Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? (8372 Views)

South African Blacks Think Other Africans / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Reichel99(f): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Most Nigerian men and women are stupid, they argue over nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Reichel99(f): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Astark:
imagine describing your own women like that SMH.

Same way other race called us thuggish and too blackish for them.

You are really slow
Enough of the hypocrisy Mr, I am a woman but I have to say the truth, both the men and women on this thread have been insulting themselves, so stop trying to make it one sided.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Astark:
I've traveled and see things that why I'm speaking of this.

I was like you thinking black men were the cake because I saw movies and media pushing interracial relationship then my eyes were opened.

I'm not against marrying out but please don't ever abuse your women for these white people, please.

Boy, you don't know the color of Nigerian passport, even if you have one you are too ugly to be approached by whites, we have seen people like you, so inferior and ugly to consider. Get a life and stop generalizing OK.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Astark:
I've traveled and see things that why I'm speaking of this.

I was like you thinking black men were the cake because I saw movies and media pushing interracial relationship then my eyes were opened.

I'm not against marrying out but please don't ever abuse your women for these white people, please.
Who is abusing blacks here or are you drunk typing?

You can't be like me because we are not in the same class of blacks...get it and your comment above contradict your whole message...chill.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Rickjordan(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

This is the delusion of grandeur most recent Nigerian immigrant men have when they arrive that makes them start sexually harassing and molesting women and catching rape cases and getting deported.

The white women are attracted to the Chris Brown's,Usher and Lebron James guys,not the regular black Africans guys they discriminate against. If you are fat,ugly or socially awkward, they will not give you the time of day.

It is the black men that are tall and muscular that look like basketball or NFL players that get the beautiful girls from other races.It is a struggle for everyone else.
before do you expect them to fall for Agbero-like Naija boys,just to prove to you how they like black guys, Kylie Jenner a white billionaire, dating and even giving birth to not too attractive black guy,not even worth quarter of her net worth like Travis Scott,if not for his cheating habit that they broke up cheesy,last I checked they are still seen around,I believe he is still piping her cheesy...what bout Kanye and Kim, Ariana Grande admit her love for black balls cheesy ,e.g big sean,not to keep the list going,many of this white girls like black guys but their men and family been racist doesn't want it to be,but the bold one's are stubborn enough to go against that Norm,talking bout your so called Regular African guys discrimination,One of my guy rented a house,he is fat n not too attractive,with prove I've seen how a very pretty white girl,am talking about 8.5/10 beauty or so,was crazy over him,moved to his apartment,too emotional she almost commit suicide because when he is coming back to Nigeria without her,she even wanted to follow him, another was a footballer in Russia,he smash slot of Russian girls,he was even scared maybe he had a son with one, aside that I have seen many evidence,even you yourself can get them, maybe it's your confidence that's keeping you off,
Real white girls are not even my target,I prefer Latinos or those Caribbean girls tongue... maybe you're scared to make a move,those that did succeed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by CAUSTIC002: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kenturkey048:

Gee you must be very dirty and unkept..one painful thing is that you guys generalise your failed personalities .. Imagine make person dey proud say not even normal ladies ooh,,sex workers no send am..

Gee you better upgrade yourself ..
Dirty or not, its just how l stated, its a known fact in Dakar, their women are not into Nigerian guys. it basically has something to do with our bad reputation, imagine a girl refusing your advances based on what she saw on facebook, thats exactly what a friend experienced. I visited one one the biggest nightclub there, After giving me the biggest green light I ve ever experienced, a girl turned me down after mentioning I was from Naija.
Do u know what they call Nigerians? they call us 'Niak' which loosely translate to wild animals. Only Naija guys there can explain.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Astark:
it's the truth though.

Have you ever seen rich white women marrying black men? It's always the rich black men marrying them and most of they wreck the black man and take his money.

You think a beautiful white woman will choose you over a white man or Hispanic, Asian?.

It's time we wake up brother and build our society and treat our women like queens so other men will lust at them

Every white woman cannot desire a black man.

Every humanbeing has a fetish.

Do you know there are Naija men who cannot date a Fair Nigerian girl unless the girl is Dark in complexion ?

How do you expect such a naija guy to lust after a foreign white skin woman ?

Likewise, not every white girl will have a black man fetish.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Op Nice one.

The thing is naija men like to live in denial grin Nigerian women are managing them and their stupid bagages and they think they are doing naija women a favour where as it is the other way around.
The only time a foreign woman might desire a naija man is if he behaves like a sensible man around them.A naija man can not display the stupid attitudes he shows a naija lady to a foreign lady.
They know this that is why they behave like sensible men around them because if they behave any how foreign babe nor go look their side

Foreign babes nor dey look their side na them dey force their selves on these women.
Below are the kind of women black men attract they can never attract a sexy looking babe with their silly behaviours all na hogwash foreign women do not desire them
You are very funny, those pictures really corroborated your points.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
CLUELESS PEOPLE WRITING ARRANT ONLINE NONSENSE!
women around the world are attracted to any men (whether yellow red or black)...anyone who believes that white women hate black men to the point of crossing the road when they see one OR Asian women hate black men (while the majority are just shy and have no problem with black men) , is really DELUDED and need to travel the world a bit more.

YES some women dont like black men and thats because its their PREFERENCES, just like others dont like fat women or rude women.

Well said.

His writing didn't make much sense to me too.

There are several Nigerian girls that do this road crossing thing too here in Nigeria when they see a man approaching them from opposite direction.

They know what their reasons are. It's not a color or racial thing.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Ablemax(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Because we fvck hard and dive deep into the ocean...( :

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Op Nice one.

The thing is naija men like to live in denial grin Nigerian women are managing them and their stupid bagages and they think they are doing naija women a favour where as it is the other way around.
The only time a foreign woman might desire a naija man is if he behaves like a sensible man around them.A naija man can not display the stupid attitudes he shows a naija lady to a foreign lady.
They know this that is why they behave like sensible men around them because if they behave any how foreign babe nor go look their side

Foreign babes nor dey look their side na them dey force their selves on these women.
Below are the kind of women black men attract they can never attract a sexy looking babe with their silly behaviours all na hogwash foreign women do not desire them
nigerian ladies also marry white older men like expatriates. But it never trends

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Naughtysite:

Well said.

His writing didn't make much sense to me too.

There are several Nigerian girls that do this road crossing thing too here in Nigeria when they see a man approaching them from opposite direction.

They know what their reasons are. It's not a color or racial thing.

bro, think about it...in the US, if a woman walks down the street and see some latino gangbangers, wouldnt she cross the streets too? if a black woman see some mean looking white aryan brotherhood type, wouldnt she also cross the street? there are millions of reasons why a woman would cross the street in the US, but this has nothing to do with "hating a certain race to the point of crossing the street".

shiiiit if i see any of the above, i'll cross the street too!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by nlPoster: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
In some cultures, women cross the street when they see a black person.

It depends on where you are.

As per the topic, is it not exhausting always being fixated on sex and sexual matters? I dont know how you folks do it.

I went through some of the comments and was just smh.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by MENTORCH(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dark skinned black men with athletic bodies all over the world are in High demand sexually, but it doesn’t mean every girl from other races will want to date a black man, most ladies will prefer their own race than any other race, but black men have a higher chance of fucking other races than men of other races have, I personally I have bleeped all races aside Indian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
Dirty or not, its just how l stated, its a known fact in Dakar, their women are not into Nigerian guys. it basically has something to do with our bad reputation, imagine a girl refusing your advances based of what she saw on facebook, thats exactly what a friend experienced. I visited one of the biggest nightclub there, After giving me the biggest green light I ve ever experienced, a girl turned me down after mentioning I was from Naija.
Do u know what they call Nigerians? they call us 'Niak' which loosely translate to wild animals. Only Naija guys there can explain.
Some Nigerians have a way of destroying our reputation around the world and blaming it on "jealousy" and us"taking their girls". Not knowing the hate is to due to sexual harassment and fraudulent ways of many Nigerians over there.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by CAUSTIC002: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Some Nigerians have a way of destroying our reputation around the world and blaming it on "jealousy" and us"taking their girls". Not knowing the hate is to due to to sexual harassment and fraudulent ways of many Nigerians over there.
Seriously battered u ve no idea, Its tough being African, but its tougher when u re from Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
Seriously battered u ve no idea, Its tough being African, but its tougher when u re from Naija.
I remember in my first year in Canada when I ran into a Kenyan girl in my first year in university and she was looking for a place to rent. She told me her parents told her to avoid renting a house with Nigerians.
We all have a role to play to change the negative stereotypes Nigerians have abroad.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by CAUSTIC002: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I remember in my first year in Canada when I ran into a Kenyan girl in my first year in university and she was looking for a place to rent. She told me her parents told her to avoid renting a house with Nigerians.
We all have a role to play to change the negative stereotypes Nigerians have abroad.
@ the mention of Nigeria even fellow Africans run, repairing the battered reputation will take a very long time, certainly not this generation.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
@ the mention of Nigeria even fellow Africans run, repairing the battered reputation will take a very long time, certainly not this generation.
True, mentioning your Nigerian in public is not a thing of pride. I think only the Indians,Somalians and Sudanese have a reputation as bad as us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ariza:
If I have my way, I don't wish to be hooked to a Nigerian Man. Sometimes their mentality, over bloated ego and lack of priority irks me a lot.

Then Goan Fuvk urselfgrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Astark: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Some Nigerians have a way of destroying our reputation around the world and blaming it on "jealousy" and us"taking their girls". Not knowing the hate is to due to sexual harassment and fraudulent ways of many Nigerians over there.
if you've ever been on south Africa Twitter, the hate they have for nigerian men ehnn it's like we are the devil to them.

But here in Nigeria or nairaland you'll think south Africa women are dying and drooling to meet nigerian men.

Our reputation is really damage, we needs to fix it that's all I'm saying. I don't know why those men are angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Astark:
if you've ever been on south Africa Twitter, the hate they have for nigerian men ehnn it's like we are the devil to them.

But here in Nigeria or nairaland you'll think south Africa women are dying and drooling to meet nigerian men.

Our reputation is really damage, we needs to fix it that's all I'm saying. I don't know why those men are angry
The only thing giving us good PR is Nollywood and our music.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by IHate9jerianss(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
It is no surprise Nigerian women generally do not appreciate Nigerian men
Watch the video below and then read the comments and see how appreciative foreign women are of Nigerian men
A king will always be a king cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC__06TSubI
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Astark: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The only thing giving us good PR is Nollywood and our music.
yeah most of them really love our music's and film.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Astark: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
It is no surprise Nigerian women generally do not appreciate Nigerian men
Watch the video below and then read the comments and see how appreciative foreign women are of Nigerian men
A king will always be a king cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC__06TSubI
go watch "which nationality you wouldn't date from" most of the answers were Nigerian men.

Go to quora and see what foreigners think of Nigerians.

You think it's by posting one YouTube video ? Lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Astark:
go watch "which nationality you wouldn't date from" most of the answers were Nigerian men.

We are always getting roasted on the regular and have one of the worst reputations in the world. The problem is many Nigerians suffer from delusions of grandeur and refuse to live in reality. In their alternate reality, Nigerians are loved around the world like the Americans,British and Canadians and when you present your green passport it opens doors and breaks down barriers.
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Astark:

u clearly haven't been abroad and is spewing trash. There is no country a black man goes and complains of lack of pussy. Go on instagram and see the number of white babes speaking pidgin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by IHate9jerianss(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Astark:

Nigerian men are wonderful and amazing creatures who are generally NOT appreciated by Nigerian women
Foreign women are more sophisticated than their Nigerian female counterparts that is why they choose them
Nigerian men should continue being their incredible selves cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by IHate9jerianss(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kekereekun123:
u clearly haven't been abroad and is spewing trash. There is no country a black man goes and complains of lack of pussy. Go on instagram and see the number of white babes speaking pidgin
Astark and RuudVanNisterooy are here to vent their frustrations and not to argue logically.Either indulge them in their tomfoolery or mock them cool
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kenturkey048:

Gee you must be very dirty and unkept..one painful thing is that you guys generalise your failed personalities .. Imagine make person dey proud say not even normal ladies ooh,,sex workers no send am..

Gee you better upgrade yourself ..
The guy proudly declared how pros.titutes rejected him
He is either lying or exaggerating grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
IHate9jerianss:

Astark and RuudVanNisterooy are here to vent their frustrations and not to argue logically.Either indulge them in their tomfoolery or mock them cool
my mumsy be rent part of her house in uk to a 9ja dude wey just come. He no reach 4 months the bros don give one hot white babe belle. We shock back then o. I later left uk. But all my 9ja padis there and cousins are all dating white babes. My female cousin wey marry 9ja dude gan i suspect the guy use am for papers grin. These ones dey here dey talk crap. Just look good and clean white and black girls go dey chase u. The asians (Indians and Chinese) na them no fit toast man

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
IHate9jerianss:

We are trying to show the delusions of grandeur and fake lives most Nigerians live. Ask all the Nigerian men to post pictures of the "model white,asian and latino women" they claim they get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats / See Photos Of The 19 Year Old Model That Has Caused A Stir On Instagram Over Her / After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.