Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls (4317 Views)

Here Are Lessons Every Young Girl/person Should Learn: / The Importance Of Marrying A Good & Kind Woman Can’t Be Over Explained / Some Harsh Lessons That Every Person Should Learn(disagreeable?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Undissputed:

Please send your work to Navwriters at Gmail for com with proof that you wrote the work.
I will
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:
Op is a scammer, a big-time amateur scammer. I'm a freelance writer and I know how I started. I started with Tecno Y6.. Yes, I can never forget that phone and that was 5 years ago.

That phone gave me enough money to start a blog, buy a system, and I'm getting bigger by the day.

Laptop is not your problem. You just lack ideas and I doubt if you're really what you claim to be.

What you can't achieve with your phone, you can't achieve it with a system.

I see so many people talk about how computer is stopping them from blowing. But when they finally get it, it becomes a DVD player and for games.

Send him money or laptop at your own risk.. He will end up selling that laptop at computer village.

Scammers full Nairaland these days. Tuah! angry
can you please teach me how to start freelancing with phone?
I write articles.
I use a techno tablet
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by j0rdannkyle: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2020
If what you want a laptop for is kindle publishing, then i can tell you categorically that you can successfully publish a book on kindle using only the average android phone, which i assume is what you used in creating, as well as responding to comments on this thread.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Undissputed:

Please send your work to Navwriters at Gmail for com with proof that you wrote the work.
check ur mail. Sent
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Finstar:
Op is a scammer, a big-time amateur scammer. I'm a freelance writer and I know how I started. I started with Tecno Y6.. Yes, I can never forget that phone and that was 5 years ago.

That phone gave me enough money to start a blog, buy a system, and I'm getting bigger by the day.

Laptop is not your problem. You just lack ideas and I doubt if you're really what you claim to be.

What you can't achieve with your phone, you can't achieve it with a system.

I see so many people talk about how computer is stopping them from blowing. But when they finally get it, it becomes a DVD player and for games.

Send him money or laptop at your own risk.. He will end up selling that laptop at computer village.

Scammers full Nairaland these days. Tuah! angry
OK
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Undissputed:

pls check ur mail Sir. I sent u my book files.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2020
@Gabbyodogwu :
I know its hard base on the words thrown at you here but ignore all...my advice is, follow your heart and do what you can to assist the dude....let humanity judge at the end if he is faking it or not..at the end we will all know the real scammer here.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Undissputed(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
pls check ur mail Sir. I sent u my book files.

The files you sent via email are just screenshots. They prove nothing. If you really need writing jobs, please send me previous articles you've written in docx or PDF format, with prove that you wrote them. That way, I can evaluate your skills and see if you can do some jobs for me.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nonsense lazy and ungrateful op.

The dude that wanted u to send waybill money was your only shot. Yet u called him a scammer.

I also would have sent a laptop to you but would want you to pay the waybill money.... That is, hustle the waybill money and pay to show you are really in need of the laptop.

I fear you will call me a scammer if I don't meet your demands.

Nonsense
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 3:26am On May 08, 2020
modestbrowser:

The dude that wanted u to send waybill money was your only shot. Yet u called him a scammer.

I also would have sent a laptop to you but would want you to pay the waybill money.... That is, hustle the waybill money and pay to show you are really in need of the laptop.

Nonsense
you are the same person as him. I still believe I will make it....even without ur help.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Stevyne: 8:02am On May 08, 2020
Me I need a laptop for Music production and beat making.

Anyone please,
Kindly help.
If you have anyone you not using at thee moment.
I deh Lagos.Thanks!

Cc. Modestbrowser
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by We4all: 8:53am On May 08, 2020
modestbrowser:

Nonsense

You can afford to cook for your guest, but insists he pays before you serve him. I don't see why the cost of waybill should be an issue if you can afford to part with a laptop.

I have seen cases where people were asked to send waybill charges first before they collect an item, and they ended up getting scammed. So, it is not totally out of place for the OP to have his reservations.

4 Likes

Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Nobody: 3:28am On May 14, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
you are the same person as him. I still believe I will make it....even without ur help.
Just seeing this.
I don't blame u sha..
This confirms my point.... As if you making it or not making it will make him richer or poorer
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by ambitiouschap17: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Him Miss U / Do Relationship Get Stronger After Reconciliation From Betrayal & Break-ups. / Valentines Day 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.