsing (start masturbating again). Please I need your advice.
How I overcame this shit was when i was 26 too. I am handsome with innocent face looks
I luckily met a girl that was crushing on me and never needed a yes from me to begin a relationship. A week after we began dating I opened up to her that I loved sex a lot even when I new I have not had real sex for over 8yrs backwards, I was scared at first that she will count me an ashawo boy or a potential cheat.I also told her I wont cheat on her so long as she doesn't deny me sex for a long period(1month) of time. To my greatest surprise she replied me by a text and said she was in. Few weeks after we had our first sex and subsequently started having sex almost every week. Presently I am telling you we have sex almost on daily basis exception of when we have a very serious quarrel. I now began to wonder if she was suffering the same problem with me..tho I'm yet to marry her but finally na my wife be that..I don't think in can find any girl like that... Person wey still give u sex amidst quarrel na wise woman..unlike many wey go close leg leading to cheating amongst eachother

3 Likes

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Gkemz: 3:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Find a partner. That's the only way out of masturbation. You may not be able to completely stop but you can reduce the frequency. Get engaged in social activities and physical exercise. Mix up with both sexes and avoid solitary confinement. Reduce your exposure to the internet, newspapers and magazines that have sexual contents. Replace your smart phone with nokia touch. Last but not the least, erase sexual thoughts out of your memory.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by kemi14490: 3:40am On Apr 09, 2020
lirc4no3sd
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by rhames(m): 3:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Kingzizu:
Good day,

If you believe in the Almighty Creator and believe in the power of prayers, and you work towards your goal then you will find your better half or she will find you.

Pray to Him to give you your best friend and not a wife please. There are more girlfriend materials posing as a wife in this world today.

Just do that and stay focused.

Wishing you God's guidance in life.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Kingdante(m): 3:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Wrong place to come share ur issue... nairaland
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:59am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Iyiataata92 post=88177110]
He didn't quit. Everybody is at home now so he's not getting enough privacy for his daily session so he's on a short break.
Addictions like self service is one of the most difficult to control, not even quit. I'm not cursing him but I know he will surely go back to it.
BTW, his dick is presently getting the much needed rest after 8 turbulent years. It hasn't been rosy at all for little Mr Jon Thomas.
May God help that dick[/quote

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Swiitdoll:
You need a girl. Excessive fapping gonna ruin ur dick. 2017 I met a sweet guy who was shit in bed Cos he lost touch of reality due to jacking off from 10-25 no girls ever. Cldnt even get it up and needed therapy, don’t end up like him. Move to a girl, if u are shy talk to them online. wink

Yeah nice advice smiley

1 Like

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by haleymoon: 4:22am On Apr 09, 2020
This your problem can be liken to Raj Koothrappali in the comedy movie"big bang theory" the only thing is that he doesn't self-service to your level, he just doesn't talk to women at first instance but with the help of alcohol he becomes intoxicated whenever he wants to summon the courage to talk to women.

The point I am trying to make is that you have got to find that thing that tickles your butt whenever you are around women, be it their smile, beautiful face like Mia khalifa, curvy hips like Moriah mills ,big boobs like Maserati, big ass like Cherokee, Lela star or Alexis wink, sonorous voice like viktoria Allure, something definitely must make you to be attracted to these damn creatures, now work and act on it by engaging them, even acquiring phone numbers and taking the discussion to another level, with time you will learn to shoot without aiming if you know what I mean cool. Don't even tell me that out of all these qualities I mentioned that there isn't anyone that attracts you....

See ba, na man u be, blood de flow for your vein as well as hormones too, even if na normal or abnormal hormone, but something still de flow.

So many de suffer from this shit even more worst than your 8years in service, some would have been a billionaire if sperm was something of premium value monetarily. check na over your decade in service, you for don store up like 20 litres ready for shipment. grin. I feel your pain and also your courage to come forth to recieve elderly advice on this matter.

One thing with masturbation is that it's very sweet and addictive, once u join the bandwagon, my broda u are on ur road to Hades abi place of no return. From people who are chronic wanksters, I hear sey Dem fit service their joystick anywhere, be it in a friends place, toilet, literally any small hideout once that urge wey be like climax of life comes.

Even with a girl in place, the urge to self-service is still there just that its at a minimum now. All the same Sha, with courage, determination and will power u can put it to a stop.

I know of a retired celebrity wankster grin, I can link you up with him, this time not to up your game but to lay low... cool

1 Like

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by HRMK: 4:25am On Apr 09, 2020
GET URSELF A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Jaapu: 4:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Kingzizu:
Good day,

Get married. The only simple solution. But many find it complex.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Jaapu: 4:57am On Apr 09, 2020
joe4christ:

My only question for you is: when u masturbate, who do you think of, as in who do you see in your imagination. A guy or a girl?

Let's start from there first!

Nah you he dey see. Mtchew ....mumu person.
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Jeffy1206(m): 4:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Chai seriously you try o... All ur life no bae Abeg don't do it with any olosho o cos you will regret it and go back to... Find a girl that likes you and try use your JT wisely cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 09, 2020
2tees03:
Can I be ur friend

See them angry
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 09, 2020
BonPatrick:
I disagree with him I masturbate too for 6 years and I still have girlfriends and I Bleep well.

E

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by kemi81096: 5:12am On Apr 09, 2020
8re5pma334
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by bulbutcher(m): 5:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Read this search congruency testing and learn Abt female behavior
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 09, 2020
zudozz:
twice a day for 8 fvking years!

shocked

1 Like

Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2020
SexytorresE:
I have trust issues

S
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2020
orgasticdance:
2x a day?! Cherish it! What I'd give to be that 15-year-old hornball once again. Like most things, moderation. If 2x a day ( the envy!) is moderate for you to a point you can till function productively, awesome. If it's getting in the way of important areas in your life, then you might want to reduce it. I agree that taking a break gives you some mental clarity, but again, sex( in any form) rocks and celibacy for too long can be depressing. There's only so many ways you can do it with another person before getting bored lol, or running out of options, so jerk that meat.

Really like your post. I have been in to this addiction for over 20 years!! Donno how to quit. I am surprised that ur last post was in 2018 wow!! How come?
Re: My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 09, 2020
safarigirl:

V

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.