Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets (100866 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

The narrator describes Chinese as useless while his business and livelihood depends on them.
Where did the narrator tell you his business and livelihood depends on the Chinese? You don't just make far fetched conclusions and put them out for others to believe.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Luvinghubby: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work
Don't mind those myopic nairalanders, they use chinko phones so they can type anything without proper research.
Many of them have not even left their region since they were born.

Anyone that has worked in a Chinese firm in Nigeria will never allow his enemy to work there. Their working conditions for blacks is terrible.

6 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Matrimonous:

The US is better tolerable of and more used to blacks than the Asians.
That is your subjective opinion
I am sure the proponents of Black lives matter have a different view

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Youngwiz71(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Indeed there's no place like home, after this virus dies down, all hands should be on deck for the restructuring and development of this country, it's in scenarios like this that you realize the usefulness of staying in your country, same way our politicians are now realizing going abroad will not help them in treating covid 19, imagine if they had been interested in building standard hospitals, oh they thought traveling abroad will always be the case....

All thanks to the Americans for helping our brothers out there.

4 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Goldrick: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chinese are racist if you know you know

5 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Airoflaw(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
OruExpress:

are you sure america didnt/doesn't do that?
the enemy of my enemy is my friend .mr.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 360command: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work
and I pity you and your generation who believes that one slave master is better than the other slave master.. Africans, where is your sense of thinking?

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
engrchykae:
Americans are far more wicked than you can imagine.
Chinese have boosted the economy of Nigeria especially the southeast.
Americans enjoy making you feel inferior,u can only get a fairly used product of theirs.
Every other race HATES BLACKS.
USA just has a good and powerful media to cover up their wickedness, sometimes they use useless Africans such as Obama and koffi Annan to confuse Africans.

this thread should open your eyes
America can never do what China did here...
Never...

They might be selfish... Alright
But never evil against humanity
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by paix(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
If only I had a thousand likes... To give you. Get it?
Convert them to naira, abeg.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by tammie24: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:
By the time this Coronavirus is over. China would bitterly regret a lot of things.

Yesterday, the Japanese government devoted 2 Billion dollars towards moving out their production out of China back to Japan. Others would follow suit. India already is seriously dealing with Chinese businesses in India.
The blockhead at the WHO should keep being an houseboy to China. He would be made a scapegoat.
yes o

That gave me joy
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by bakinyaro: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
It is not like what th2e americans did was for free oh.... they'll come for their poind of flesh sooner or later
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Biafrarep(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
[s]
Mumu who can't reason out of religion.

Love?

Love for humanity got a million Iraqis dead.
Love gave us countless coups in Africa.
It gave us weapon embargo against Nigeria when GEJ was in power which gave Boko haram the upper hand.

Bribery of our government officials to loot the small money we have, see Halliburton.

The same "love placed us on the immigration ban list until Corona made them relax the rule

If that is the meaning of love in your backyard, I say good luck to you.

I don't blame you, some of your ancestors sold their fellows into slavery for "love" mirror and gunpowder.[/s]

It's quite obvious that you're an islamist, albeit a very unintelligent one.

If you have any dignity as a Black man, you would be condemning the Chinese while supporting their adversaries yet you left the wickedness of these bastards to be castigating the US.

I have been praying that China would never surpass the US to become the world's number one power. Americans and Europeans anytime any day are a million times more humane and selfless than these Chinks. The other day, these same Chinks were on social media saying all manner of racist rants against Africans.

I just hope that the rest of the world including America, Europe, India and Africa will boycott these guys.

Even if Africa can't due to its stvpid leaders that have sold out to China, at least others should do everything possible to bring these vampires to their knees.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ogbuefi677(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
They don't know.
In China,there's nothing like human rights.
They are a Godless,conscienceless nation.
Compare Chinese companies in Nigeria and all over the world to American companies.
The Chinese companies are essentially sweatshops while d American companies are d places where ppl get paid better than even ministers and legislators.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Airoflaw(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
engrchykae:
it's out of agape love that made the American police to be killing blacks.
Out of love for Africa,lapd killed tupac
are you comparing america of then to now..when a black has already broke d record of whitehouse.. No na.. Deir is racism there ooo but not like before

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by eodavids(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Africans and other non-chiness will be uses for cannibalism too.

Remember the movie: "I saw the devil"?

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Urchman200: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

Mumu who can't reason out of religion.

Love?

Love for humanity got a million Iraqis dead.
Love gave us countless coups in Africa.
It gave us weapon embargo against Nigeria when GEJ was in power which gave Boko haram the upper hand.

Bribery of our government officials to loot the small money we have, see Halliburton.

The same "love placed us on the immigration ban list until Corona made them relax the rule

If that is the meaning of love in your backyard, I say good luck to you.

I don't blame you, some of your ancestors sold their fellows into slavery for "love" mirror and gunpowder.
any need 4 the name calling? I feel Asians have nothing in common with the blacks, u can't go to any Asian country and leave
freely so I am confused when I see some of u showing support to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
The US or Americans? There's a major difference between the two.

I feel for the stranded fellows, the Nigerian government shouldn't be aloof about this.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by AnanseK(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
It appears they are all Biafrans
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by slimsue(f): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
madridguy:
And some people will come here to sing praise of the Chinese. Asians generally are not friends with Africans.

They are not friends with anyone.
You will say hello in their language and they will reply in English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by kponkedenge(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
Just watch the video and see the propaganda narration in the background.
The narrator has to mention Trump because why not.
I mean isn't it the same Trump who is stealing medical supplies from European countries who
he considers closer to him than others?

There is no evidence that the US government has anything to do with the donations
especially with an administration that is cutting down every form of welfare even
for its own citizens.
Those are likely donations from NGOs to everyone on the street regardless of nationality.

The narrator describes Chinese as useless while his business and livelihood depends on them.

The only sensible post on the front page. I mean how does the US help other people in another man's land. It doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by lagdmark(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who are ignorant of American propaganda system.
America will put their interests first above any country.
America and China are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by akintunde63: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
nlPoster:
Did the Nigerians go to the Nigerian embassy or notify any of the Nigerian organizations in their areas?

�� Embassy? They're worse than the Chinese! Don't even go there
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by joyandfaith: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:
By the time this Coronavirus is over. China would bitterly regret a lot of things.

Yesterday, the Japanese government devoted 2 Billion dollars towards moving out their production out of China back to Japan. Others would follow suit. India already is seriously dealing with Chinese businesses in India.
The blockhead at the WHO should keep being an houseboy to China. He would be made a scapegoat.

that is exactly what i am telling some folks recently. most foreign companies will move factories out of china and south korea, japan,india are likely destinations. i wish nigeria can position herself to be another industrial hub in the world.

3 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ogbuefi677(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Folks, beware of american greek gift, they don't mean well for us and we are better than them for now...Is our God not great? Fucck America and their lip service. All hail Africa.
Islamabad
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nextstep(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
The US government.
I hope Buharists won't come and complain that many Nigerians have more affinity for Trump than for PMB.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

They don't know.
In China,there's nothing like human rights.
They are a Godless,conscienceless nation.
Compare Chinese companies in Nigeria and all over the world to American companies.
The Chinese companies are essentially sweatshops while d American companies are d places where ppl get paid better than even ministers and legislators.
Are we talking of Pfizer that poisoned our people in Kano?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Onaiwu1: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
All this are strategy by the Chinese to spread this virus in afraca because they know if this people don't have anywhere to stay they will repatriate them before doing so they would have contacted the virus in the street. May God deliver us from bad government so we are not use a tools for their evil plan. Nigerian is time we wake up from our sleep.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
lagdmark:

I pity those who are ignorant of American propaganda system.
America will put their interests first above any country.
America and China are all the same.
But when you are asked to work in a Chinese owned firm or an American owned one you know deep inside you that you'll prefer an American boss..you know that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.