Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game (7772 Views)

Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 6:52pm On May 13, 2020
Alejobs:
Easy does it.....i was referring to the people you claimed were all in your mention over the comment you made that necessitated you creating a topic to set the record straight. I come in peace......save the bullet!

@ the bold, I have no plans to use them on you, yet.

The thing was I had over 30 mentions that day, with more than half of them misinterpreting what I said, which then necessitated the need to set the records straight. The idiots still felt attacked even after all that.

But you're right. I do hate being misunderstood. Terrible habit, I must say, but if it takes me repeating myself to say it exactly how I feel, then I'll keep doing so.
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by WaterWalker5(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ardar:
From the guy that I first had sex with to the others that I've banged, they were all poor in bed. Their own is to cum after two minutes and lie on the bed panting like as though they just fought a dragon with their bare hands.

Sexually lazy men, ngwa nu I'll stay on top and do all the work still the same result.

Pls how much is a vibrator I need it.
From your post it shows that when you were a virgin, you had always had weird sexual fantasies otherwise if your first sex experience was with a two minute man, then that woulda been your benchmark until someone who could go thirty minutes came along. Anyways a vibrator isn't your solution. You can teach your man in subtle ways to up his game. A guy who's crazy in love with you will be open to learn. Trust me on this
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by WaterWalker5(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Okay. I've heard you. Is that the point you were trying to make all this while?

Boyfriend using me to practice is if I let him. Not all women are loose. Besides, how else will olosho eat if hubby doesn't patronise them before marriage?

Boy gets experience from olosho. Olosho eats belleful. Girl keeps her legs closed. Boy marry girl. Girl open leg for Boy. Olosho finds another boy. Everybody is happy.

Life isn't that complicated, dear.
Sixfeetbelle I love your post but what if the guy isn't the type who visits the red light district to see the night ladies? Some guys frown upon the thought of going to such places. How do you explain such a scenario?
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
WaterWalker5:

Sixfeetbelle I love your post but what if the guy isn't the type who visits the red light district to see the night ladies? Some guys frown upon the thought of going to such places. How do you explain such a scenario?

grin grin

Funny enough after making that particular post you quoted, I was shown the error of my reasoning almost immediately. Someone pointed out that: If a guy keeps visiting such places and gets too attached, the likelihood of him surviving in his marriage faithfully lessens. And I agree with that point.

Anyway, back to your question. If a nigga doesn't like visiting such places, then he has to up his knowledge through research only. Read books on sex, be open to discuss sexual fantasies with girlfriend/fiancée and be very open-minded to whatever suggestion she may bring to the table.

The only problem with research only method is that application of known information often times fall short of expectations unless the couple have the patience to keep trying until they get it right.
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by WaterWalker5(m): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin

Funny enough after making that particular post you quoted, I was shown the error of my reasoning almost immediately. Someone pointed out that: If a guy keeps visiting such places and gets too attached, the likelihood of him surviving in his marriage faithfully lessens. And I agree with that point.

Anyway, back to your question. If a nigga doesn't like visiting such places, then he has to up his knowledge through research only. Read books on sex, be open to discuss sexual fantasies with girlfriend/fiancée and be very open-minded to whatever suggestion she may bring to the table.

The only problem with research only method is that application of known information often times fall short of expectations unless the couple have the patience to keep trying until they get it right.
I agree with you on that completely sixfeetbelle. The beauty of the research method is that both of you grow in the learning process and are able to share your experience to others so they don't have to make the mistakes you guys made. So I'm a stickler for the research method over the red light ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Reply Simi / A Woman In Her 30s Getting A Vaginal Tightening Surgery / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.