Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (138415 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by milky3(f): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Thank God you are alive to tell the story... Wishing you unending happiness as you move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by michaelfriday44(m): 1:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Me graduating from the university is still a shock to me, I almost gave up... a miracle happened..... trust me I feel your pains and I can truely relate thanks for sharing .. ...
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Life is not easy, bro your story inspires me.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SoftChordz: 2:30am On Apr 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Tell her to go for any suitor coming her way as u simply a time waster. Feel me?
I feel kunts like you everyday bi++ch wink.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SweetCunt97(f): 3:58am On Apr 10, 2020
SoftChordz:
I feel kunts like you everyday bi++ch wink.
Middle finger up to ya
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kemmy210(f): 4:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Thank God you survived.Your story is so so touching. I couldn't sleep until I finish reading it.Henceforth,you will not lack anything good in life.Almighty God will raise helpers for you and grant all your heart desires,amen
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Beirut01: 5:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Hmmmm. I don't knwo much but I'm trying to believe what some guys used to say here about women. I don't used to read their post like that cuz I don't believe women are that wicked, but mehn now I see for real.

Ubunja, Martinez39, omar09 and others have always advised against simping and Marrying a single mom, I believe them now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Excel70: 7:11am On Apr 10, 2020
DryGin16:
I went through all op's posts, both the new account and the alternative account..

Op is a good writer, he has been dishing out emotional stuffs since 2015.

Though a lot of things are not adding up, but it's cool.

Now that you have gotten the attention of Nlanders, please use it to your advantage and don't forget to help others too....
What is the name of the alternate monicker
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Excel70: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Cwhyte:
Tankunland.

Very inspiring story. I am mostly moved by your courage to advise others to learn from you.

Please call 09035719018 our IT guy. tell him you got his number from Whyte.

We need to fix 16 channels wireless CCTV cams in our new office in Abuja.

Don't worry, I will cover your Tfare and hotels for the installation period.
Takunland this is for you

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Cwhyte:
Tankunland.

Very inspiring story. I am mostly moved by your courage to advise others to learn from you.

wow wow wow. JESUS Christ. I would call him sir. Wow. Thank you so much .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by digitalman: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2020
openmine:

You have NOT pointed what is NOT true in what I wrote.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Galactico4ever(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Middle finger up to ya
Bae how you take know say u get sweet cunt? you taste am?

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Omar09(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2020
Beirut01:
Hmmmm. I don't knwo much but I'm trying to believe what some guys used to say here about women. I don't used to read their post like that cuz I don't believe women are that wicked, but mehn now I see for real.

Ubunja, Martinez39, omar09 and others have always advised against simping and Marrying a single mom, I believe them now

They called us a mad man for what we believed.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by shade18: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Pls is this the end of ur story
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2020
I suffered a worse fate in the hands of a diabolic OGBANJE and I'm still licking the wounds till date.
I narrowly escaped death by the whiskers.

..indeed, certain things are better imagined than experienced.

but ever since, I don't loose guards,
NO bitch born of a woman can MANIPULATE or PLAY on my EMOTIONS again....NEVER!

# I'M A SURVIVOR

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2020
gideonite98:

Amen o
Just that and I'm set for life

Haleluuuuuyah�
I don't understand you bro
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by openmine(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
digitalman:

You have NOT pointed what is NOT true in what I wrote.

OP: I asked her who was responsible and she said me of course and I asked her what she wanted to do with the pregnancy and she said she wanted to GET RID(She no want get the belle and she wan comot am) of it, I told her to keep it(I tell her say I want am) but she insisted(she nor gree listen) of getting rid of it and sincerely I didn't press(to still beg her to keep am) her much and I gave her 20k that same day and a few days later she told me it was done and I believed her but a month after she left her mom's to go stay with her grandma at iyana ipaja.

digitalman:

You gave the Shola 20k to go kill the baby. She must have been disappointed in you and that complicated her relationship with you.

The OP wanted the the baby
Shola insisted on the abortion after OP appealed to her to keep the baby...
Hence she has no right to be disappointed according to your insinuation!

My point is....you were trying to lay the blame on the OP as if he was the one who was pushing for an abortion from the outset while the lady was the one insisting on keeping it! Hence,you ALLEGED that she was DISAPPOINTED with him! Why? How?

How would she be disappointed when she was the one who kept insisting on terminating the pregnancy?

The only way he could have made her keep the baby was by convincing her to do so which he did but to no avail...so why blame him?

This is why I said your allegations or insinuation are not true!

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SweetCunt97(f): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Bae how you take know say u get sweet cunt? you taste am?
Jamb question

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Tina001(f): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Hey! Keep pressing on.

I will, thank you
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by aniblue(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2020
So much to learn from this story,
You're style of writing is really amazing,
Your story can be a script for nollywood movies if you meet the right people and you'll make good cash out of it....
You can also consider writing as a career....

Thanks for not giving up,
To shola, rip
To your young king, may he never experience what his biological dad went through....

Stay strong man!
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Tabitha03(f): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Your story is really inspiring. I have learnt a lot from your story. Don't give up.....Rather than focus on what is not working out, focus on the way out.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by jodababa(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Nice story you got there...keep pushing bro,the hustle will definitely pay..
I'm bored and I need a nairalander male/female to check on me 08160106986
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Vavevivo: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Cwhyte:
Tankunland.

Tankunland Please call me on 08062564514 when you are in Abuja for this job so I can come assist as helper because I have nothing doing now. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by openmine(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2020
skj1377:
Chairman, how did you make N1million plus savings working in a hotel? Whatever you steal will be stolen from you. You even rented N300k flat. If what you did was legit than how come you could not continue offer you job was stopped.
I remember my worker in my paint factory. He was selling product without paying into the company account. His salary was N20k with completely furnished self-contained apartment with dstv. He had an official motorcycle and a commission on production. To cut a long story short I had to sack him and pay him off N600k with an agreement.
The jaz the guy was using was not allowing me go to the factory or ask questions looks like the jaz bleeped up at one point or the other. I conducted an audit and found out N1.8million was missing.
Fortunately for me I was paying his salary into a bank that my then girlfriend was working. She sent a summary of all transfers he made in 1 year and it was N2.7million.
The guy later confessed that he was building a house but the builder he had been transferring the stolen money to was just stealing the money and sending him fake pictures. I remember the guy was very popular in the area, had many girlfriends and was dating baby mama. He even had pot belly looking fresh while I was skinny and frustrated.
After I sacked him looks like he tried to start his own company with the rest of the loot but that didn't work out. He begged to come back I refused even though I had no replacement for him yet. Many years down the line he had information I was expanding and needed somebody he begged again still did not employ him. Funny enough I had confidence in him because he was a drummer in a church when I employed him I though he was born again.
If that kind of guy starts writing his story it will be like yours. " I had N2.7million in my account and was building a house but I lost my job the contractor ran with my money and my girlfriend or baby mama left me"

This narrative of yours is quite different from that of OP
But OP did not say he was part of the accounting team in the hotel!

Aside his own salary,op said he received cash and gifts from generous customers who rewarded him for his hardwork and his upright nature!
Don't also forget that the employers rewarded him for his innovation that helped to bring money into the hotel!
OP never stole any money and actually made savings which amounted to more than a million,which is possible!

The problem was that he wasn't prudent with his spending that's why money kept running away from him!

Money in the possession of a wise man will increase but money in the hands of a squanderer will be finished in no time!

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SoftChordz: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Middle finger up to ya
its been serving u for days kunt. I guess middle finger can't get u off now u need fist....gtfoh with ur sttinkiingg hairry fishhh hollle
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Viking007(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2020
Cwhyte:
Tankunland.

Accessbet well done!

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SweetCunt97(f): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2020
SoftChordz:
its been serving u for days kunt. I guess middle finger can't get u off now u need fist....gtfoh with ur sttinkiingg hairry fishhh hollle
Lol. Good one. Bye
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by sirblend: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Tell her to go for any suitor coming her way as u simply a time waster. Feel me?

He doesn't need to tell her...She should use her brain.....na wa ooh
Some babes, you just meet them today the next day she is dragging you to come see her parents..

Why?.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by yehmy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Cwhyte:
Tankunland.

I can relocate to Abuja too that Customer support job
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SweetCunt97(f): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
sirblend:

He doesn't need to tell her...She should use her brain.....na wa ooh
Some babes, you just meet them today the next day she is dragging you to come see her parents..

Why?.
For real? Why? Do they know if you'd make a good husband? Well many are simply interested in just getting married and ticking that societal requirement
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ezanafe(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thank you very much, I appreciate this thread and have learnt a lot from reading your story.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by louisa4luv(f): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ishilove:

Then go to the mountain. 3 days and pray for divine restoration. If you can make it longer it will better but before 7 days ends, you will be visited.
if everyting fails try praying may God take control

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.