Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: (7476 Views)

Every Right Thinking Yorubas Should Read This To Prevent Another Civil War. / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Odkosh:
So how dare you expecting yorubas to vote igboman after your nnamdiot cownu insult and the the he ordered you to kill yorubas.

How do you expect Ndi Igbo to vote you guys when your bastard oba of Lagos threatened to kill Ndi Igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
PDJT:

-“Vocal on Sowore..” but abusive towards Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB and you think outsiders will take you serious.

-Mbaise man, keep begging to be accepted in “One Nigeria”. grin

What do you mean by your last statement.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by obaaderemi: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Foolish Igbo and Yoruba youths! This thread is about the Hausa Fulanis dominating Nigeria's politics and spreading poverty. Now the two supposedly smart tribes are at each other's throats again. Continue playing into the hands of the illiterate northerners.

I would rather vote an Igbo as a Yoruba than voting a northerner. And I would rather vote a Yoruba than voting a northerner. Or I would rather not vote at all!

1 Like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by PDJT: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xavfra:

What do you mean by your last statement.

-The Mbaise man I quoted is fully aware of what my statement is about.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by adekolaelect(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

You really don't get it ...we are saying to yorubas obey zoning or we show u that not only you can be crazy enough to vote north it's simple

Igbos would never stand by n watch north mess up a Yoruba man , reason we took obasanjo as our own ...even if we didn't want to we were vocal on sowore it's our nature

Igbo would never support a Yoruba man in 2023 not out of hate or envy but simply because it's not right an d it's unjust ....even if it was south south turn or middle belt turn we would still do the same thing

Igbos really don't care about political position reason we can let it out untill yorubas learn
To me it is not about ethnicity hate but conflict of political interest bcs both Yorubas and Igbos voted for Hausa Fulani (Buhari and Atiku) but Igbo take it extremely in line of hate and insult when Igbo's lost out on their bides.It is unwise for Igbo kids to be insulting Yorubas for the same thing they did but lost .If they prove to be marginalise from the politic of present !! Ask them; had Yoruba's insulted or show hatred to Igbo's during Jonathan administration when Yoruba's was marginalised ? Igbo's cannot diside for Yoruba's on what to do but we can only reason together to achieve a goal but but you can't bring Yoruba's to your table by hate ,Insult or any other means than to improve their political ideologies but they decide not lean bcs Yoruba is their master in politics of this country. you can't take Insult ,hatred and propagandas to Enforce your wishes on yorubas .Even your comment /advice is not necessary the way you are saying it as if Igbo's are wiser than Yoruba in politics of Nigeria .you can't tell Yoruba's to fight Hausa Fulani the same people you Igbos most romance with to get your political ambitions in this democracy dispensation. If you have any tangible ambitions you have to move with people friendly not by hate ,Insult and the rest .what do Igbo's have to offer yorubas politically for them to tell us to fight Ahusas Fulani people in nigeria simply because they have their own political presidential ambition?

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by mrvitalis(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
adekolaelect:
To me it is not about ethnicity hate but conflict of political interest bcs both Yorubas and Igbos voted for Hausa Fulani (Buhari and Atiku) but Igbo take it extremely in line of hate and insult when Igbo's lost out on their bides.It is unwise for Igbo kids to be insulting Yorubas for the same thing they did but lost .If they prove to be marginalise from the politic of present !! Ask them; had Yoruba's insulted or show hatred to Igbo's during Jonathan administration when Yoruba's was marginalised ? Igbo's cannot diside for Yoruba's on what to do but we can only reason together to achieve a goal but but you can't bring Yoruba's to your table by hate ,Insult or any other means than to improve their political ideologies but they decide not lean bcs Yoruba is their master in politics of this country. you can't take Insult ,hatred and propagandas to Enforce your wishes on yorubas .
Yorubas didn't insult igbos or Jonathan ? They dey deployed media against the admistration ...even me fell for it

Igbos don't Insuky yorubas because they voted a Fulanis ...igbos are angry because they betrayed the south to hand power back to the north ...simple Jonathan was a means to take control away from the fulanis

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by gidgiddy: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dereformer:
Both of you are hated by the north.

I used the Igbos and the Yorubas to represent the entire south and I use tge north to represent Hausa/Fulani

The Yorubas may have a good reason to think that they are in the good books of the north. This thinking stems from their good representation in the present regime of PMB.

However, a deeper looking into the actions and surreptitious activities of the northern cabal shows clearly that the south and to a larger extent the middle belt are hated by this present government.

I read a thread posted in the politics section of this forum entitled: Are we still one Nigeria?

The writer revealed a government program that started as far back as 2017 where northerners are paid #5000 monthly from our commonwealth, to the exclusion of southerners and middle belt indigenes.

To think that southerners contribute over 80% into the national treasury and are excluded from a national program shows that the regime of PMB is purely for the north.

When will Yorubas understand that igbos are not their problem? When will igbos understand that Yorubas are not their problem?

The enmity between these southern brothers was planted and nurtured by the north. Why the south has allowed this hatred to blossom beats my imaginations.

We have highly educated men and women in the south, yet we can see the divide and rule tactics employed by this regime to subjugate the south.

To be continued

For me, Igbos and Yorubas seeing themselves as enemies is not even the issue. The real issue is here is that we have a Nigeria that has been structured in a way that makes the North masters of Nigeria forever. In 1966, we had 4 Regions that were equal partners in Nigeria.

Today, one of those Regions, the North, are masters of Nigeria. They decide who is president, what policies are implemented, what laws are passed and the direction Nigeria goes. In the meantime, the other 3 Regions are arguing about nonsense

I commend Ohanaeze and Afenifere for calling for the restructuring of Nigeria, but it will never happen as the constitutional requirements to do so cannot be achieved without the North.

So the reality is that as long as Nigeria stands, we will all be slaves arguing about rubbish
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Odkosh: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
LabDNA:

The bolded can only happen only in your dreams and you know it. cheesy

There will never be a situation where the two major tickets are zoned to yorubas in future, it only happened last time because the East and north agreed to compensate you for the MKO saga. That case is dead and buried forever.
No one owes you anything again. A people who started winning elections just yesterday in 2015, should be sitting and learning and not be too garroulous.

Your attempt to paint yourselves as politically invincible after winning 2 out of about 10 national elections is futile.

You are not indispensable, take a seat.
Name the one your clan has ever won my friend.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by adekolaelect(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Yorubas didn't insult igbos or Jonathan ? They dey deployed media against the admistration ...even me fell for it

Igbos don't Insuky yorubas because they voted a Fulanis ...igbos are angry because they betrayed the south to hand power back to the north ...simple Jonathan was a means to take control away from the fulanis
people didn't voted Jonathan out because of who is he but simply because Nigeria's people were tired of PDP which they thought APC would be a good option .APC party mobilised media against PDP and Jonathan not his tribe during election not like the childish one Igbo guy are doing now.It is unwise for Jonathan to think or tried to cut Hausa Fulani to size for the democracy of voting of numbers we have in Nigeria , if he did so. Jonathan won his first term simply because Hausa Fulani of higher population supported him not because you love and voted for him in the south ."bitter Truth no one can be the president of Nigeria without the support of these Hausa and Fulani people" simply we are practising democracy of voting and they are in larger populations in the country voting .How is it sensible for yorubas to yield to the Igbo's call for yorubas to fight Ahusas when we have our own political ambition?
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Odkosh: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
LabDNA:
Like I've reiterated, we are not begging.

But if yorubas want to be realistic and wise, they'll understand that an Eastern presidency is more beneficial to yoruba aspiration than against it.

The faster it happens, the quicker yoruba presidential aspirations are also realized. Zoning means that every region's presidential aspirations are tied to the other. #Fact

If I were them, even if I don't like Igbos, I'll drop emotions and become the biggest supporter of Eastern presidency just like Ndigbo supported OBJ, so that it can get to yorubaland quicker. It's common sense.
Keep deceiving yourself here. We shall meet at the poll
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Odkosh: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
adekolaelect:
To me it is not about ethnicity hate but conflict of political interest bcs both Yorubas and Igbos voted for Hausa Fulani (Buhari and Atiku) but Igbo take it extremely in line of hate and insult when Igbo's lost out on their bides.It is unwise for Igbo kids to be insulting Yorubas for the same thing they did but lost .If they prove to be marginalise from the politic of present !! Ask them; had Yoruba's insulted or show hatred to Igbo's during Jonathan administration when Yoruba's was marginalised ? Igbo's cannot diside for Yoruba's on what to do but we can only reason together to achieve a goal but but you can't bring Yoruba's to your table by hate ,Insult or any other means than to improve their political ideologies but they decide not lean bcs Yoruba is their master in politics of this country. you can't take Insult ,hatred and propagandas to Enforce your wishes on yorubas .Even your comment /advice is not necessary the way you are saying it as if Igbo's are wiser than Yoruba in politics of Nigeria .you can't tell Yoruba's to fight Hausa Fulani the same people you Igbos most romance with to get your political ambitions in this democracy dispensation. If you have any tangible ambitions you have to move with people friendly not by hate ,Insult and the rest .what do Igbo's have to offer yorubas politically for them to tell us to fight Ahusas Fulani people in nigeria simply because they have their own political presidential ambition?
Gbam, they should keep talking. We careless, we will go to the poll and defeat them like we always do.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Odkosh: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xavfra:

How do you expect Ndi Igbo to vote you guys when your bastard oba of Lagos threatened to kill Ndi Igbo.
Did anyone beg for you idiotic fool votes. To hell with your race and your useless vote.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Odkosh: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Is this one mad, did your father not betrayed south when they voted Tofa and Obasanjo. Betrayers oshi
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by BoboNkiti19: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
in the grand scheme of things the biggest idiots in the South are the yoruubas, for the sole reason that they naively think for some reason that the North loves and trust them so much... enough to hand power over to them anytime soon. What these fools don't know is that the North hates them just as much, if not more than they do towards the East...but at least the North knows the hate the East has for them is very mutual... we no dey hide our disdain for them, and that's the Igbo man for you. The yoruuba man will gladly play the slave to the North just to come off as that "loyal, sophisticated and neutral side" from the West.. but unaware to them the same North derides them, and have historically always called their bluffs in the rare occasions the yoruubas actually stood up to the North (imagine how the North wasted a whole Abiola and several top NADECO leaders ), and dared yoruubas to do their worse...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Odkosh: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
UdechiHD:
We don’t expect Yoruba’s to vote an Igbo. We don’t want your fake ass love which you’ve displayed since the 1950’s. Such love is similar to the love displayed by Judas Iscariot on Jesus.

Nnamdi Kanu is still a learner compared to the mirage of insults and hate you Yoruba’s have casted on Ndigbo for decades.
From Awo’s starvation agenda during the war, to your demonic Lagos-Ibadan express evil demarketing newspapers on Ndigbo to OPC threats in 1993 and later the Oba of Lagoon speech in 2015. But when we hit back you cry like sissies. How about the hate speeches of FFK before his baptism? Or have you forgotten Adeyinka Grandson and the other idiotic Doctor Ariyo in the US asking for chemical weapons to wipe out the Igbos. Awon Accomodators.

We’ve not forgotten your demonic Yoruba Ronu against Ndigbo, neither did we forget your evil intentions you’ve had in your hearts against us. So to hell with your support. But be rest assured that the mistake we made by supporting Yoruba agenda in 1993 to 2007 will never be repeated again. Never!
Hian, Awolowo has already been justified by Robert Goldstein resignation letter to ojukwu where everything was explained. So you people can keep wining about what the man never did. I am happy that his children are soaring higher. Had it been he really did what he did, his subject would have been suffering it. So you all can continue your lies against him while his children continue soaring higher. Case closed on that.

Lol, nobody cares about grandson, only him knows his personal beef with your race. Who know what evil you people have done to him or his family cos you people always cover your evil deed.

We never forget how you evil race went to made sure abiola did not become president because of the deep hatred. At the end, God destroyed you all.

Hear this, we never and we will never asked for your useless votes. We don't need evil and wicked people voted. Your votes has been so useless in the past and will continue to be useless. I repeat, to hell with ever single igbo vote.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Odkosh: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
BoboNkiti19:
in the grand scheme of things the biggest idiots in the South are the yoruubas, for the sole reason that they naively think for some reason that the North loves and trust them so much... enough to hand power over to them anytime soon. What these fools don't know is that the North hates them just as much, if not more than they do towards the East...but at least the North knows the hate the East has for them is very mutual... we no dey hide our disdain for them, and that's the Igbo man for you. The yoruuba man will gladly play the slave to the North just to come off as that "loyal, sophisticated and neutral side" from the West.. but unaware to them the same North derides them, and have historically always called their bluffs in the rare occasions the yoruubas actually stood up to the North (imagine how the North wasted a whole Abiola and several top NADECO leaders ), and dared yoruubas to do their worse...
[/s]Balderdash from foolish idiot from lunatic race.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Amumaigwe: 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
if you read my post carefully, you would realize I never said Fulani are not dominant in the political arena of Nigeria. I simply said Yorubas have often gotten better deals than the rest because we have understand how to deal with them for centuries before Nigeria was formed.

Till today, we have not lost 3 million people before

We have the commercial capital of Nigeria

We have a president and currently a vice president

Two speakers of rep. etc.

Surely, you should know judging by the actions of an average northerner which Buhari represents that they wouldn't have ordinarily given those things up without strict negotiations and partial blackmail.

You know how to handle Fulani yet you are yet to ask questions about what killed Mr. Abiola, one of the greatest Yorubas that ever lived, in the hands of the fulani nor seek justice on his behalf.

You know how to handle Fulani yet you are still subservient to a Fulanis Emir right on Yoruba soil.
You know how to handle Fulanis: by cowardly allowing them to treat you anyhow they like and hope they will remember the evils you have suffered in the hands without complain and release crumbs to your leaders to give a semblance of national character in sharing opportunities when the need arises (usually when under pressure).
Yorubas really know how to handle Fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Amumaigwe: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
flokii:
Politics is rub my back I rub yours..

For you lots shouting Igbo presidency up and down, It's only GEJ that you voted massively in 2015 and his Bayelsa people that will vote your candidate. Not a single Northerner will vote for you.

The core North will vote a Yoruba Southerner because the Yorubas voted for their own in 2015 though liberally but it was something. Igbos should not expect to reap where they did not sow. It's as simple as that.

Igbos will also make sure Yoruba do not succeed in reaping where they think they have sown.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Iamgrey5(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
The truth is Fulani are greedy, they don't hate as much as it is propagated on media but they are very greedy.

They have the winner takes all mentality that is typified by Buhari's nepotism. They don't even hide their greed.

And another truth is that Yorubas understand the Fulani's mentality from what occurred in history in Ilorin,

It's the igbos that fail to see that no matter how long you slave for Fulani, if you don't demand for a thing and damn the consequences a Fulani man will never see sence in equality.

Hence, no matter how long you slave for them in PDP, they would never vote for you.

Awolowo warn Zik in the first republic to no avail. Awolowo demanded for a loose republic where everyone had the opportunity and bargaining chip to fight for freedom but Zik felt that a reward is coming by slaving for Fulani people and opposed it.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by mrvitalis(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Odkosh:
Is this one mad, did your father not betrayed south when they voted Tofa and Obasanjo. Betrayers oshi
Tofa had an Igbo vice remember ? Abiola still got 40% even after he foolishly said he can do without igbos
So obasanjo is no longer a Yoruba man ?

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Iamgrey5(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amumaigwe:

You know how to handle Fulani yet you are yet to ask questions about what killed Mr. Abiola, one of the greatest Yorubas that ever lived, in the hands of the fulani nor seek justice on his behalf.

You know how to handle Fulani yet you are still subservient to a Fulanis Emir right on Yoruba soil.
You know how to handle Fulanis: by cowardly allowing them to treat you anyhow they like and hope they will remember the evils you have suffered in the hands without complain and release crumbs to your leaders to give a semblance of national character in sharing opportunities when the need arises (usually when under pressure).
Yorubas really know how to handle Fulani.
Or so what killed Abiola that made the Fulani themselves fight for a Yoruba vs Yoruba election to apologize to the Yorubas.

However, despite your political slavery since 1960, Fulani have never for once think of you as a presidential material not to talk of voting for you. This is despite the lost of 3 million of your people.

Don't forget Fulani now rule the once mighty Hausa Nupe and Bariba regions that were all next to us

See ehn, Ilorin taught Yorubas that the Fulani are greedy lots. They tend to hide under religion and false notion of being noble and trustworthy

Hence, Yorubas always ensure we play a game of cat and mouse with them. We are never their friends but never their enemy

We demand the big price from them before even supporting them. etc.

We demanded presidential slot from PDP before it was formed and still demanded Vp slot from them before APC was formed.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Odkosh: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Tofa had an Igbo vice remember ? Abiola still got 40% even after he foolishly said he can do without igbos
So obasanjo is no longer a Yoruba man ?
The question is why didn't you people vote Olu falae when you people know that is who we wanted.

Secondly, Do you have any option then, you don't, because north imposed Obasanjo on you. He might be Yoruba man but not the person we want. So stop saying you voted Yoruba man in Obasanjo.

Why did you not for Abiola then, oh cos he contested against northerner right.

Did you see how you guys betrayed the yorubas.

You claimed Tofa had igbo as vp right, hence the reason you voted him, then why are you people shouting because Yoruba did the same thing you did in 1993?

Yes he said that, and did he not win?

So how many percentage did Atiku got from west. Because according to the result, Atiku got more votes in the West than in entire southeast.

Come and explain.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by mrvitalis(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Odkosh:
The question is why didn't you people vote Olu falae when you people know that is who we wanted.

Secondly, Do you have any option then, you don't, because north imposed Obasanjo on you. He might be Yoruba man but not the person we want. So stop saying you voted Yoruba man in Obasanjo.

Why did you not for Abiola then, oh cos he contested against northerner right.

Did you see how you guys betrayed the yorubas.

You claimed Tofa had igbo as vp right, hence the reason you voted him, then why are you people shouting because Yoruba did the same thing you did in 1993?

Yes he said that, and did he not win?

So how many percentage did Atiku got from west. Because according to the result, Atiku got more votes in the West than in entire southeast.

Come and explain.
Can u People impose an igbo person on us ?we won't complain

Abiola insulted igbos u continue to ignore that but never mind

1 Like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by flokii: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Igbos will also make sure Yoruba do not succeed in reaping where they think they have sown.

Igbos can't make sure of anything my dear friend.. you lots take the back seat when the chess masters are playing.

Ever wondered why the Hausa/Fulani insult you people openly by calling you 5 percenters with inconsequential votes? Think!
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Amumaigwe: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Or so what killed Abiola that made the Fulani themselves fight for a Yoruba vs Yoruba election to apologize to the Yorubas.

However, despite your political slavery since 1960, Fulani have never for once think of you as a presidential material not to talk of voting for you. This is despite the lost of 3 million of your people.

Don't forget Fulani now rule the once mighty Hausa Nupe and Bariba regions that were all next to us

See ehn, Ilorin taught Yorubas that the Fulani are greedy lots. They tend to hide under religion and false notion of being noble and trustworthy

Hence, Yorubas always ensure we play a game of cat and mouse with them. We are never their friends but never their enemy

We demand the big price from them before even supporting them. etc.

We demanded presidential slot from PDP before it was formed and still demanded Vp slot from them before APC was formed.

I said that before that Fulani only seek to release crumbs to Yorubas after inflicting serious ignominy on them and you just confirmed it. So for killing The Aare On Kakanfo of Yorubaland and you claim they compensated you with presidency, which you are ordinarily entitled to as citizens? I have never seen low self esteem and slavish mentalitt more in display than this. Maybe for 2023, they will execute both Tinubu and Gani Adams to enable you qualify for their support once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Amumaigwe: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
flokii:

Igbos can't make sure of anything my dear friend.. you lots take the back seat when the chess masters are playing.

Ever wondered why the Hausa/Fulani insult you people openly by calling you 5 percenters with inconsequential votes? Think!

Open your mouth and say whatever you like. If Igbos don't get it, Youruba will NEVER. 2023 no far again.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Odkosh: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Can u People impose an igbo person on us ?we won't complain

Abiola insulted igbos u continue to ignore that but never mind
Go and meet north that imposed Obasanjo on you and not yorubas, we owe you nothing.

You betrayed us by voting Obasanjo against falae.

How did he insulted igbos, by saying he doesn't need your vote Abi. How is that and insult?
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Iamgrey5(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amumaigwe:

I said that before that Fulani only seek to release crumbs to Yorubas after inflicting serious ignominy on them and you just confirmed it. So for killing The Aare On Kakanfo of Yorubaland and you claim they compensated you with presidency, which you are ordinarily entitled to as citizens? I have never seen low self esteem and slavish mentalitt more in display than this. Maybe for 2023, they will execute both Tinubu and Gani Adams to enable you qualify for their support once again.
who are they releasing crumbs too

Those that have been able to secure the president and vice president slot or those they tell can never become president

You guys are too emotional to be realistic about your political ambitions.

North still has the population Zik blessed them with by ensuring west central and part eastern region were ceded to the north.

In 2023, they would simply hope you are ready to slave for crumbs as usual.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Open your mouth and say whatever you like. If Igbos don't get it, Youruba will NEVER. 2023 no far again.

Do you want us to revisit Nairaland archives when Igbos, drunk on the urine fumes of the GEJ presidency, swore in 2014-2015 that "Aboki will never rule Nigeria again"? You are up to your empty and impotent noise-making again.

When a Yoruba is sworn in as President in 2023 I will remind you to pack your bags and move to Afghanistan or Wuhan in China.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by caye(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Alright bruv

You soon understand the best ways to deal with Hausafulani

It will take time.
FOOLISH YOUTHS. THEY DO NOT YET REALISE. THAT THE NORTHERN, YORUBA AND IGBO POLITICIANS ARE THE SAME; THEY DO NOT CARE IF THE COUNTRY GOES INTO A NIGERIA WORLD WAR FROM 2023; THEY AND THEIR CHILDREN CAN ALWAYS FLEE TO FOREIGN NATIONS .
can't you all hear the slow but steady beatings of the drums of war around? Are you all still sleeping?
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
PDJT:

-The Mbaise man I quoted is fully aware of what my statement is about.

Okay......

Lemme pass by
shocked shocked grin
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: by MetaPhysical: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

You really don't get it ...we are saying to yorubas obey zoning or we show u that not only you can be crazy enough to vote north it's simple

Igbos would never stand by n watch north mess up a Yoruba man , reason we took obasanjo as our own ...even if we didn't want to we were vocal on sowore it's our nature

Igbo would never support a Yoruba man in 2023 not out of hate or envy but simply because it's not right an d it's unjust ....even if it was south south turn or middle belt turn we would still do the same thing

Igbos really don't care about political position reason we can let it out untill yorubas learn

You were vocal on Sowore...or you mocked Sowore? grin

You voted Obasanjo because Yoruba were behind Falae....and you wanted to oppose the Yoruba confidence in Falae...

Oga stop bleating red colors here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike / Benue Assembly Member, Jacob Orban Defects From APC To PDP / Subsidy Removal: Yobe Govt. Distributes Palliatives To 500 Vulnerables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.