Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (138406 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
dejol88:
Honestly , i read your piece and was truly moved.

I remember you when you came online with other moniker to seek for help i just regretted not doing anything at that time. All i can say is may God heal you.

Having gone through some comment concerning what others are going through , i am also touched.

I came from a poor family and i can relate to some of your experience. I am not anywhere i will like to be infact still struggling .However, I will like to train just single a nairanlander , who is desirous to learn a skill in web development . I believe this is better than giving out cash.

The web development class will be at Alabian solutions limited in ikeja. So if i pick you, i will pay for your class.

Plz do not pm, i will pick one person myself or Op should help pick for me for transparency sake.

N.B You can drop only email address as a means to reach you.

If you are in lagos,
I know am late sir but please have mercy dammyopa2912@gmail.com
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by KenBen217: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
im use to be forming hard hard guy...see tears done d enter my eyes
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
xrayj:
Xrayj the dumdum. Hope u have replied his pm? wink Don't stress him o
Mind your business
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
kaykad:
@Tankunland, I think at this point i will have to conclude that your story is a tale you made up, am sure you have seen my message about getting the info of where you learnt your CCTV skill but have refuse to respond. I did not ask you for money nor a give away just where you got the skills from as I also want to expand my knowledge on CCTV installation.
so because he didnt tell you where he got the skill.. now the story is made up.?? .. you have a problem troll

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by digitalman: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
openmine:

Thats because we are making a mess of this lovely thread due to your enlarged ego to admit your obvious error!
This thread is actually meant to inspire others and give them hope based on OP's experience!
Not this back and forth that adds nothing to this thread....maybe its fun to you but not me!
Lets respect the importance of this thread!
I have nothing more to say!

We?
You're the one making mess of yourself.
it's your low IQ and level of understanding that makes you say I lied when it didn't.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by openmine(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
digitalman:

We?
You're the one making mess of yourself.
it's your low IQ and level of understanding that makes you say I lied when it didn't.
[/s]
When you initially made a vacuous question,i knew your folly would fully be revealed,hence i intentionally ignored you!
I guess you didn't get the message explicitly that your idiocy stinks and your recent can of absurdities confirms my reasons for not engaging you!
I believe my message wasn't made clearer or you are still wallowing in your apparent lunacy!

For the umpteenth time,this thread is not for a needless back and forth simply because its neither helping us nor the OP who needs the needed assistance....
A nice and emotional thread like this should not be distorted by a poignant tale of a an obvious pillock who doesn't even comprehend his own comments!

grin grin grin
Low IQ?
well if you understood even an ounce of what an IQ meant,you would be the one addressing yourself with that tag!
You could not even decipher a simplified and explicit thread...i even had to break it down in pidgin for you to finally discern! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by digitalman: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
openmine:
[s][/s]
When you initially made a vacuous question,i knew your folly would fully be revealed,hence i intentionally ignored you!
I guess you didn't get the message explicitly that your idiocy stinks and your recent can of absurdities confirms my reasons for not engaging you!
I believe my message wasn't made clearer or you are still wallowing in your apparent lunacy!

For the umpteenth time,this thread is not for a needless back and forth simply because its neither helping us nor the OP who needs the needed assistance....
A nice and emotional thread like this should not be distorted by a poignant tale of a an obvious pillock who doesn't even comprehend his own comments!

grin grin grin
Low IQ?
well if you understood even an ounce of what an IQ meant,you would be the one addressing yourself with that tag!
You could not even decipher a simplified and explicit thread...i even had to break it down in pidgin for you to finally discern! cheesy cheesy

Says a man who is deleting his own comments to hide his luncay.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by openmine(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
digitalman:

Says a man who is deleting his own comments to hide his luncay.
grin grin grin
If your desolate and malfunctioning encephalon could not even decipher my earlier reasons for deleting the needless back and forth between us,then i'm afraid that your abhorrent state of reasoning is beyond redemption!

NB:
Its lunacy not luncay cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by IME1: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Can you believe my data finished when I was on the first page and I had no intention of subscribing again because Airtel has 'stolen' my data.

I have never had cause to subscribe for 3G three times in a month, haba mallam?

Airtel do you know how much that is in this kovik era?

Airtel your mate MTN dey give me 10 free sms daily, who you epp

Anyway, for the sake of reading Tankunland's story to the end yes I subscribed and more so I read the story to the end.

Even in this passion time of our Lord Jesus many of us are struggling to read the gospel accounts of His passion and death whereas this Tankunland guy just kept more than 3000 people engrossed in his private life. Even when there are many people going through worse or who have gone through worse. Or even those who did not use their hands to put themselves in trouble as he did in many occasions in his story.

Well it was a very intriguing experience, Tankunland

It's not easy, my people e no easy oh
But God over all
Matthew 11:30

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by digitalman: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
openmine:

grin grin grin
If your desolate and malfunctioning encephalon could not even decipher my earlier reasons for deleting the needless back and forth between us,then i'm afraid that your abhorrent state of reasoning is beyond redemption!

NB:
Its lunacy not luncay cool cool

How did you know a typo when you see one?

Looks like a psychic schizophrenic to me.

You`re going haywire.

Go take your meds.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nephilim: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
skj1377:
The probability that a footballer who did not further his education after secondary school can narrate such a compelling story is 0. This can't be your story if it is true probably your friend or someone told you the story. That's my take
you're such a shame to the whole walls of universities in this world and beyond if you can think this poor and low and actually attended one!!
And Don't you think the fact that his friend told him the story and he wrote it out like this means he can do better than you that attended a university!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by openmine(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
digitalman:

How did you know a typo when you see one?

Looks like a psychic schizophrenic to me.

You`re going haywire.

Go take your meds.
grin grin
sounds like a teen just learning how to use vocabularies cheesy cheesy
I no blame you sha...na aunty corona way make you dey use phone way no be your own! grin grin
...Please junior go and give that phone back to daddy jare!
....and go play with your toy !
This ain't no place for a puerile!

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Classicalbestpr(f): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Before it will be stolen.

efjay:

Listen to this advice and act fast. May God bless you.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by digitalman: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
openmine:

grin grin
sounds like a teen just learning how to use vocabularies cheesy cheesy
I no blame you sha...na aunty corona way make you dey use phone way no be your own! grin grin
...Please junior go and give that phone back to daddy jare!
....and go play with your toy !
This ain't no place for a puerile!

You are confirming your lunacy more and more. Brilliant.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by openmine(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
digitalman:

You are confirming your lunacy more and more. Brilliant.
You finally got the 'lunacy' spelling right...Good boy cheesy
...at least there is still some hope left in that coconut-like cerebrum that you carry around!
Now keep learning more! grin grin
Hope you know the meaning of Brilliant? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by jmaine: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
kaykad:
@Tankunland, I think at this point i will have to conclude that your story is a tale you made up, am sure you have seen my message about getting the info of where you learnt your CCTV skill but have refuse to respond. I did not ask you for money nor a give away just where you got the skills from as I also want to expand my knowledge on CCTV installation.

because he hasn't answered you yet, you want to conclude his story is false. I am sure you are part of the brigade who love harassing suicidal people when they come online seeking for help

Please behave yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
sirblend:

Google will ban you with that diabolic traffic not.
Okay
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
I don't understand you bro

Never mind bro
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by annayawchee: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2020
kaykad:
You have a very dark soul, so because he is yet to answer you, you just concluded he made up his story? Better change cos with this mindset of yours, help will be millennium years away from you!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by shesawesome(f): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2020
Dshocker:

Babe you no lie,i am typical example of someone with a good heart and have received the opposite in return.
Sigh.Sorry about that
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Pet04: 3:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Wale31:
Have you had about *NIGERIA SOCIAL INSURANCE TRUST FUND* ?am not talking about MMM or Ponzi SCHEME
*No referral*
*No scam*
*NSITF* is a matrix system which give you DOUBLE of your CAPITAL back in (4⃣5⃣min) after registration

*OUR PACKAGE RANGES FROM*.

*STUDENT PACKAGES*�
10,000 TO GET 20,000
15,000 TO GET 30,000
20,000 TO GET 40,000
25,000 TO GET 50,000

*SALARY PACKAGES*�
30,000 TO GET 60,000
40,000 TO GET 80,000
50,000 TO GET 100,000
Note we credit your account after 45mins of regristration.To apply contact Mr Adeniyi on 09061812227

This end in scam others some get their money back while lot of people will not.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Akposy(m): 6:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Tankunland, thanks for sharing your story. I can relate to most part of your story. Life is easy for some yet difficult for others. I've always considered suicide as an option (even though it ain't a good one). Sometimes, I wish it was legal but....

Your story made me cry...I'm still crying now cos of the old memories it brought back. I celebrate your breakthrough. God bless us all! Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 6:13am On Apr 11, 2020
gideonite98:

Never mind bro
let me mind sir wink
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 6:14am On Apr 11, 2020
openmine:

You finally got the 'lunacy' spelling right...Good boy cheesy
...at least there is still some hope left in that coconut-like cerebrum that you carry around!
Now keep learning more! grin grin
Hope you know the meaning of Brilliant? cheesy cheesy
hajahjaja
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Thousandnaire: 7:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Tankunland:
Mom got me the job as an hotel attendant in January of 2017 after I stopped playing football due to a nasty hip injury I had some 4 months earlier ( I was a very good footballer as a youngster and when I finished my secondary school education in the year 2008 I decided to play football instead of going to a university. I Went to the national under 17 camp i won't mention the year and was dropped because I couldn't pay a bribe of 2M as I was amongst the final 35 player's. We would talk about my football career some other day).

And because of my hardworking nature my boss liked me very much and with an innovation I brought to the hotel I was made an assistant hotel manager in just 5 months in the job and With this new innovation the hotel made lot and lot of money and I made some cool cash as well. I made an average of 5k per day and at times 20k each weekend while my salary increased from 13k to 50k.

I started to make lot of money and got my own small one room apartment meanwhile all this while I had a girlfriend that had a lil daughter that I saw as mine. I loved my girlfriend so much and took care of her as well as spend a lot of money on her and her little girl because I loved her as she was there for me while playing football and because her daughters dad was none existent in their life.

Unfortunately my mom died November of that same year without enjoying my money as I would have wanted and I spend virtually all of my savings to bury her in my home state( we from the middle belt) and during this time of mourning my girlfriend was very dear to me, she would cook for me and my family that came to Lagos, she would go to market, wash my aunt's clothes and she was there as any good girl should be and that made me love her even more but I remember immediately I got back from the burial in January of 2018 she told me she took her daughter to go see her dad and spend some days with him and I asked her if anything happened between her and the guy and she said NO.

I was too emotional drained to press any further and i think by February of 2018 she told me she was pregnant and WOW was my reaction, I asked her who was responsible and she said me of course and I asked her what she wanted to do with the pregnancy and she said she wanted to get rid of it, I told her to keep it but she insisted of getting rid of it and sincerely I didn't press her much and I gave her 20k that same day and a few days later she told me it was done and I believed her but a month after she left her mom's to go stay with her grandma at iyana ipaja.

I would asked her when she was coming back home and she would reply she doesn't know. I would asked her can i come see her she would tell me NO and that she doesn't wanna see me and we continued this way till she called me one day probably around MAY of 2018 and told me she couldn't date me again as her baby daddy is now responsible and wants to take care of her and his daughter again.

I told her that at least let's see and discuss these face to face but she said we couldn't see me again. I asked her wasn't I treating her and her baby well she said I was, don't I love you both enough she said I do, don't I bang you well enough she said I do then what happened was my final question but she couldn't give me a satisfactory answer so right there I just ended the relationship and moved on with my life.

And my life was just work, church, work again. Around September of that year that I went to Facebook and saw my girlfriend and her baby daddy in a traditional yoruba naming ceremony setting. I was confused but she did the abortion na I wondered so who has this child that shola carried I asked my self, so I messaged her on Facebook and asked her what's happening and she told me she has something to say to me.

Having read ur story from the beginning to the end.. I have a question.. all those while you were experiencing a time of intense difficulties, I read where u said u started attending church services.. now my question is why didn't u relate ur predicament to your pastor or some well-to-do members of the church? Reply pls..
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by philcz(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2020
Tankunland:
nope you know I wanna keep my animosity right? But my name is close to ajayi but not ajayi
Adayi
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2020
kaykad:
haba there were hundred of messages and I might have not seen yours and you claim the story was a made up. It's not right bro ok. anyways I paid 25k to learn from a guy that is not even in my area again. If you go to computer village you could see people willing to teach you as I have a guy we work together. Have a blessed day sir

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kingofpalmgroov: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2020
kaykad:

That's why your helper have not located you... Instead of you to make an humble request... I wonder how you pray to God for favours without telling HIM the story about the creation of the world is false...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Thane(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tankunland:
Mom got me the job as an hotel attendant in January of 2017 after I stopped playing football due to a nasty hip injury I had some 4 months earlier ( I was a very good footballer as a youngster and when I finished my secondary school education in the year 2008 I decided to play football instead of going to a university. I Went to the national under 17 camp i won't mention the year and was dropped because I couldn't pay a bribe of 2M as I was amongst the final 35 player's. We would talk about my football career some other day).

And because of my hardworking nature my boss liked me very much and with an innovation I brought to the hotel I was made an assistant hotel manager in just 5 months in the job and With this new innovation the hotel made lot and lot of money and I made some cool cash as well. I made an average of 5k per day and at times 20k each weekend while my salary increased from 13k to 50k.

I started to make lot of money and got my own small one room apartment meanwhile all this while I had a girlfriend that had a lil daughter that I saw as mine. I loved my girlfriend so much and took care of her as well as spend a lot of money on her and her little girl because I loved her as she was there for me while playing football and because her daughters dad was none existent in their life.

Unfortunately my mom died November of that same year without enjoying my money as I would have wanted and I spend virtually all of my savings to bury her in my home state( we from the middle belt) and during this time of mourning my girlfriend was very dear to me, she would cook for me and my family that came to Lagos, she would go to market, wash my aunt's clothes and she was there as any good girl should be and that made me love her even more but I remember immediately I got back from the burial in January of 2018 she told me she took her daughter to go see her dad and spend some days with him and I asked her if anything happened between her and the guy and she said NO.

I was too emotional drained to press any further and i think by February of 2018 she told me she was pregnant and WOW was my reaction, I asked her who was responsible and she said me of course and I asked her what she wanted to do with the pregnancy and she said she wanted to get rid of it, I told her to keep it but she insisted of getting rid of it and sincerely I didn't press her much and I gave her 20k that same day and a few days later she told me it was done and I believed her but a month after she left her mom's to go stay with her grandma at iyana ipaja.

I would asked her when she was coming back home and she would reply she doesn't know. I would asked her can i come see her she would tell me NO and that she doesn't wanna see me and we continued this way till she called me one day probably around MAY of 2018 and told me she couldn't date me again as her baby daddy is now responsible and wants to take care of her and his daughter again.

I told her that at least let's see and discuss these face to face but she said we couldn't see me again. I asked her wasn't I treating her and her baby well she said I was, don't I love you both enough she said I do, don't I bang you well enough she said I do then what happened was my final question but she couldn't give me a satisfactory answer so right there I just ended the relationship and moved on with my life.

And my life was just work, church, work again. Around September of that year that I went to Facebook and saw my girlfriend and her baby daddy in a traditional yoruba naming ceremony setting. I was confused but she did the abortion na I wondered so who has this child that shola carried I asked my self, so I messaged her on Facebook and asked her what's happening and she told me she has something to say to me.

interested in learning this CCTV INSTALLATION pls
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by kaykad: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thanks for you response, that was just my opinion, you that i was talking to directly did not insult me, i really appreciate that, this is how people just bring problem to their life and they wonder where it came from. I will send you a personal Message.
Tankunland:
haba there were hundred of messages and I might have not seen yours and you claim the story was a made up. It's not right bro ok. anyways I paid 25k to learn from a guy that is not even in my area again. If you go to computer village you could see people willing to teach you as I have a guy we work together. Have a blessed day sir
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2020
This will surely kill the box office in minutes at the Premiere should Nollywood take this Dude on 'Based on a TRUE STORY' blockbuster movie.. .
Damn! What an awesome piece...

I wished you shared your 'yahoo experience early with the late Shola (RIP).
Sometimes, situations we overcame put us in position of being a lesson or an early warning to others.
Thanks for yielding now though.

Someone should please contact Adesuwa Wellington, she should be the Best Cast for Shola.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.