Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? (2807 Views)

One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read / My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria / Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by Frenchkiss564: 6:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Nigeria as a nation was built on fraudulent foundation.

Go to Nigeria Port Authority in calabar and you will think you are in Kano as na northern people full there.

A southern corper will find it extremely difficult to serve there 90 percent of corpers there are from the north.
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by bosman50(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
Misleading headline. One nigeria is death long time ago, I Muslim and fulani I observe the hatred and insult I face here. The mods ban me anyhow, delete my comments. but they let other users insult the northeners. They push anything against Us to the front page, without verifications back to u. The write up is about corruption and the headline is about one nigeria why
The op must be a journalist. He was only trying to create a compact headline.
Questions like his comes up when you live in a full-fledged kakistocracy system
with kleptocrats at the helm of power.
I stan with the op on this.
Good job

1 Like

Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by PDJT: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:
OP, Blur that QR scan code part. It can reveal the identity of the owner of that card. FG is very vindictive and might take offence that the card owner revealed a lot to you.

-OP is ignorant of what QR represents. God help the owner of that card.

1 Like

Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by PDJT: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Blame Lord lugard.

-So Lugard is your Lord. Continue...

-I’m also your King. kiss
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by PDJT: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2020
okeyglm:
All we do is talk talk , no action . northern Nigeria , I mean Hausa , Fulani we cont to take us for a ride. After deducting our money , stamp duty, call tax and other tax . with our hard earned money they will hand it over to their kits and kins. Shame on southerns, especially the igbos and yorubas

-You’re a mad man for mentioning Ndi’Igbo in this your clueless rant. Seek psychiatric treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2020
PDJT:

-So Lugard is your Lord. Continue...

-I’m also your King. kiss

That's his title like others with such prefix so your point is weak and trash.
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by PDJT: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Buhari is less than human in meanest when Nepotism calls!!

He carefully select HausaFulanis Muslims of the North to bless in anything he does using the sweat and blood of the Christians and others Southerners.

History will always remember him for Evils against the Christians community

-Anyone who supported Buhari is as guilty as Buhari. Those people are more evil and dangerous to Africa than Buhari himself.

-Anyone who ever supported Buhari shall never go unpunished! Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by PDJT: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

That's his title like others with such prefix so your point is weak and trash.
[/s]

-Na your papa give am the “title”.

-Your ignorant acknowledgment of his “title” acquired as a result of your oppression says more about you than me.

-Call me a King, when next you address me. Ok? That’s my title and also please defend my Title same way you’re defending Lugard and his Title. Mug! kiss

-Nigerians and acquired Title. grin
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Na your papa give am the “title”.

-Your ignorant acknowledgment of his “title” acquired as a result of your oppression says more about you than me.

-Call me a King, when next you address me. Ok? That’s my title and also please defend my Title same way you’re defending Lugard and his Title. Mug! kiss

-Nigerians and acquired Title. grin

Ozu

I am not in the league of your daft reasoning like your supreme leader....He remains Lord lugard same way others are dubbed sir, honourable, lady
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by PDJT: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Ozu

I am not in the league of your daft reasoning like your supreme leader....He remains Lord lugard same way others are dubbed sir, honourable, lady
[/s]

-Lol. You’re just a poorly educated Nigerian. Take your big L and jog on! Nwa “Lord” Lugard. grin
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by Corrinthians(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2020
MalesZewaanii, can you come confess even your people have benefitted? This is another chance for you to prove you aren't bias. Remember my last thread and the things you confessed to on it.
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Lol. You’re just a poorly educated Nigerian. Take your big L and jog on! Nwa “Lord” Lugard. grin

Your mentality was poorly fabricated. Educated illiterate.

The white man came and said his name is "Lord" as Jesus...

Another white man came and said attach prefix Lord to my name

And here the slave is, defending the logic , both given to him by same white man.

What else can we call idiot if not this show of mental foolishness and illness.
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
MalesZewaanii, can you come confess even your people have benefitted? This is another chance for you to prove you aren't bias. Remember my last thread and the things you confessed to on it.

Is it melezenawii or meleszenawi because both are Monikers on nairaland.

Which one?
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by DanHaske: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2020
I guess you are from the south east. You guys look for every reason to cry marginalization. Imagine the stress you had to pass through to seek for a valuable reason to fuel your victim mentality.
Have you gone round the South to see if there is no such initiative for poor people?
You guys are so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by PDJT: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Your mentality was poorly fabricated. Educated illiterate.

The white man came and said his name is "Lord" as Jesus...

Another white man came and said attach prefix Lord to my name

And here the slave is, defending the logic , both given to him by same white man.

What else can we call idiot if not this show of mental foolishness and illness.
[/s]

-Lol. I must have hit a sensitive nerve. grin

-Abeg, Nigerian Twa.t, carry your Nigerian culture of fixation on Titles and jog on! I gave you a big L , hence why you’re extremely agitated. grin

-If you don’t use my Title (King) and or defend it like you do for your “Lord” Lugard, when next you address me- then you’re even a bigger slave than I thought.
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by DeViNe007: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2020
DabuIIIT:

And the yorubas don't want that to happen. 1st thing 1st,if the yorubas want that to happen,they will never wish to contest 2023 elections. They should rally round and support someone from the SE or SS.

If they wanna use their influence and play us other south come 2023,then these northerners will continue to rule.
Nna!now listen Yorubas dont care if the North rules forever!

1 Like

Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
Osagygo is Meleszenani !
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by okeyglm: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2020
PDJT:

-You’re a mad man for mentioning Ndi’Igbo in this your clueless rant. Seek psychiatric treatment.
Tell that to all ur kindred.
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by DabuIIIT: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2020
DeViNe007:

Nna!now listen Yorubas dont care if the North rules forever!

No problemo... kindly tell your jagbajantis to forget his mirage ambition,or else he wanna be president of the ewedu republic of Amotekun

grin grin
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by mpolochi1: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
[/s]
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by PDJT: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
okeyglm:

Tell that to all ur kindred.
[/s]

-Lol. Next time mentioned only your stupid family and leave Ndi’Igbo alone from your Nigerian madness. Anu mpam!
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by okeyglm: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Lol. Next time mentioned only your stupid family and leave Ndi’Igbo alone from your Nigerian madness. Anu mpam!
Ara kpa gi there
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by PDJT: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
okeyglm:

Ara kpa gi there
[/s]

-Take your big L and jog on!

-You lots will make stupid decisions but somehow seek to bring Ndi’Igbo into it. God punish you!
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by BafanaBafana: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2020
DanHaske:
I guess you are from the south east. You guys look for every reason to cry marginalization. Imagine the stress you had to pass through to seek for a valuable reason to fuel your victim mentality.
Have you gone round the South to see if there is no such initiative for poor people?
You guys are so pathetic
The thing tire me. Driving to 5 remote villages in search of a reason to wail.
mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by okeyglm: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Take your big L and jog on!

-You lots will make stupid decisions but somehow seek to bring Ndi’Igbo into it. God punish you!
You don't know anything Very dumb. Who pays the highest revenue to custom, immigration, firs, and other business taxes. Who has the highest remittances from abroad. You are one of the people bringing shame to the Igbos. With all the revenue accured from Igbo both home and and abroad. We should be at front for this fight.
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by PDJT: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
okeyglm:

You don't know anything Very dumb. Who pays the highest revenue to custom, immigration, firs, and other business taxes. Who has the highest remittances from abroad. You are one of the people bringing shame to the Igbos. With all the revenue accured from Igbo both home and and abroad. We should be at front for this fight.
[/s]
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by mastermind2020(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
BafanaBafana:

The thing tire me. Driving to 5 remote villages in search of a reason to wail.
mental slavery
You are also part of the Problem
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by mastermind2020(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
DanHaske:
You guys are so pathetic

People like you are worst than Buhari
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by Arijude(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nigeria is a son of thousand fathers
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by BafanaBafana: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
mastermind2020:

You are also part of the Problem
You are the problem. If someone wants to be objective, he should go to all the regions in the country and find out if people are benefiting from the scheme before coming to mislead people. It was this kind of marginalization mentality that led to the first military coup which led to a civil war.
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by DeViNe007: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
DabuIIIT:

No problemo... kindly tell your jagbajantis to forget his mirage ambition,or else he wanna be president of the ewedu republic of Amotekun

grin grin
Now! let me tell you and you lots a secreat,thAPC will be presenting a muslim/muslim joint ticket in 2023.
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by olalat(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Buhari is less than human in meaness when Nepotism calls!!

He carefully select HausaFulanis Muslims of the North to bless in anything he does using the sweat and blood of the Christians and others Southerners.

History will always remember him for Evils against the Christians community

But that program was brain child of vp Osinbajo before that shit of a woman take over nah.
The capturing and whatever was done by him and most of the staff and consultant engaged by his boys as well. Why blaming buhari on this. Truth be told.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phillip Shuaibu Campaigns In Auchi, Edo State (Pictured) / Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram / Seven ESN Members Killed As Army Invades Camp – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.