Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video (1670 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by Niggsrdumb: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
A married woman with two kids pesters another married woman into lesbianism.

The wife and husband decided to set her up.

See what happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1s-q_m7io

Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by Briannajamie: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Them no dey force person
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by Briannajamie: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Is what she wanted
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by joceey(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Na wa o
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by Brandonx(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
She's such a fine lady
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by joshboo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
But she wasn't forced now haba, its a yes or no answer and you move ahead.
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
so blocking and removing people from contacting you is against the law in their part of the wood?!?!?!
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by Fireflare: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Evil in highest order
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
*Spits*
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Niggsrdumb:
A married woman with two kids pesters another married woman into lesbianism.

The wife and husband decided to set her up.

See what happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1s-q_m7io

The wife is a bisexual.
Dont ask me how I know angry
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by Niggsrdumb: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

The wife is a bisexual.
Dont ask me how I know angry

The lady was a predator who was pestering young girls in the neighborhood for lesbian sex.

Maybe that's why they set her up , plus she's married.

If the woman was a lesbian she probably wouldn't have told her husband.
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by jasman1: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
This shit is really real. May God help us all
Re: A Married Woman With 2 Kids Pesters Another Married Woman Into Lesbianism. Video by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Niggsrdumb:

The lady was a predator who was pestering young girls in the neighborhood for lesbian sex.

Maybe that's why they set her up , plus she's married.

If the woman was a lesbian she probably wouldn't have told her husband.

But I'm very sure there has been some licking and sucking already
Sha what do i know angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding / Why ?? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Get Out An Uncomfortable Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.