Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? (2804 Views)

One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read / My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria / Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by DabuIIIT: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
DeViNe007:

Now! let me tell you and you lots a secreat,thAPC will be presenting a muslim/muslim joint ticket in 2023.

Beautiful...

Whom the gods wanna destroy,they first make mad

grin
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by DeViNe007: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Beautiful...

Whom the gods wanna destroy,they first make mad

grin
Is there any law against that? WE WILL TEACH YOU A LESSN Y' ALL WILL NEVER FORGET.
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by DabuIIIT: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
DeViNe007:

Is there any law against that? WE WILL TEACH YOU A LESSN Y' ALL WILL NEVER FORGET.

I yaff hear,o.

grin grin grin
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by mastermind2020(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
BafanaBafana:

You are the problem. If someone wants to be objective, he should go to all the regions in the country and find out if people are benefiting from the scheme before coming to mislead people. It was this kind of marginalization mentality that led to the first military coup which led to a civil war.
Do your own findings to counter mine, don't come here to gain cheap popularity
Re: Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? by BafanaBafana: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2020
mastermind2020:

Do your own findings to counter mine, don't come here to gain cheap popularity

It is common knowledge bros, the federal government has several social investment program, npower, tradermoni, school feeding program, conditional cash transfer. Beneficiaries cut across every part of the country. But if you had done a finding on that, you wouldn't have made any post on it because you wouldn't find a reason to wail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Ganduje And His Crew, Zara Onyinye Storms Ondo Ahead Of Election / The ''Britain'' That Cost Igbos The War / Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.