Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (132959 Views)

Relocating To Benin, Togo Or Ivory Coast? / Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by ccollins(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Is easy to adapt in " ivory coast " the only issue with people from English speaking countries is just " French " but if you are good in communicating u will adapt . but French is easy to learn if u really want to learn
so do u mean if u have good social skills and make good friends, u can get accommodation, job n etcetera

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
ccollins:
so do u mean if u have good social skills and make good friends, u can get accommodation, job n etcetera

Yes but remember you must have a good heart and again if your purpose is same with God then everything becomes smooth.

You can get job in any country u found your self if God approve your journey and your heart is clear.

Good friends are made from heaven.

6 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Rupect: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Accommodation is very high in Abidjan. Shop rent too is high in Abidjan. But if you have a good steady income you will be fine.

The border closure is hell now in Abidjan. Currently is not rosy as I was told because I have been here for four months now and I have seen things for myself.

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Jaybnjamin(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rupect:
Accommodation is very high in Abidjan. Shop rent too is high in Abidjan. But if you have a good steady income you will be fine.

The border closure is hell now in Abidjan. Currently is not rosy as I was told because I have been here for four months now and I have seen things for myself.

Its not easy or rosy anywhere currently.
Abidjan is not gonna be exception.
Plz share your thoughts and observations over there prior to this whole corona ish and how you holding up with life over their ,work , language and other things. And again, how gorgeous are their women from your own observation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Rupect: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
I don't want to derail the good thread for poster. Let him go on with his thread. I can only talk pn my own experience though I'm still new unlike poster who has been master of things here for years. I prefer to learn more from him.

Basically I never applied for work or been in workforce here. So I can't really say much.

Language is a very vital key here I can remember some friend I link up to show me some business secret they will tell me to learn language first. And patient is a virtue. If you don't have patient you might not want to hold on. I have enrolled for evening classes for French language but the corona virus lockdown thwarted the whole lessons. Then business is good here mostly motor parts which I'm learning because most times you might know it in Nigeria but here you need to learn the names of spare parts in French language. Patient is the only thing that will make you survive here. Is not a come and get rich quick issue. On woman, that one is not my field for I came here for a focus business so I wouldn't say much on them though here is corrupt on that area. If you don't remain focus to what you came for, you might go back home without achieving anything.

Generally, here is okay so long you have a steady daily income. House and shop rent is on monthly basis. Where I'm learning parts a shop there goes for 100,000cfa monthly that's #65,000. Then house rent you will see a self room contain or called studio house here at 40,000cfa to 70,000cfa monthly. Tax is about 10,000cfa monthly on shop. But light is steady here you will enjoy it but is your money.

Jaybnjamin:

Its not easy or rosy anywhere currently.
Abidjan is not gonna be exception.
Plz share your thoughts and observations over there prior to this whole corona ish and how you holding up with life over their ,work , language and other things. And again, how gorgeous are their women from your own observation

7 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
HELLO GUYS...

i wanted to update today on where i stop on my last topic yesterday, and how bobby finally made it..... But i want to give people today to digest it and have some reflection on the stories so far, because i believe some people may just start making decisions on what have be writing on this thread.

And please am here to use my "sweet/bitter " stories to elevate people who are down and thinking it is all over.

Also please guys am not comparing " Ivory coast " economy to any where in the world. But if u truly followed my thread from page 1 to 9, you will find out how i stated the challenges i had gone through but patience made me a winner ( no place is easy even america)

Please guys let pick on the positive that can make us want to try than to pick the ones that will make u doubt yourself and God

Like i said tomorrow by 11 am i will continue from where i stopped.

Stay tuned guys...

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Soteriahascome: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

They are religious but not as Nigeria.

The numbers of Muslim is as same as Christian

Yes they have english speaking churches even Nigeria churches like redeemed, and lord chosen and others.

Yes is fast and also cheap

Their weather is good mostly at night

Thanks buddy

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Soteriahascome:

Thanks buddy

You are welcome !
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Claraola: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
HELLO GUYS...

i wanted to update today on where i stop on my last topic yesterday, and how bobby finally made it..... But i want to give people today to digest it and have some reflection on the stories so far, because i believe some people may just start making decisions on what have be writing on this thread.

And please am here to use my "sweet/bitter " stories to elevate people who are down and thinking it is all over.

Also please guys am not comparing " Ivory coast " economy to any where in the world. But if u truly followed my thread from page 1 to 9, you will find out how i stated the challenges i had gone through but patience made me a winner ( no place is easy even america)

Please guys let pick on the positive that can make us want to try than to pick the ones that will make u doubt yourself and God

Like i said tomorrow by 11 am i will continue from where i stopped.

Stay tuned guys...

Thanks.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Soteriahascome: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Emeka nwanne mmdadu please try and be updating more like the full gists, I don't really like suspense�

Thanks a lot for sharing your lovely memories �

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Jaybnjamin(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rupect:
I don't want to derail the good thread for poster. Let him go on with his thread. I can only talk pn my own experience though I'm still new unlike poster who has been master of things here for years. I prefer to learn more from him.

Basically I never applied for work or been in workforce here. So I can't really say much.

Language is a very vital key here I can remember some friend I link up to sure me some business secret they will tell me to learn language first. And patient is a virtue. If you don't have patient you might not want to hold on. I have enrolled for evening classes for French language but the corona virus lockdown thwarted the whole lessons. Then business is good here mostly motor parts which I'm learning because most times you might know it in Nigeria but here you need to learn the names of spare parts in French language. Patient is the only thing that will make you survive here. Is not a come and get rich quick issue. On woman, that one is not my field for I came here for a focus business so I wouldn't say much on them though here is corrupt on that area. If you don't remain focus to what you came for, you might go back home without achieving anything.

Generally, here is okay so long you have a steady daily income. House and shop rent is on monthly basis. Where I'm learning parts a shop there goes for 100,000cfa monthly that's #65,000. Then house rent you will see a self room contain or called studio house here at 40,000cfa to 70,000cfa monthly. Tax is about 10,000cfa monthly on shop. But light is steady here you will enjoy it but is your money.

Wow
Respect bro.
Don't know why most people always think one can't combine mingling with women and still be focused. Anyways... Thanks for the feed back

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Soteriahascome:
Emeka nwanne mmdadu please try and be updating more like the full gists, I don't really like suspense�

Thanks a lot for sharing your lovely memories �

Lol, you be aba boy? because aba boys want all the episode for movie on one CD plate.

No worry my Guy gist they to carry us out of this pandemic. Relax, na to make u enjoy everything

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Chidonsky: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Emekus our man,you doing a great job and may you have strength to carry on.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Rupect: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
We married men with huge responsibilities always remain faithful to our wives. Before you get a second home outside your lovely home God has blessed you with.

Jaybnjamin:

Wow
Respect bro.
Don't know why most people always think one can't combine mingling with women and still be focused. Anyways... Thanks for the feed back

5 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chidonsky:
Emekus our man,you doing a great job and may you have strength to carry on.

My brother all to make people not to feel defeated
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Jaybnjamin(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rupect:
We married men with huge responsibilities always remain faithful to our wives. Before you get a second home outside your lovely home God has blessed you with.

Ooh, you are married.
You talking from a married man perspective.
No wahala sir.
For me , i m open to explore and be focus at same time as Nwafo wey I be.
You don't know where blessings will come from.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by slimjosh43: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

I have been to Poland bt i really want something extra ordinary like visiting this maasai tribe in Kenya,the tribe yemilade features in her latest single with angeli kodjo abi weti be her name
I want strange nd fun-filled experience with bit of scaring adventure bt my paranoid self wnt allow me cry My future plan is visiting an island which I'm targeting Mauritius! It's not everytime Europe,american or Canada grin
Mauritius is heavenly

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by slimjosh43: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
muzzy713:
Okay brother i want to ask you few things about business there.. I'm currently living in Mauritius island but I want to leave here by the end of this year and I already have ivory coast in mind as my next destination but it's to do business and it's going to be phone accessories... So my question is what are my chances of making it there and do you know how much to rent a shop will cost me and how can I get their residence permit
Please how is Mauritius. Can you open a thread
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Good morning everyone, am here like i promise to update from my last story...

After bobby told me his ordeal about his journey and what he has faced before....., and before he was even lucky to have a place to stay and sleep at night.

i was amazed by his stories and even shocked. That moment i knew some people are even crazy than me.

i went home that night and my girl already waiting for me and i saw how she was acting jealously because she may be thinking i went out with my guys to meet another girl grin but as passion and love may have it we she started teasing and joking with me that night and i was really disturbed by her to an extent her mum need to chase her out for disturbing me with her funny lifestyle's.

Let me quickly shipped in one thing she always says to me, that she uses against me as my weak point. ( i believe we are all adult on this site).... So let me continue. when she is getting back at me or we are dragging where to seat. She normally says this " emeka.. penis" grin at that moment i always found out not to teach her English language. grin

Anyway let me leave her story for another day and continue why we are all here concerning my friend " bobby"

So, that same night i went to my bed and start thinking about what bobby told me about his ordeals. i became much close to this guys and my best of them that i like staying with was Bobby, because this guy is very smart and he has "productive thinking " and his this type of guy that knows how to make money out of nothing and no wonder his the most successful one among us. But when u see him you think is very lazy because he dnt like too engaged in physical things but he uses his brain most times ( very calculative).

Things was not even that rossy for them before i met them only " Chidi" works at that time and he really tried for them and even me.... despite i was much comfortable among them. Chidi closes by 7pm and by then i already left my ivorians friends to goto the church to meet Bobby and Isioma. and when Chidi came we all go out to have something to eat. But before that happened Bobby and Chidi always shades each other and also laugh and joke about their life. Chidi most times uses his advantage as a worker to intimidate bobby and most times he says this things to bobby ( ewu. means "goat in Igbo language" and he said to Bobby i no go buy food for u this night hungry go kill you) grin we all laugh and in reply. Bobby told Chidi ( u better leave school children alone, here is not Nigeria) " this Chidi now have a son from Ivorian lady" grin

We continue roaming about Abidjan and Bobby continue his womanizing habit by then he has not met the girl working as an accountant with MTN.

Then i was eating free food at my former girl friend mother carteen. The girl i dated before. her name is "Esther " even though we were no more dating i can still feel she loves me.

Esther has told me severally to always come and eat at her mother carteen anytime i am hungry tongue and most times i do that in the morning because i dnt wait for the ivorian family to prepare me food in the morning ( as a hustler and a Nigerian we are not thought that way) so i leave as early after my girl must have gone too school.

I have multiple place too eat and one of them is my " Ivorian friends".

So because of how things are for Isioma and bobby in the morning after Chidi must have gone too work. i decided to sacrifice that food from Esther mother carteen every morning to Isioma and Bobby.

This made Bobby to like Esther and even advising me to marry her grin (i told u he is very smart) .

Things started changing for my friends when the church they all slept.

a man has been watching them and found out that Isioma and Bobby are not working, because is very clear for every one to see at that time. and this man went to meet the pastor of this church and told the pastor how he can help this 2 guys.

Mind you, Before the man saw them doing nothing Isioma has always be good for one thing and that thing is cleaning the church after service and before service. In fact is through Isioma Bobby got help because Isioma duties in the church was very noticeable to an extent the pastor told the man he's not going to allow Isioma work anywhere apart from the church. This made the pastor employed Isioma immediately and put him in "every 2 weeks salary". Also, he told Isioma any country they transferred him too, he's going with him ( i told u people humility pays....) This is a Pastor that has worked in southafrica and Namibia and he's on the verge of being transfered to Poland as a pastor.

Guys ! like u know is getting to a long note, so i have to update and complete it on how bobby made it. So stay tuned by 4pm today again. God bless u all

Sorry for this pattern but i want people to read, digest, and remember everything they read.

STAY TUNED BY 4PM TODAY FOR UPDATE

cc:odinga1of
cc:claraola

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Wow, what a nice lesson " humility" it's pays.

Thanks OP for the mentioned

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Claraola: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

After bobby told me his ordeal about his journey and what he has faced before....., and before he was even lucky to have a place to stay and sleep at night.

i was amazed by his stories and even shocked. That moment i knew some people are even crazy than me.

i went home that night and my girl already waiting for me and i saw how she was acting jealously because she may be thinking i went out with my guys to meet another girl grin but as passion and love may have it we she started teasing and joking with me that night and i was really disturbed by her to an extent her mum need to chase her out for disturbing me with her funny lifestyle's.

Let me quickly shipped in one thing she always says to me, that she uses against me as my weak point. ( i believe we are all adult on this site).... So let me continue. when she is getting back at me or we are dragging where to seat. She normally says this " emeka.. penis" grin at that moment i always found out not to teach her English language. grin

Anyway let me leave her story for another day and continue why we are all here concerning my friend " bobby"

So, that same night i went to my bed and start thinking about what bobby told me about his ordeals. i became much close to this guys and my best of them that i like staying with was Bobby, because this guy is very smart and he has "productive thinking " and his this type of guy that knows how to make money out of nothing and no wonder his the most successful one among us. But when u see him you think is very lazy because he dnt like too engaged in physical things but he uses his brain most times ( very calculative).

Things was not even that rossy for them before i met them only " Chidi" works at that time and he really tried for them and even me.... despite i was much comfortable among them. Chidi closes by 7pm and by then i already left my ivorians friends to goto the church to meet Bobby and Isioma. and when Chidi came we all go out to have something to eat. But before that happened Bobby and Chidi always shades each other and also laugh and joke about their life. Chidi most times uses his advantage as a worker to intimidate bobby and most times he says this things to bobby ( ewu. means "goat in Igbo language" and he said to Bobby i no go buy food for u this night hungry go kill you) grin we all laugh and in reply. Bobby told Chidi ( u better leave school children alone, here is not Nigeria) " this Chidi now have a son from Ivorian lady" grin

We continue roaming about Abidjan and Bobby continue his womanizing habit by then he has not met the girl working as an accountant with MTN.

Then i was eating free food at my former girl friend mother carteen. The girl i dated before. her name is "Esther " even though we were no more dating i can still feel she loves me.

Esther has told me severally to always come and eat at her mother carteen anytime i am hungry tongue and most times i do that in the morning because i dnt wait for the ivorian family to prepare me food in the morning ( as a hustler and a Nigerian we are not thought that way) so i leave as early after my girl must have gone too school.

So because of how things are for Isioma and bobby in the morning after Chidi must have gone too work. i decided to sacrifice that food from Esther mother carteen every morning to Isioma and Bobby.

This made Bobby to like Esther and even advising me to marry her grin (i told u he is very smart) .

a man has been watching them and found out that Isioma and Bobby are not working, because is very clear for every one to see at that time. and this man went to meet the pastor of this church and told the pastor how he can help this 2 guys.

Mind you, Before the man saw them doing nothing Isioma has always be good for one thing and that thing is cleaning the church after service and before service. In fact is through Isioma Bobby got help because Isioma duties in the church was very noticeable to an extent the pastor told the man he's not going to allow Isioma work anywhere apart from the church. This made the pastor employed Isioma immediately and put him in "every 2 weeks salary". Also, he told Isioma any country they transferred him too, he's going with him ( i told u people humility pays....) This is a Pastor that has worked in southafrica and Namibia and he's on the verge of being transfered to Poland as a pastor.

Guys ! like u know is getting to a long note, so i have to update and complete it on how bobby made it. So stay tuned by 4pm today again. God bless u all

Sorry for this pattern but i want people to read, digest, and remember everything they read.

Wow I learned from this
Thanks for the mentioned bro
Following.....

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
odinga1of:

Wow, what a nice lesson " humility" it's pays.

Thanks OP for the mentioned

Yes humility pays

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Claraola:

Wow I learned from this
Thanks for the mentioned bro
Following.....

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Fire on bro ✌️

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Fire on bro ✌️

Nothing do u brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
HI GUYS,

As i promise to update time to continue from where i stop.

now bobby and Isioma are now working and Bobby was employed to a company while Isioma was retained at the church.

And thing start becoming merry for us and the real fun started which i will discuss some other day, because it was how we explore the city of Abidjan.

Then at night we always at a Nigeria food carteen owned by a the Nigeria woman i told u people at previous page. At the carteen u are bound to meet different Nigerians from all types of business and that really help me a lot to know how business works and how this guys made their money there.

From there i discovered that every Saturday Nigerians in Abidjan have a night club they convene/party. But the closing hours does not favor us, most especially me, and not just because of my woman but just that the party is good for people who owned their business and they are their own boss.

Then we decided to let it go and prefer to hear from other Nigerians that went to those parties every Saturdays. And one of the party attendant was also how main man we call him ( coach) by name.

By Saturday when he attend those parties and his to tell us how the party went on sunday when we meet at our joint at that Nigerian "food carteen". This guy has been in "ivory coast " for 10years ( yes 10 believe me) and he has not visited Nigeria for once uptill now.

Now back to my stories on bobby.

Bobby started working and he was trusted by his boss. Before u know it he started making friends and building collections( I told u his smart) and this continue for few months.

Then people started coming from Mali, Liberia , Sierra lone, guinea and Burkina Faso. Just because of how he is running the business and bringing client from those country and more he does this things the more he keep having "juicy kick backs"

i remember how he got to a point he start sending money to Nigeria every weekend. This are the money he get as " gift" from other business he was also doing plus he's salaries he's getting from the spare part. Sorry i cannot tell the amount he sent home ( i will leave that as private)

But what i knew is that his life was transformed and infact he was the first person to travel to Nigeria and came back and to an extent he pays for all we eat because he was making too much money at that time.

But one thing i learn from his case is that, what u need in life is grace because i can tell u Bobby is like those guys u will never thought of making it big, because he's never serious when it comes to work. I was even expecting Isioma to hit it big before him but am not God

i Have more to say but let me stop for today and i will keep updating as days pass by

Thanks

9 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Chidonsky: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
There is something i notice about you Emekus, you always keep to time and that is highly commendable.Was it the man at the church that link bobby to the parts of car shop for a work?

7 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Is easy to adapt in " ivory coast " the only issue with people from English speaking countries is just " French " but if you are good in communicating u will adapt . but French is easy to learn if u really want to learn
Emekus... Been following your thread and its quite educating..

God bless you for keeping faith..

Hope you share more details because I'm going there in a short time. I will like to venture into trucking there. Like the construction sector or allied there.

Hope its worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chidonsky:
There is something i notice about you Emekus, you always keep to time and that is highly commendable.Was it the man at the church that link bobby to the parts of car shop for a work?

Yes it was the man that linked him. but how he handle the business and he relate and interact to this guys ( remember i said is smart and very calculating). And from does customers he got links that made him venture into Another business.... apart from his boss own

So he was working with his boss and doing other business

What i know is that he has the abilities to see far and also a good thinker

7 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Emekus... Been following your thread and its quite educating..

God bless you for keeping faith..

Hope you share more details because I'm going there in a short time. I will like to venture into trucking there. Like the construction sector or allied there.

Hope its worth it.

Like i said before, almost all businesses succeed over there. every is just detains then u are fine.

Those my friends did not even have business at hand or anything they plan to do in " ivory coast " they just want too try i believe. ( am not saying people should just like them but am saying is that people should believe in their and believe God)

So if them can survive, why not try ? you that even have what to do

5 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
LET ME QUICKLY ADD THIS THINGS.

For those people who doubt or who believe on manners from heaven

Yes, i was the only one among us who has plans on what to do before coming to ivory coast. 3 of my friends have no plans but they just believe in them self and God. (Please am not saying people should just travel like this ooo, without proper plan)

But think again if u think God just bless them without them having anything to offer, then u will find out they have a lot to offer that they dnt even know.

Let me tell u what they have that made God to use it to bless them( no body is born useless in this world unless u decided to be useless).

So let me start this way

CHIDI - has a senior brother has been in ivory coast for years and got married to an Ivorian ladies.

Chidi told me how his brother never wanted him to come, and how his brother told him ivory coast was bad. ( did anybody remember one common thing with Nigerians abroad? ) but he keep disturbing his brother then he brother told him " if u come to ivory coast u are not going to stay at my place " . He has no choice to accept that term, then his brother sent him money to for transport too ivory coast.

LESSONS

WHY HE MADE IT ? - he was determined at the face of rejection from his senior brother. That is what we called " DETERMINATION"

ISIOMA - God does not forget he's own people. His love for God was something anybody in the church will notice. in fact he has a record of not dating any woman before he left ivory coast.

BOBBY- people can use this guy case as study that the way God think is different from us.

His plans was to move to Ghana but that plans change because of his love for women put him into trouble but still yet God is always ready for u. ( am not encouraging anybody to womanise or commit adultery) . That did not make him give up or return to nigeria and his smartness and foresight played in . In fact is like his life was destined that way.

LESSON TO LEARN

WHY DID HE MADE IT ? his a grate thinker, smart and a guy that sees far ( visions).

Once again God uses the Good things u have to bless you.

DNT GIVE UP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
What a great insight by the OP.

Thanks for the mentioned, we learn everyday and your thread is an avenue too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (62) (Reply)

All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.