Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff (11389 Views)

S€xy Guy Fuč* A Girls Pü33y With Bigcock / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2020
alhajidembele:

Please drop your account number along with the bank name. For your contributions you will get bank alert from Alhaji Dembele soon
Wow thanks....
Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by Shelumiel: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2020
I've never taught in an all girls school before, but there is this friend of mine who taught in Mariam Babangida's school here in Niger state. He would come home every day with one gist or the other of how the girls in his class are trying to seduce him. There was even a time when he said the temptation was too much and he decided to start dating one of them (the head girl of the school).
Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by bmdmixer: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
i didnt teach but was an admin staff.
i dont know why men find under age girls attractive, i for one see them as grown up babies and they smell like babies

2 Likes

Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by alhajidembele: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
MykOnyxo:

Wow thanks.... With appreciative tears... This is coming in a nick of time...
2146112496 UBA
OYERO ADESOLA
Thanks
I have taken a screenshot of your account details
Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by alhajidembele: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
I wonder what u want to do wit this info?
Anyways girls secondary school is full of cultism like the guys secondary school, and they give sex cheaply to their teachers.
Like out of every 10 girls, 5 will sex their teachers.
If its a boarding school, lesbianism is a thing u can't control...
I am tired of staying at home because of the lockdown caused by corona virus. I am bored and need something to do. That is why I am asking all this questions

1 Like

Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
alhajidembele:
Alhaji,, I greet you sir..
Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by Brunicekid(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Godliness and Self-Control is key in this situation.
Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by butterfly777(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
I hope one day, male teachers Will open up on what they experience in the hands of those female students.

2 Likes

Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by yomcity: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
alhajidembele:
Am not happy because none wants to talk. OK anybody that shares their stories anonymously, Alhaji Dembele will transfer N2,000 naira to that person's bank account
During my nysc days at Awka in anambra state I thought in one of d girls secondary school. Wen I came in as asistance mathematics teacher it was not a funny story, most of the students does not like my class cause the hate calculation class, I started by creating a rapport with the gals and make them to like mi as a person couple with my handsome look. Meanwhile my friends always tell mi I ve upper hands to deal with d gals sexually but I ve made my minds not to ve any sexual inter course with my students and I thank God that I was able to overcame the temptation though not something so easy I ve to deal with it times without number, I tried all my possible best to make sure that they later came to love my class due to my social and rapport with the gals even the the mathematics teacher keep asking how I was manage to do that, although my friends slept with many of them but I kept to my words cause my words are my bound. Account details 0006491575 JBA stanbic. Thank u Alhaji dembele.
Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by FOLLYVENTURES: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oh well.. I was a teacher during the Compulsory Service scheme in the S/east. Posted to a village school. Trust me some of these girls are so sweet and Ripe you could be tempted. But I resisted and did my job. Giving a lot of them advice also on sex education and being around opposite sex.

P.s before I departed from my nysc to Lagos. I had to have a taste of one of them. Super Perky breasts and the tightest of pussy. But she was already 18 years.

Everyone forming holy holy. Bleep acting like y'all don't love them perky

Alhajidemebele quote me for my Account Details .

2 Likes

Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by Ayobeck(m): 3:11am On Jul 21, 2023
alhajidembele:

Please drop your account number along with the bank name. For your contributions you will get bank alert from Alhaji Dembele soon
2083979293 Zenith bank.more blessings
Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by Bolnij3: 5:20am On Jul 21, 2023
Please work on your English.
yomcity:

During my nysc days at Awka in anambra state I thought in one of d girls secondary school. Wen I came in as asistance mathematics teacher it was not a funny story, most of the students does not like my class cause the hate calculation class, I started by creating a rapport with the gals and make them to like mi as a person couple with my handsome look. Meanwhile my friends always tell mi I ve upper hands to deal with d gals sexually but I ve made my minds not to ve any sexual inter course with my students and I thank God that I was able to overcame the temptation though not something so easy I ve to deal with it times without number, I tried all my possible best to make sure that they later came to love my class due to my social and rapport with the gals even the the mathematics teacher keep asking how I was manage to do that, although my friends slept with many of them but I kept to my words cause my words are my bound. Account details 0006491575 JBA stanbic. Thank u Alhaji dembele.
Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by Oyelakin225(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2023
yomcity:

Imagine a graduate typing like this. No punctuation marks

1 Like

Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by notmyrealmonika: 1:03pm On Apr 14
alhajidembele:

Good afternoon
Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by ABMC(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14
Let me share with you my first hand experience during my teaching practice at FGGC New Bussa in Borgu Local Government of Niger State.

Then I was a student of the Federal College of Education Kontagora also in Niger State. I was young and enthusiastic teacher in training, and joined the staff of the all-girls secondary school.

I felt a bit nervous as it was my first time teaching in an all-female school.

As soon as I entered my assigned classroom, l noticed a group of giggling teenage girls waiting to hear me speak. They were staring at me and whispering among themselves. I took a deep breath, walked up to the front of the class, and introduced myself.

As i began speaking, i noticed that the girls were not paying attention. Instead, they were busy passing notes to each other and chatting secretly.

Even my attempts to ask questions and engage them in discussions were met with unenthusiastic responses.

I started to feel frustrated. I wondered if my teaching style was not resonating with the all-female class. I also started to doubt myself and my abilities as a teacher.

However, i was determined to win them over. I decided to take a different approach. I started relating to them on a personal level and asked them about their interests.

Within two weeks, I used different teaching techniques, including group discussions and debates, to keep them engaged.

Slowly but surely, I began to see a change. The girls started to participate more in class, and l noticed a growth in their academic performance.

The School Management felt proud of what I had achieved during my brief stay and proved to other experienced senior teachers that, with perseverance, we all could succeed as a teacher in an all-female school.

Alhaji.... I hope this helps!!
Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by imagrg(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14
I did my NYSC in a Federal Girls College in the West.
My dear readers, whenever I was delivering my lessons in the class most of the girls would spread their legs wide for me to see. And in most cases, I saw many things between those legs that kept me stammering all through the lessons. And my preek too was always rock steady!
Omo, I even wanted to serve the Federal Government one extra year for free in same school. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff by tete7000(m): 6:17am On Apr 15
Worked for six months some years back in an all girl school. Nothing special, just pranks and escapades you would expect from adolescent girl forced to live in what looks like captivity to them. I am still in touch with many of them and can see that down time, many have outgrown their habits of those years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? / I Feel Sooo Beautiful, I Can't Believe He Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.