Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets (100856 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Biafrarep(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

this thread should open your eyes
America can never do what China did here...
Never...

They might be selfish... Alright
But never evil against humanity

Don't mind them.
How can a sane person compare these selfish, racist, wicked and highly exploitative Chinese with the Americans or Europeans??

Granted that their are bad eggs in every race, but overwhelming majority of these chinks are terrible. You can easily find Americans or Europeans in virtually every part of the world, including very remote areas doing humanitarian/charitable works, but you can never see these Chinese doing such. They will rather be everywhere including our villages illegally mining, bunkering, selling cheap stuffs, employing workers and paying them slave wages, looking for ways to evade paying tax etc. These guys are pure evil and I pray their economy will collapse one day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Islamabad

What has Islam got to do with this, or are you blind to read.... Not every Igboman hate Islam even though it's not part of us.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by juman(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fake news.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Onyocha: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why do I feel this is a deliberately targeted propaganda wave targeting China in Nigeria?

The Americans do not have enough materials to help their people in the US. I have not heard of America sending aid to China during this pandemic. Instead, I have heard of China and Russia sending aid and medical materials to both Italy and the US. How can the US go into another country like China and be doing charity? This is fishy.

Seun, your forum is being used to spread anti Chinese propaganda. We have no idea why those Nigerians were driven out of their homes and if government of China was involved or Sahara Reporters are spreading propaganda sources from the people feeding them allegations that they were targeted because they're Nigerians or Blacks. What if they didn't pay house rent? What if they hadn't been tested? So many ifs. Now your moderators are pushing to the front page anti Chinese propaganda. I pray their embassy are following social media so they can hold you accountable.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Dpaulie(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

See as dem dey take una play Ludo
Competition of
Who love black man pass
Black man no love himself

It is normal bro, even u try to know who love and care for u pass among the children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nlPoster: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
bakinyaro:
It is not like what th2e americans did was for free oh.... they'll come for their poind of flesh sooner or later

Where did you see Americans in that video?

Just because the topic says US doesn't mean US was involved. People lie.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by BruncleZuma: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
nlPoster:
Did the Nigerians go to the Nigerian embassy or notify any of the Nigerian organizations in their areas?

Which embassy?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

They don't know.
In China,there's nothing like human rights.
They are a Godless,conscienceless nation.
Compare Chinese companies in Nigeria and all over the world to American companies.
The Chinese companies are essentially sweatshops while d American companies are d places where ppl get paid better than even ministers and legislators.
Nigeria that is the godlliest nation on earth nko?
Who godliness epp?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nlPoster: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Which embassy?

THE NIGERIAN EMBASSY IN CHINA

Are the folks in the script not Nigerians? If not then they should contact their state representatives or cultural organizations?

My experience with an Igbo taxi driver shouldn't lead to all this drama. Not my first time of being in the rain, one would think rain is a strange thing.

And you people should stop stalking me, jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

The Japanese are not your friends!
Always look at for yourself and not some foreigners.

Personal progress is better than the setback of a distant enemy.

Facts. They look at things from without not from within
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Xisnin(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Urchman200:
any need 4 the name calling? I feel Asians have nothing in common with the blacks, u can't go to any Asian country and leave
freely so I am confused when I see some of u showing support to them.
There is no need for namecalling but you started it with an "extreme muslim" when I am neither.

What you call support is setting the record straight.
The Chinese are not saint but neither are they evil.

In international politics must choose what's best for them out of many
bad options regardless of sentiments.

Right now, China is the best for Africa.
No coups, more infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
As much as racism isn't my thing I am beginning to dislike Chinese people. They frighten me big time! Nigerians sef, must we go everywhere?

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by juman(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
What exactly are they doing in china?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by shalom4eva(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
These y***ba people copying we the igbos by coming to China to hustle are part of the reasons Chinese are hostile to any black man they set their eyes on. . Let the y***bas remain in London which they've seen as their second home and dominated over the years, they said no. Now see the nonsense we are suffering together due to their stubbornness and cunny attitude. My brother currently is among the victims of this brouhaha. The videos he sent yesterday was disheartening.

You are a big fool, must you tribalise everything, of all the videos of people being sent to the street by Chinese,how many Yoruba have you heard there voice there, are they not all Igbos? Yet nobody mentioned it, but for you to come here with your dirty mouth to start a blame game and tribalism shows the level of your IQ
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by BruncleZuma: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
nlPoster:

THE NIGERIAN EMBASSY IN CHINA

Are the folks in the script not Nigerians? If not then they should contact their state representatives or cultural organizations?

My experience with an Igbo taxi driver shouldn't lead to all this drama.

I take it, you've never been to an actual Nigerian Embassy and met actual members of the Nigerian Community?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ogbuefi677(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Are we talking of Pfizer that poisoned our people in Kano?
Was the Pfizer fiasco a state sponsored issue?
The ppl involved were tried and some jailed in America.Do you see that happening if it were a Chinese company?
China will even shield them.
Look at this Wuhan virus issue, in America, someone/people would've been on their way to jail now but in China,it is even the whistleblower that has mysteriously disappeared.
I know you muslims have been fed from birth that America is d great satan, so I don't blame you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nlPoster: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
BruncleZuma:

I take it, you've never been to an actual Nigerian Embassy?

What's with your stupid questions?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by BruncleZuma: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
nlPoster:

What's with your stupid questions?

I am asking from experience with two different Embassies in two different countries. And it's obvious you think highly of them. For the aspersion, I mentioned you so I deserve that. Do have a wonderful week and stay safe.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Was the Pfizer fiasco a state sponsored issue?
The ppl involved were tried and some jailed in America.Do you see that happening if it were a Chinese company?
China will even shield them.
Look at this Wuhan virus issue, in America, someone/people would've been on their way to jail now but in China,it is even the whistleblower that has mysteriously disappeared.
I know you muslims have been fed from birth that America is d great satan, so I don't blame you.
Clearly you are deranged
I am not a Muslim and I do not see what that has got to do with anything
I am a proud Ogun adherent. If I should invoke Ogun's wrath on you you would pray for coronavirus.
Be kiafu

Tell us the name of those jailed in America
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ogbuefi677(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

What has Islam got to do with this, or are you blind to read.... Not every Igboman hate Islam even though it's not part of us.
you are not Igbo.
You are an Islamabad man from Ogbomosho or Offa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by udemzyudex(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

See as dem dey take una play Ludo
Competition of
Who love black man pass
Black man no love himself

Forget about playing ludo, the Chinese are cruel,ask those working in a Chinese company here in naija.

Democracy and communism which one do you prefer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by anyicash(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
I wonder who will love people that don't like themselves.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ogbuefi677(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Clearly you are deranged
I am not a Muslim and I do not see what that has got to do with anything
I am a proud Ogun adherent. If I should invoke Ogun's wrath on you you would pray for coronavirus.
Be kiafu

Tell us the name of those jailed in America
if you like be Buddhist sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by francis5051: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Neocolonialism is real.

We welcome their doctors but they chase our citizens out to the streets and US comes to the rescue.

Observe the man below, does he look well?
lol bro u d observant
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ogbuefi677(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Rubbish fake Ipob propaganda. Only morons will believe this TRASH false story.
nnaa,you go burn top gasket ontop IPOB matter soon if you no repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

you are not Igbo.
You are an Islamabad man from Ogbomosho or Offa

Look at this Ishekiri man, Hatred will kill faster...continue
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by seanwilliam(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
engrchykae:
Americans are far more wicked than you can imagine.
Chinese have boosted the economy of Nigeria especially the southeast.
Americans enjoy making you feel inferior,u can only get a fairly used product of theirs.
Every other race HATES BLACKS.
USA just has a good and powerful media to cover up their wickedness, sometimes they use useless Africans such as Obama and koffi Annan to confuse Africans.
you are very very senseless.. infact very very stupid self.. u no dey think before you talk?? Una go sha one make point... infact you are cretin hahahah.. o daft gan oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Didi2d(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Racoon:
shocked I am yet to fathom why the Nigerian government still insisted on having Chinese medics in our nation even with the treatment these racists are dishing to its nationals @ present in China.

Same question I asked,
But it seems some of these Chinese doctors are private doctors to some Nigerian elite in government. Since they can't go medicals abroad, they have to look for a way to bring them here..
These same Chinese will look for a way to learn what we have doing and how we have been treating covid 19 patient and they will take it back to their country, add to drugs they already have
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
udemzyudex:

Forget about playing ludo, the Chinese are cruel,ask those working in a Chinese company here in naija.

Democracy and communism which one do you prefer?
Those who shipped millions of your people for centuries are loving?
Go and educate yourself about the Lynchings in the United States before you talk about cruelty
Do you think Native Americans just disappeared from their land by magic?
Those who created mayhem in Libya, Iraq, Venezuela are warm and cuddly
I am not an advocate of China but the Americans are not better and in many ways are a lot worse.

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

if you like be Buddhist sef
I done talk my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.