Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (137585 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
let me mind sir wink

I thought you said people to shout hallelujah and I did.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by saxxyb: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please how do one post a story on nairaland o?
I really want to post an experience if mine which will have impact on lives.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kenneygirl(f): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
saxxyb:
Please how do one post a story on nairaland o?
I really want to post an experience if mine which will have impact on lives.
Browse to the board where you wish to post and click the New Topic button (positioned by default at both the top and the bottom of the board, which should take you to the Start new topic screen.
There are the 'Subject' field and 'main Message' field
Enter your subject and start to type (or paste) your message into the main text area, noting that a message missing either a subject or a body will not be accepted for posting until it has both.
If you're happy with your plain text message, you can then post it by clicking the 'submit' button.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Antichristus: 2:58am On Apr 13, 2020
419 Loading
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Wenkivincent: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sorry please continue....it is a lesson
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Timhigher(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
DAMN!!! this is phenomenal, Thanks for sharing.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Dayoebe(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Nokia X2 in this age? cheesy
I use Nokia E63 (Symbian) Yes we exist!

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Cwhyte:
Tankunland.

Very inspiring story. I am mostly moved by your courage to advise others to learn from you.

Please call 09035719018 our IT guy. tell him you got his number from Whyte.

We need to fix 16 channels wireless CCTV cams in our new office in Abuja.

Don't worry, I will cover your Tfare and hotels for the installation period.
thank you so much for this Uncle White. I and brother korede discussed and he said after the lockdown he would get back to me unfortunately the lockdown was extended.
Now straight to why I'm sending these to you sir. Sir I believe in hardwork, yes I have a hustle thank God for it but sir it's not every time I get jobs and for that reason I wanna tell you that whenever you have an errand to run in Lagos or wanna buy something from Lagos and there is none to do it for you I would gladly do it for you sir. I owe my Young son success and for him not to lack anything for a day.
Whenever there is an opening anywhere in NIGERIA and you are thinking of a hardworking and sincere and honest Young Man and you have none sir please I would gladly do it because one job can't give me what I wamt to tske care of my son. Thank you and God bless you and enjoy the holiday . Bye sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Angelacruz:
Baba abeg no quote d guy again,if u wat to comment go to reply.Some f us were d use nokia x2 are not finding it funny
as in eh.
I use one small Tecno phone to access nairaland and it's so tiring going through comments that have been quoted.
It's no funny.
Btw Uyai mman Abadie?
Have you received any palliative from the state government?
Heard it's just 3 cups of rice they're sharing.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Angelacruz: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Asin...i neva see anytin.Abadie?
Ebenezer2021:
as in eh.
I use one small Tecno phone to access nairaland and it's so tiring going through comments that have been quoted.
It's no funny.
Btw Uyai mman Abadie?
Have you received any palliative from the state government?
Heard it's just 3 cups of rice they're sharing.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Angelacruz:
Asin...i neva see anytin.Abadie?
you know whose this right?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by summerset: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Very nice ,learnt a lot
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by GeneralPula: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
This 1 million naira. That one million naira. Those one million naira you have been waiting for will locate you todaaaaaaaaay

I WANT THE WHOLE OF
NAIRALAND TO STAND UP
ON THEIR FEET AND SHOUT
HALELUUUUUUUUUUUYAAAAA
Brother. Haha lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Angelacruz: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yes!idem mfo?
Ebenezer2021:
you know whose this right?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Angelacruz:
Yes!idem mfo?
idem asking. Me umiss Eti eti.
Wetin dey ur do so? Can't view it its too tiny
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Angelacruz: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2020
It is jst a random pics
Ebenezer2021:
idem asking. Me umiss Eti eti.
Wetin dey ur do so? Can't view it its too tiny
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
annayawchee:
Baba before you judge him, read his story, [b]I worked where I was paid 30k and I was able to save 1m, I worked for 3years and I saved my salaries? [/b]How did I achieve this? I do get tips from customers who felt what I did for them was satisfactory and I neither womanizer nor drink, my goal was to save up and go away, op was earning 50k before he was sacked and he had bikes that do daily pay for him and he was focus too , he just fall into temptation and that's it.

Not everyone stole!!!

I don't believe you .
Your salary for 3 years was 1million and eighty thousand naira.
So you want to tell me throughout your time at the firm , you had no friend who seek for help, none of your siblings got anything from you , who foot your transport fare , were you living at your parents house ,you want to tell us you got tip daily from your customers?
Common mehn!
If you say you've got other things going on for you aside the 30k job ,I won't dispute.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Rawhumper(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Hi Omar howdy? I have missed ur candid advise.To be honest i have real feelings for her.
Well i intend engaging her in serious discussion when she comes if am not satisfied i will bleep her all night and The dump her.
I havent slept with her cos i wanted to Take it easy with her even she has requested to spend weekends with me to go to Work from my Place i declined,i know d Moment she is on d bed i be into her thats why am taking it slowly.

I met a Lady in my sis Shop she bought little brides gown there,after our Meeting she started Coming to out Shop after her Bank Work to spend time with me.
That was last yr sept,dis year i called her she told me she got married dis jan but promised to Visit my House after lockdown.
She is golden in complexion with hips ans ass together...has small hairs on her skin.Trust bankers na so i cant hold myself honestly i knw its wrong but deep in me i wish to be with her cos we had that attraction The First day she entered her Shop.
She told me not to Text her but can call her not often,she even called me 2days....she is a perfect Lady physically any man would love to be with....i even think of her been with me agaun

Omar09:

I hope you learned something from op mgs. His girlfriend who is a SM (single mom) of two told him if he didn't get her 15k, no sex! These leeches are not supposed to be pitied. You ask yourself if she was smart enough, would she make the mistake of having a baby out of wedlock. I'd tell you the real story behind your girlfriend and that man she said is married and left her with a baby. You girlfriend wanted to use a baby to trap him, and he decided to bounce on her and got married to another woman leaving your girlfriend with the baby. Look, if you don't believe, ask her why she hasn't made contact to the man's current wife and told her if the ordeal since she believes she didn't know the man was married when they were dating.

Dating is no excuse to have a baby for another man who is not married or is actually planning on getting to you as a woman! As a young girl you might think it's actually being woke, but you are not, you are just stupıd.

Back to you humper the earlier you dump that SM of a girlfriend the best for you. She is not a smart girl and her poor choices shows that.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Omar09(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rawhumper:

Hi Omar howdy? I have missed ur candid advise.To be honest i have real feelings for her.
Well i intend engaging her in serious discussion when she comes if am not satisfied i will bleep her all night and The dump her.
I havent slept with her cos i wanted to Take it easy with her even she has requested to spend weekends with me to go to Work from my Place i declined,i know d Moment she is on d bed i be into her thats why am taking it slowly.

I met a Lady in my sis Shop she bought little brides gown there,after our Meeting she started Coming to out Shop after her Bank Work to spend time with me.
That was last yr sept,dis year i called her she told me she got married dis jan but promised to Visit my House after lockdown.
She is golden in complexion with hips ans ass together...has small hairs on her skin.Trust bankers na so i cant hold myself honestly i knw its wrong but deep in me i wish to be with her cos we had that attraction The First day she entered her Shop.
She told me not to Text her but can call her not often,she even called me 2days....she is a perfect Lady physically any man would love to be with....i even think of her been with me agaun

Hit me up o my email so I give you my WhatsApp number.

Modified

Here's my candid advice to you, you wanna bleep your old girlfriend, by all means. But that banker of a lady who is married, respect the fact she's married. She's throwing her body to you, don't be stůpid to fall for it, let her go, you missed her the first time in September last year, forget about her now and go for single ladies. For your own peace of mind and safety. You wouldn't want your wife to sleep with other me whilst married to you so don't do that in case she sleeps with other men, you'd know what to do without guilty conscience.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Rawhumper(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
I dont have it but i hit u up....am not on whatsapp,am using window phone and am having issue downloading whatsapp cos of The wifi Network here ain't strong enough.
But u have my whatsapp number cos i buy Android when The lockdown is lifted.
Anyways thanks for your advice....i do my Best to See she doesnt come cos if she does,i cant stand her honestly cos she is damn too hot.But i make sure she doesnt come by stop calling her....
Till i hear from You,Take care

Omar09:

Modified

Here's my candid advice to you, you wanna bleep your old girlfriend, by all means. But that banker of a lady who is married, respect the fact she's married. She's throwing her body to you, don't be stůpid to fall for it, let her go, you missed her the first time in September last year, forget about her now and go for single ladies. For your own peace of mind and safety. You wouldn't want your wife to sleep with other me whilst married to you so don't do that in case she sleeps with other men, you'd know what to do without guilty conscience.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Rawhumper(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Hello bro,howdy?
Sorry i have not visited my mails recently,when i do i write u back.
Hope u Are coping well with the lockdown.Heard it will be relaxed from next monday....cant wait to go to The bank....my atm card expired.
Stay Safe bro

Omar09:

Modified

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Omar09(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Rawhumper:

Hello bro,howdy?
Sorry i have not visited my mails recently,when i do i write u back.
Hope u Are coping well with the lockdown.Heard it will be relaxed from next monday....cant wait to go to The bank....my atm card expired.
Stay Safe bro

Aight

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by TechCapon(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE
guy you don't know how many people that you have inspired with your story. Thank God for you. You did not tell us what killed Shola. Is it yahoo boy?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by digitalman: 12:44pm On May 06, 2020
openmine:

You finally got the 'lunacy' spelling right...Good boy cheesy
...at least there is still some hope left in that coconut-like cerebrum that you carry around!
Now keep learning more! grin grin
Hope you know the meaning of Brilliant? cheesy cheesy

Sorry,
Can you tell us how old you are pls?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by openmine(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2020
digitalman:

Sorry,
Can you tell us how old you are pls?
So after nearly a month of licking your wounds due to the apparent uppercut that slammed you into oblivion,you finally found a pair of 'mini balls' only to ask a fatuous and half-witted question?
I guess your nugatory cerebrum just went back to its default state of puerility and inanity!
Too bad! sad

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Arakengeworld(f): 6:27pm On May 06, 2020
If you can spare me 5mins of your time I am too sure

it will be the most resourceful and productive time especially in this pandemic.

I'm too certain some of you guys had been taking action in the freelance platform - UPWORK and it getting approved but statistics shows that 98% accounts get rejected on daily basis.

My major goal is help people in this category out as the fight is against the massive recession that would occur as a result of the pandemic and not you my fellow human.

Now I'm going to offer my help to a limited number of people, to get their upwork Account Approved to start earning in dollars and spending in Naira. If you are yet to sign in it it also for me to help you cut your signing in curve short.

You see, the market is too large for only few individuals to benefit from. It offers you a very great privilege to changing your financial life as a freelancer. Some o many platforms give run for you to Upwork and Fiver help you showcase your skill and get paid- Fiverr; upwork

Dont be part of the global recession that would wreck across the globe and have lots of cash in your bank account.

Earning is � guaranteed in as much as you're skillful at what you do and even if you are not
so skillful what is required of you is to get the people skillful in it and get it done for you and pay them a token for you to deliver to your client on Upwork.

As a result of strict policy account approval is always difficult because their bot approve upwork accounts and not humans. Only bots do, so to bypass the bit and get approved, you just need to be aware and smart.

Perhaps, you had been in this situation one time or the other before, probably were told someone will attend to it...oh please forget it, you won't be approved.

That's why I decided to write here...

I've decided to help anyone interested in scaling their freelancing service using upwork to get their account approved within 2MINS for a cheap price...

And if interested chat me up via
WhatsApp: https:///2348169384066
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Lordsnipper: 8:05pm On May 06, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE
Please help me too,i am depressed and in need of money. I am not a scammer, 0038098555 diamond access bank
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by digitalman: 8:55am On May 07, 2020
openmine:

So after nearly a month of licking your wounds due to the apparent uppercut that slammed you into oblivion,you finally found a pair of 'mini balls' only to ask a fatuous and half-witted question?
I guess your nugatory cerebrum just went back to its default state of puerility and inanity!
Too bad! sad

cheesy

I suspect I`m dealing with Patrick Obahiagbon.

I asked you a very polite question and all hell was let loose.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by openmine(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2020
digitalman:

cheesy

I suspect I`m dealing with Patrick Obahiagbon.

I asked you a very polite question and all hell was let loose.

cheesy
Smh
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Thane(m): 1:31am On May 21, 2020
dejol88:
Honestly , i read your piece and was truly moved.

I remember you when you came online with other moniker to seek for help i just regretted not doing anything at that time. All i can say is may God heal you.

Having gone through some comment concerning what others are going through , i am also touched.

I came from a poor family and i can relate to some of your experience. I am not anywhere i will like to be infact still struggling .However, I will like to train just single a nairanlander , who is desirous to learn a skill in web development . I believe this is better than giving out cash.

The web development class will be at Alabian solutions limited in ikeja. So if i pick you, i will pay for your class.

Plz do not pm, i will pick one person myself or Op should help pick for me for transparency sake.

N.B You can drop only email address as a means to reach you.

If you are in lagos,

Goodmorning boss, please can this still be possible?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by deewhytee: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Viking007:

This is how some people use their own hands to curse themselves. You accused this dude of being a scammer with no evidence whatsoever, then you begin to wonder why you find it difficult getting help when you need one...You reap what you sow.

Don't mind them...they are the "Nairaland Scammer Alert Squad" ..mtchewwww!!
They always think they've got it all figured out, and could never need help from anyone in their entire lives.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by deewhytee: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2020
And I hope people like Ifyalways have seen this thread and read this guy's story... Madam witch hunter...always trying to discredit and crucify anyone that comes ask for financial aid on the forum, as if they are all fake.

I dey always wonder wetin dey pain am for body, any time she sees any thread asking for financial aid on NL.
If you know can't help, just zip it and waka pass, instead trying to cruelly cross-examine the help seekers and telling them to go and do cheap labour etc instead of seeking help online.

Not everyone has got the ability to do extensive labourers' jobs, either due to health challenges or their strength.

Help if you want to, if not, waka pass, cos if you don't help, others will.

And on a last note, don't you think that I'm one of those that have ever posted for help online oo... GOD forbid!

I'm a Real Estate Consultant by training and also into ICT as a Graphic and Web Designer, and these have been more than enough to pay my bills, and to the glory of GOD, I live in my own house and drive around in a nice SUV.

Not saying there are no online scamners though, but always learn to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and help if you can, and if not, ignore, instead of jumping from thread to thread, discrediting people as scammers... only sadists do that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.