Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (39298 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Jammy190: 1:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Bro make clinche...i need u so bad
mrofficial042:
Alaye!!!
Go and make enough money
She will be the one asking you out

Ja ra e!

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by kem71376: 1:53am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Chevronstaff: 2:31am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

Wait for her return.. Take her out for lunch/dinner... Make her know you truly want her..
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by munezo(m): 3:01am On Apr 10, 2020
No. Do it face to face.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by GregJames(m): 3:08am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face

Trash, ask her out on phone or real life, doesn’t mean anything
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by McPerry(f): 3:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Wait after Coronaaaa. Lol
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Eyinjuoluwatv: 3:41am On Apr 10, 2020
https:///2349029950722?text=Hi%20Eyinjuoluwa%20Tv%20I%E2%80%99m%20interested%20in%20seeing%20your%20status.From%20Ref13%20my%20name%20is%20______[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Eyinjuoluwatv: 3:43am On Apr 10, 2020
https:///2349029950722?text=Hi%20Eyinjuoluwa%20Tv%20I%E2%80%99m%20interested%20in%20seeing%20your%20status.From%20Nairaland%20my%20name%20is%20______
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by seangy4konji: 4:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Noccerino:
Ask her out over the phone and you will definitely be paying her fare back from Lagos... Abi no be 9ja girl?
you deserve a cold Goldberg. grin

I honestly don't know what's wrong nowadays...
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by tallerSSS: 4:07am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face
Forget being chicken livered, everything happens with time. If the time has come in ur heart to ask her out, do it. I guess you feel you are loosing her to someone else somewhere now she is away.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by seangy4konji: 4:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Girl weh deh cook rice,yam and egg for one boy for lag dbeh collect prick morning afternoon night and mid night na him this one deh think how to ask out...she might be the one with my guy yesterday self cooking pottage yam ..

No go find money buy Benz..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:
Alaye!!!
Go and make enough money
She will be the one asking you out

Ja ra e!

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

You people with all these "go and make money first". So, if he is with the girl, he can't make money? You that is single, how much have you made?

Mtcheeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by saintneo(m): 4:23am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

Listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRaWnd3LJfs

And this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by AmeLonRo(m): 5:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Yes, it's a means of communication.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by AmeLonRo(m): 5:17am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Frankcallys(m): 5:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Mhmmm... My brother...

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:

So you know what you want and still wasting our precious time? Ikpu Nkita
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by annyz: 6:08am On Apr 10, 2020
chatinent:
Girls aren't that expensive, ask them anywhere. They respond to many men!

Get ur self well packaged during all phone conversations but remain truthful.
Her response will now depend if to let her know ur intention to ask her out.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by TruthWeStand121: 6:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Just wait till she is Back...your blood too Dey hot...
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Brunicekid(m): 6:29am On Apr 10, 2020
seangy4konji:
Girl weh deh cook rice,yam and egg for one boy for lag dbeh collect prick morning afternoon night and mid night na him this one deh think how to ask out...she might be the one with my guy yesterday self cooking pottage yam ..

No go find money buy Benz..
BAD ADVICE... Please, encourage him rightly.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Ekpevic1(m): 6:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Owo,no dulling tinz.As e de hot,nak am for her wit good lyrics.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by MhizJoyce(f): 6:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Noccerino:
Ask her out over the phone and you will definitely be paying her fare back from Lagos... Abi no be 9ja girl?
Hahahahahaha that's very true grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by HRMK: 6:35am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

what dffc does it make?dont u date on social media?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Obynolee(f): 6:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Frankdamaxx:
Let her know via your conversations where you are headed before one guyman sharply does it there.

Let her know you want her to be your girlfriend, But she can think on it till you guys meet physically.

And who told you she was single even before going to Lagos,mind you,naija babes can have as many boyfriends as possible.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by frozen70(f): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

You can make it in a romantic way

On the day of her arrival, pick her up from the pack, take keke to drop her in her destination

In transit, tell her how much you love her and wish to take her out

Tell her you will call her later to fine out the date and time that will be convinient for her and ask her to pick up a venue

Definitely, she will prefer a venue of your choice

Take her out give her a treat and forget about sex that period

She will go home with an impressive heart
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2020
face to face us better, get to read body language and vibes.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Truthbites: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2020
It's inappropriate
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by freenature: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

Young man don’t waste time to shoot your shot. Asked my wife out on Phone and today we are married. What’s the most important thing is the genuiness and sincerity of your heart.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by SirBunky85(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2020
Noccerino:
mbaise people and over sense.U're not far from the truth anyways
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Ilomuanya: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2020
The method isn't important but how bold you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Common Things That Women Lie About / 7 Women You Should Never Date / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.