Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (39297 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Christy8906(f): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please I need help before hunger kills me , please check my signature,
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by GreatResearcher1: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?
is she a single mom?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Kizzygentle: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mmmmm
She will never accept via phone call or chat even if she wants to date u. There is a spirit that follows Nigeria girls when u ask dem out on fone. That spirit will never allow dem say yes. And d moment she says no via phone that's how she would keep turning down ur request even when u now tell her face to face. U would already spoil d cruise. My guy just keep d good conversation going till she returns and invite her to ur place if u feel she likes u enough. U may not necessarily ask her out if she pays u a visit. A kiss trial would do it for u. Asking a Nigeria girl out is a 90 to 10 percent chance for the lady to accept Allah. Am begging u as a real gee. No try am oo. U go spoil everything. Good luck bro. She is yours already if u follow my 2cents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by blowjohn(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
We should be having threads on how to end this epidemic.
Not a useless thread about if u should ask a gal out.
What nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
No, you shouldn't

Be a man

anyway click the link in my signature and register to get 60k naira worth of bitcoin in this covid 19 lockdown wink

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by newdawn77(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yes
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mmmmm
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by bukatyne2: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

Nope.

Go and watch Bobby Valetino's 'Slow Down'.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by helinues: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
So people are still going through this process?

Wonders
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Donbosco46: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nothing wrong with that
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by bongolistik(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So na that one dey bother you? Aradite
SweetCunt how him take be aradite
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Let her come back. Keep keeping her gelled up, and prepare your kondo. Chances are she would be dead "needy" when she comes back cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by engela7(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
Alaye!!!
Go and make enough money
She will be the one asking you out

Ja ra e!

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

It does not always end the way you think.

Some women are not after your money.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by DonBenny77(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
No
It's a joke
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
ElasticStone:

Guy, hungy Tigers day o. Someone might ask her out before she returns.

In view of this, Ublight shoot your shot asap abeg. U have my blessings

whether you invite her for a date (or not) before she returns, it wont change her stand with the "hungry tigers" around her. unless you start dating this babe, you shouldnt expect this babe to refuse these "hungry tigers" because of you and/or the relationship you guys may possibly have in the future.

technically, you are still nothing to the babe, and she owes you no loyalty, whether you ask her out before she returns or not.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by iammolise(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's me too...

But sometimes i love seeing her eyes when i want to ask a girl for her heart, the eyes will a lot of messages to you.

Good luck. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Chatflick(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Don't do that please
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by SavageBoy: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
All I can I say is that I sincerely have nothing to say at the moment other than read what people say so as to make sure that I'll know what to say when next you're asking for our say grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Kizzygentle: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmm
She will never accept via phone call or chat even if she wants to date u. There is a spirit that follows Nigeria girls when u ask dem out on fone. That spirit will never allow dem say yes. And d moment she says no via phone that's how she would keep turning down ur request even when u now tell her face to face. U would already spoil d cruise. My guy just keep d good conversation going till she returns and invite her to ur place if u feel she likes u enough. U may not necessarily ask her out if she pays u a visit. A kiss trial would do it for u. Asking a Nigeria girl out is a 90 to 10 percent chance for the lady to accept Allah. Am begging u as a real gee. No try am oo. U go spoil everything. Good luck bro. She is yours already if u follow my 2cents.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Rapmoney(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So na that one dey bother you? Aradite

You sef. You dey worry too much.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by nextstep(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face

No insults intended here, but if you think she thinks you're chicken livered... maybe you've proven her point.

BestAccessories:
Keep the conversation going, get to know her more via chat, phone calls etc.

KEEP THE CONVERSATION INTERESTING AND GOING.

Use this opportunity to ask some serious questions about her bla bla bla.

By the time she is back depending on your conversation she would already understand the direction you are heading.

The first reply gave you the answer: don't ask over the phone... use the phone to keep the conversation going until you see her.

I'll add: don't make this a "I must ask her, and she must accept answer", which puts so much pressure to decide on her. Instead, mention a fun activity that you were planning to do, and invite her to come along.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by oloriLFC(f): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face
you know this already, why ask? Maifrend wait for her to return!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Slimranky(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Don't go and start pouring out epistles on phone,
Most girls see men that can't ask them out or start a convo/express their feelings in the physical as been not man enough
wait till her return
Take her to a cinema
Buy her 3 scoops of vanilla and strawberry ice cream smashed with Waffle's
When she's busy licking it,start pouring out your feelings, dim your eye's and be serious
You will surprised she will feed you that ice cream

12 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by osuofia2(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
This 2020 you still de ask women out. Make friend with her and everything will fall in place.
I know wan any thread on Nairaland." My girl has dumped me for another guy"
Guys pls stop asking women out, it's a spoiler

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by nextstep(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:
So people are still going through this process?
Wonders

Nothing wrong with toasting a girl jare... in this age of quick hookups, it's refreshing to actually date a girl. Whether or not you bang her (or she bangs you, for the equality crowd), should not change the simple fun factor of hanging out with a girl you like.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Zombiekiller010: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Question from a simp , you'll soon learn angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by 9jayes: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yes
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Yes! grin grin
savage
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by todaynewsreview: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goldenheart:
shocked
People still ask other people out??

The last time I asked a girl out in person she said No that was my first and last time. Since 2011...

Nowadays we just chat ourselves into any kind of relationship and we chat ourselves out... grin

OP. You really like this girl. Ask her out on phone before someone else beat you to it...

grin grin grin

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by rattlesnake(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
seems i know her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / 7 Women You Should Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.