Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! (2021 Views)

"The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / A Re-think For The Affected... / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

I can't wait
wait for it... I ll discuss that in subsequent threads... be my guest.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Bluezy13(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
wait for it... I ll discuss that in subsequent threads... be my guest.

I would be honored if mentioned
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

I would be honored if mentioned
cheesy
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by RitualistMan: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
between Dinosaurs and God which do u think has more prove?
I mean any God at all, Zeus, Pluton, Aphrodite, Venus Allah, Jehovah etc.
[/s]
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by RitualistMan: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
no man, Nature caused the extinction of those creatures in the ice age, see ehn, Asteroids are of different sizes, a continent size asteroid is not uncommon, imagine one as big as Africa is about to hit earth, and yes, Asteroids could pass the ionosphere and hit earth if it wanted to, it won't be pulverized. We haven't seen anything about nature yet, don't think nature can't destroy the earth, just small earthly disaster like earthquake and tsunami is dropping jaws, we are talking about disasters that comes from within the cosmic, not the small small children disaster like Tornado
[/s]
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
RitualistMan:
[s][/s]
cheesy
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
RitualistMan:
[s][/s]
Bros u dey vex o... cancelling someones opinion like that is devastatingly unrefreshingcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by RitualistMan: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Bros u dey vex o... cancelling someones opinion like that is devastatingly unrefreshingcheesy
he joined the fight he knows nothing of
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by RitualistMan: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Sure, Humans could destroy the earth which we live.
And I do not buy d God destroy earth thing either
But see ehn, nature could also destroy it.
There is one in ten million chance that an asteroid will hit the earth, it is a massive solid object that flies around space, there are billions of it out there it may not be today, it may not be next year or the next 1b years but there is a chance and except humans can destroy it before it touches the earth, we will be doomed by it.
Asteroid is not as big as a planet however it is so massive and move at a frightening speed very close to lightening speed (Pls before u quote me, u should know there is a difference between light speed and lightening speed). With such a speed, if ithits the earth(land) it will destroy continents, if it hit water, the water level will rise and cover everything. See ehn, nature can also kill us.
Ask the dinosaurs
[/s]
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
RitualistMan:
he joined the fight he knows nothing of
in that case please educate us.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by RitualistMan: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
in that case please educate us.
he joined trolls and try to defend a troll I'm dealing with
I'm on a mission to fight trolls and bigots
he's not a bigot but he tried to defend a bigot I'm dealing with i warned him to steer clear and mind his business he refused

now i added him to my lists and every of his comments will be canceled till 2024 Insha'Allahu
unless he apologized

check out my following list
they're all my victims
most have abandoned their accounts and flee
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
RitualistMan:
he joined trolls and try to defend a troll I'm dealing with
I'm on a mission to fight trolls and bigots
he's not a bigot but he tried to defend a bigot I'm dealing with i warned him to steer clear and mind his business he refused

now i added him to my lists and every of his comments will be canceled till 2024 Insha'Allahu
unless he apologized

check out my following list
they're all my victims
most have abandoned their accounts and flee
spare the trolls same way I spared ilegendd and impact us with ur intelligence
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by RitualistMan: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
spare the trolls same way I spared ilegendd and impact us with ur intelligence

I can't spare bigots
They are ruining nairaland for us and other sane minded individuals
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
RitualistMan:
I can't spare bigots
They are ruining nairaland for us and other sane minded individuals
There are many of them out there, do u have enough fortification to exterminate them?
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by capnies: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
yeah, yeah... The holy book said so much about The Apocalypse and Armageddon or the second coming of the son of man.

quite alright!!!

but let me put it in plain sentences.

Dont for a sec think that this world would be destroyed by the alpha and Omega,

Generations has come and go, people live and they die.

Inventions comes and is improved through innovations and technological advancements.

idea comes and is enhanced on.

There is a benchmark limit to all of these and any attempt to try to exceed those limits is calamity.

Humans are the only threat that will jeopardize the original essence of the earth and its inhabitants.

Nature has no hand in the damages that exist in our ecosystem.

we talk today about Global warming, not because nature made it so, humans did.

Think of all the tremors and disasters the world had witnessed... humans were the cause.

Every single creature that lived but now extinct was human biggest undoing.

The earth was given to human and if ever human were to be extinct at any point then they do that themselves.

Mark my word
God will not destroy the earth He created neither will God allow man to destroy the earth; God will destroy those ruining the earth and hand it over to those capable of taking care oof her. That was man's commission from the beginning
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
capnies:

God will not destroy the earth He created neither will God allow man to destroy the earth; God will destroy those ruining the earth and hand it over to those capable of taking care oof her. That was man's commission from the beginning
hmm
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by SultanOfPuna: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
nature had no hand in the disappearance of dinosaurs. Humans did, very soon pangolines will follow just like the white Rhino.

asteroids exist already in the world we live in, mark my word... asteroids cannot scale through the windows of the earth without being pulverised into tiny bits.

what u call gold and precious stones today is an example of what happened to the last asteroid that hit the earth many years ago. check google
This your statement just exposed your stupidity..
Your title gave me hope that you are smart but I was wrong.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by 420active: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

I am an Agnostic Atheist.

You can't be both ....as for me I'm a closet agnostic. Don't wanna be scaring my religious folks
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Reality11: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
yeah, yeah... The holy book said so much about The Apocalypse and Armageddon or the second coming of the son of man.

quite alright!!!

but let me put it in plain sentences.

Dont for a sec think that this world would be destroyed by the alpha and Omega,

Generations has come and go, people live and they die.

Inventions comes and is improved through innovations and technological advancements.

idea comes and is enhanced on.

There is a benchmark limit to all of these and any attempt to try to exceed those limits is calamity.

Humans are the only threat that will jeopardize the original essence of the earth and its inhabitants.

Nature has no hand in the damages that exist in our ecosystem.

we talk today about Global warming, not because nature made it so, humans did.

Think of all the tremors and disasters the world had witnessed... humans were the cause.

Every single creature that lived but now extinct was human biggest undoing.

The earth was given to human and if ever human were to be extinct at any point then they do that themselves.

Mark my word

Not trying to argue your post
@ the bolded what caused the ice age?
Or what wiped out the dinosaurs
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Reality11:

Not trying to argue your post
@ the bolded what caused the ice age?
Or what wiped out the dinosaurs
first and formost asteroids wiped out dinosaurs.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Reality11: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
first and formost asteroids wiped out dinosaurs.

Then adjust your post.
The bolded
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Reality11:

Then adjust your post. The bolded
huh.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Reality11:

Then adjust your post.
The bolded
huh. do ur research, it wasnt a total clear out. Humans finished the job
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Bluezy13(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
420active:

You can't be both ....as for me I'm a closet agnostic. Don't wanna be scaring my religious folks

My confidence has grown beyond being afraid of scaring religious folks away. Rather the more I assert my belief system, the more I gather friends...who think they will be doing their god a favour by winning me over.

Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by 420active: 6:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Bluezy13:

My confidence has grown beyond being afraid of scaring religious folks away. Rather the more I assert my belief system, the more I gather friends...who think they will be doing their god a favour by winning me over.
Thanks for the insight. I would be an agnostic atheist then.. Still in the closet though.

1 Like

Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by okoroemeka(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
nature had no hand in the disappearance of dinosaurs. Humans did, very soon pangolines will follow just like the white Rhino.

asteroids exist already in the world we live in, mark my word... asteroids cannot scale through the windows of the earth without being pulverised into tiny bits.

what u call gold and precious stones today is an example of what happened to the last asteroid that hit the earth many years ago. check google

how can humans cause the Extinction of dinosaurs when the last dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago and the earliest human fossil is 6 million years old, modern homo sapiens didn't live with the dinosaurs maybe another yet undiscovered early humanoid and also all mankind's efforts is tiny compared to what nature can unleash,nature is the only force that can totally destroy the world and make mankind to be extinct,an eruption of multiple super volcanoes can trigger a catastrophic climate change that will cause complete crop failures and famine also an asteriod strike will also cause mass extinction as during dinosaurs age, even our sun can explode or implode causing other planets to fail,don't believe that the world will last forever or that mankind will destroy the world,the ecosystem has a way to soak up man's worst excess.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Bluezy13(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2020
420active:

Thanks for the insight. I would be an agnostic atheist then.. Still in the closet though.

Alright bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Who Is Richer Than Dangote, Hushpuppi Caught Banging [watch / My Father Doesn’t Want Me To Marry A Yoruba Man / Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.