Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? (8367 Views)

South African Blacks Think Other Africans / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by CAUSTIC002: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The only thing giving us good PR is Nollywood and our music.
nollywood, is a disaster, it greatly contributed to the negative stereotypes we face outside, ask a foreigner to visit Naija with u and they straight tell u no, and make reference to the things they've seen in our movies, I had thought Naija men were loved outside until I stepped out, its sickening. Imagine a foreign girl asking me what tribe I come from, whether I am Igbo or Yoruba, how do they know these things?
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
[sub][/sub]
Kekereekun123:
my mumsy be rent part of her house in uk to a 9ja dude wey just come. He no reach 4 months the bros don give one hot white babe belle. We shock back then o. I later left uk. But all my 9ja padis there and cousins are all dating white babes. My female cousin wey marry 9ja dude gan i suspect the guy use am for papers grin. These ones dey here dey talk crap. Just look good and clean white and black girls go dey chase u. The asians (Indians and Chinese) na them no fit toast man
Don't mind them
The fundamental cause of their argument is SMV-sexual market value.Black African/nigerian men clearly have more smv than black african/nigerian women.They can't accept this harsh reality that's why it's driving them nuts

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
[sub][/sub]
Don't mind them
The fundamental cause of their argument is SMV-sexual market value.Black African/nigerian men clearly have more smv than black african/nigerian women.They can't accept this harsh reality that's why it's driving them nuts
i even chatted on serbia german babe here one time. She dey always open thread about her ex husband wey be igbo. We do video call omo she dey speak pidgin o. Her ex be wan use am do pali she con soji. Still yet her next relationship na still 9ja guy. Babe of 28 o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

We are trying to show the delusions of grandeur and fake lives most Nigerians live. Ask all the Nigerian men to post pictures of the "model white,asian and latino women" they claim they get.
Why should we post photos of the white,Asian and so forth women we are with?
White and Asian women are just that:Women.Nothing special about them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kekereekun123:
i even chatted on serbia german babe here one time. She dey always open thread about her ex husband wey be igbo. We do video call omo she dey speak pidgin o. Her ex be wan use am do pali she con soji. Still yet her next relationship na still 9ja guy. Babe of 28 o
Women are women.They all have thesame biology.All a man needs to get them is simply to tweak a little bit of himself here/there and they'll all fall yakata for him irrespective of race,culture ,country etc
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Brunicekid(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Women who bleach have low self esteem.

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Brunicekid:
Women who bleach have low self esteem.

Quote me anywhere.
100...what about my friend with high self esteem that bleached that is man though
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by lograr(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Op, I don't think women will agree with you when you said black men are the reason they bleach or wear hair style. Enough said
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Randy91:

Then Goan Fuvk urselfgrin grin
Pained much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Ariza:
Pained much?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Favor99(m): 6:48am On May 14, 2020
imhotep:

Love is love.

"White Women Say How Much They LOVE Black Men!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swv-MTn96uY

There generally referring to Black American or Black Caribbean men. They don’t mean Africans, unless maybe the African is westernized. It all boils down to anti-black anti-African agenda. Nigeria and Africa is very beautiful and blessed. But western media will not want to portray us well
Re: Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? by Favor99(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2020
The thing about Nigerian men dating white grannies in America is propaganda. There are a lot of Nigerian men dating young women from other races like Latina, Black, White etc. I’ve never seen a Nigerian dating an older lady. I always see Nigerians dating and getting married, and it’s never to old grandmothers. This is all propaganda. This nonsense doesn’t happen anywhere in America.

In fact American women love Nigerian men in Houston. Whites, Latinas, Black women in Houston love the Nigerian men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk / My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me / Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.