Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture (86607 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by kazyhm(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Nothing is wrong with the action if she got it from a public domain, it is called file pictures and we have all seen pictures used to illustrate when the original picture is not available or identify is to be hidden.
She can only be wrong if she went to upload it from the woman's page. If the picture is on Google, then a lot of persons must have used it too.

If you post about money making, you can upload money on Google to use as an illustration.

See sense abeg.......you haven't use google before ? Even this nonsense you wrote will come up on google search.....

From infant she is already feeling her baby's inadequacy

6 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by babyfaceafrica: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Heineken:
even at that boss, it's not bad na.
depends.. Some mothers no dey use their pikin pics play... I know some mothers will wave this, others won't
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Sermwell(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2020
hipsyleema:
What's the big deal in that? She simply googled and chose from the options presented to her. People steal images online everyday. No be say the baby hand fine like that sef..
people who steal what are they called?? Majority participation in a vice does not make it a vurtue!!

4 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by ThinkB4mention(f): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2020
ollypass:

Lol you take am out of my mouth
Are we in the same page
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Heineken(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
depends.. Some mothers no dey use their pikin pics play... I know some mothers will wave this, others won't
lol seriously some women are funny. To me it's nothing. Not like we even see the pikin face na boss.

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Angelfrost(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
"A gift from God and I will cherish you for life. Biggest Miracle.. A boy"

A caption that insinuated that the baby is Hers.... Social media has really altered some people's brains

It wasn't even necessary... If not inferiority complex, what's hard in snapping and filtering your own baby's hands or feet and posting??!... Smh.

5 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Justbehave(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Ingriid:
It’s just 8 o’clock in d morning, way too early for this.Tune it down buddy. Have u had ur morning prayers?
Lol. You nearly made me fall down while laughing here.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by kazyhm(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

She googled the picture to use to represent her baby until the time she posts her own. It was the fingernails that attracted her. Halima's delivery is genuine, not the picture she used, so kini big deal? I think she even got it on Google photos, not the woman's page.

I don't know if it is the lockdown that is making us focus on irrelevancies.

Lockdown has been extended by 7 extra days, by the way. Government will make the announcement official later today.
I thought you're an MOD here you should understand google referencing better.......google probably brought the american lady page up in Halima search........

Don't sound unintelligent trying to defend someone that doesn't know you exist

Her baby is already inferior from infant

9 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by babyfaceafrica: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2020
Heineken:
lol seriously some women are funny. To me it's nothing. Not like we even see the pikin face na boss.

Some of these yeyebrities sef like fake lives..

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2020
See the way she just killed her fun; already altered her "son's" invisible appearance before our eyes .... Smh... Why not kuku post his pic, shey u born pikin abi the pikin black from birth ni undecided
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ishitinyourlife: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2020
Is this not the stupid old sex object that they're always touching her ass In pictures, I'm not surprised she could do something like this.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Heineken(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Some of these yeyebrities sef like fake lives..
lol boss most of them not even some. But this case dey very different. Maybe the woman dey vex for her before.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by ngwababe(f): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
"Hi, I am sorry about this inconvenience. I had my baby last week and googled baby pics to use to illustrate my baby had come, before I take pics of mine. I saw the beautiful babys nails and couldn't help but use it."

Lol, just imagine the excuse our "Illustrating" actress had to give... The original owner of the baby used her own baby to illustrate, so why can't our Illustrating actress use her own baby to illustrate instead of stealing pics?

Is she ashamed of her baby's fingers?

I don't know what they are hiding. Why don't she just stay mute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by BlackPantherCri: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

She googled the picture to use to represent her baby until the time she posts her own. It was the fingernails that attracted her. Halima's delivery is genuine, not the picture she used, so kini big deal? I think she even got it on Google photos, not the woman's page.

I don't know if it is the lockdown that is making us focus on irrelevancies.

Lockdown has been extended by 7 extra days, by the way. Government will make the announcement official later today.

If you go through Halimas IG page she posted Dubai triip videos in March and various activities without a baby bump. She even played football last week showing boredom in lockdown mode, no baby bump. Then all of a sudden, boom, she claimed to have delivered and used another person's baby's picture. What's with all the clout chasing na!

5 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Superwave: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Abeg shut up your foolish mouth.
You'd have been this excited if your mother stole online photos of another baby to depict you. Na so dem go de make foolish comment up n down, no morals nor shame. Them go correct dem go still de talk foolish thing for mouth.

Ishilove:
Nothing wrong with what she did. In this era of lockdown and Covik1-9, we have more serious things bothering us.

8 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Awoo88: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2020
So this girl sense like this
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Alwaysachick: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Ppl are crazy in the head o
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2020
ngwababe:

I don't know what they are hiding. Why don't she just stay mute.
Maybe they're hiding their sins from Jason, but they cannot hide it from me. cheesy

Good morning.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Dantedasz(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

It wasn't even necessary... If not inferiority complex, what's hard in snapping and filtering your own baby's hands or feet and posting??!... Smh.

There is NO baby.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Kingofpalmgroov: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2020
She's already teaching the baby how to live a fake life ����

2 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by obowunmi(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
This reminds me of Oge Okoye's dog theft....

75% of these actresses hiding under the umbrella of Nollywood to unleash their true profession which is prostitution are guilty of this...

With all her years of experience in the coded Ashewo industry, she couldn't pull up a great deceitful storyline to decieve her fans and colleagues alike.

I feel for Omoni Oboli, who took her time and energy to congratulate this picture thief.

Omoni Oboli that was caught sucking a PDP politician's penis (peeniiss) for some dollars.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Dextre(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Nothing is wrong with the action if she got it from a public domain, it is called file pictures and we have all seen pictures used to illustrate when the original picture is not available or identify is to be hidden.
She can only be wrong if she went to upload it from the woman's page. If the picture is on Google, then a lot of persons must have used it too.

If you post about money making, you can upload money on Google to use as an illustration.

All this one na okoto meow yarn. Nor be by force to post any baby pic,simply snap yours and post,that's all she had to do. It's not as if we are anxious to see her baby afterall.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Dantedasz(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Nothing wrong with what she did. In this era of lockdown and Covik1-9, we have more serious things bothering us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by DCmonster: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2020
When some nairalanders called her old hag and questioned the authenticity of her claim to have birthed a child, many hoes on here came after them, now the truth has finally come out. Old hags don't birth babies, they don't have the womb to do achieve that. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by obowunmi(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
This reminds me of Oge Okoye's dog theft....

75% of these actresses hiding under the umbrella of Nollywood to unleash their true profession which is prostitution are guilty of this...

With all her years of experience in the coded Ashewo industry, she couldn't pull up a great deceitful storyline to decieve her fans and colleagues alike.

I feel for Omoni Oboli, who took her time and energy to congratulate this picture thief.

Omoni Oboli that was caught sucking a PDP politician's (peeniiss) for some dollars.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Dabliss02(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Dis one loud ooooo ����
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by asahnwaKC: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2020
She should stop deceiving herself....its a clear indication she never had any pregnancy...but it's not a crime to adopt a child undecided undecided.....we dear her to show us her real baby bump
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2020
DCmonster:
When some nairalanders called her old hag and questioned the authenticity of her claim to have birthed a child, many hoes on here came after them, now the truth has finally come out. Old hags don't birth babies, they don't have the womb to do achieve that. grin

nairaland old hags will not be happy.

2 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2020
The fact is that Google always take information of individual , companies, governments from other websites. That's the function of search engine. So any information you take therefrom is the work of somebody else.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Parisian: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Woman this , woman that... why didn't you mention KayCee that stole a picture of money and branded it as his? Or Harrysong that stole a picture of twin babies claiming they were his.

Nonsense and hypocrite.
pyyxxaro:
That’s the way one other yeye nollywood actress stole someone’s dog

Toto decay , come and see your colleague oh sad

Wetin woman do woman self

Halima dont worry , your pikin go soft like cocoa butter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.