Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (53878 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by didodidode: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
pacespot:

I said this on my Twitter handle, the only friend we have now is economic interest, nothing like one friend is being poor and another one is rich. China treats Africans like animals because of the state of their economy back home. Racism can only be totally defeated by developing Africa. No shortcut, that is the only true way, no amount of campaigns on social media can stop racism if Africa remains underdeveloped compared to the rest of the world.

Well said
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by AfroKnight: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kelvinprinzyy:
How is here Yoruba, better visit your Google. He's consul, a diplomat

You should visit google and the embassy’s website too. Lol. He is the damn deputy chief of mission bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:

Hatred! I laugh
Self pity, defeatist mentality and daily lamentation well written all over you

I don't actually know who needs that self pity more among us... Otondo..

Look for your fellow people and let us be.... no be by force to agree with una..

Igbo remains igbo and can't change because some radical lefts are full of hate and bitterness.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
didodidode:

This is China.....

https://twitter.com/oduduwa3737/status/1248577678602637312

Did you watch the video and link that you sent me. Chinese officials were intimidating him by taking photo of his face and the link showed them taking his finger print. Where is the assault?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Stop arguing

https://twitter.com/oduduwa3737/status/1248577678602637312

Stop being paranoid. They might’ve intimidated him by taking his photo and finger print but there was no assault on him from the video. In fact he was the one being aggressive.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mranwhile he will never dream of cobfronting gis Nigger policemen here. Kudos to him sha for standing up for himself ..at least he is no chinese ass kisser like his brethren in that shithole
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Throwback: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
karlboss:

When you thought he was igbo you supported him

Now he's Yoruba and you remember he was beaten black and blue.

KingAzubuike, see how your bigotry was easily unraveled by this fellow.

Suddenly, he is no longer brave, but an "over-talker"?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Bewisebenice18(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=88285087]
I heard he was later brutalised and beaten black and blue.. don't know how true.

He was videoed beaten by the Chinese black and blue . Watch video below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1248516869855809536[/quote

No single atom of brain in your skull.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by iddonla: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

And what if he's an igbo man nko... You should be more ashamed of yourselves even. Your action is fueling the tribal war even more and in your little thinking mind you think you're smarter and more informed or even better than those fools disgracing themselves throwing verbal jabs on where the man is from.

Preach against a wrong attitude and dont aggravate it.

you just a kettle calling a pot black.

God bless you my brother..

i though i was the only one who notice the hypocrisy in her response..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

Stop taking defence girl, make use of your black beautiful skin to kick against tribal different, its the main problem we have here in the country.

It doesn't matter where the man is from, what matters the most is educating the Chinese man, his people and his government on the wrongs carriend out towards a particular country.

Ok, just imagine he's an igbo man but he choose to have a Yoruba accent with an Hausa outfit and some ignorant once are there parading their foolishness and tribal personalities on the internet. Whats sense does that make to us?
the topic should never have come up at all, what he was

But it seems to be relevant on NL
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by BruncleZuma: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent. That man in that video is Yoruba. Even his accent gave him out.
Stop being tribalistic. When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians.

Africans, not just Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
AfroKnight:

Actually you are spreading FALSE NEWS.

That is not the Consulate General or ambassador or whatever you want to call him.

That’s the deputy chief of mission, H.E. Mr. ONADIPE Olusola Patrick.

This is your word against multiple sources.

What is your source? I posted what I learnt from MULTIPLE sources

I googled Onadipe Olusola Patrick, the only information about him, is that he is a FORMER Ambassador to China.

Please, give me proof that I am wrong. Maybe you're privy to more information I am unaware of.

Modified:

I just saw his name as Deputy HC. My apologies then, if that is him. Maybe my multiple sources got the identity wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by iddonla: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

I am not fueling anything, I am correcting a wrong assumption that is, in itself, tribalistic

Falsely assuming a person's ethnicity because of how they sound. In a country with multiple ethnicities, it is common sense, that your environment will determine how you sound, irrespective of your ethnicity at times.

The fact that nobody considered this possibility and just assumed he is Yoruba, because he 'sounds' Yoruba, goes to show how ignorant a lot of Nigerians are.

From your response and the way you kept on hammering on his ethnicity, it shows you are just trying to state the fact that he is igbo
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by YemyTemmy: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
YungMillionaire:
That Yoruba man is intelligent

Yorubas are usually intelligent
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
iddonla:

From your response and the way you kept on hammering on his ethnicity, it shows you are just trying to state the fact that he is igbo

If that is what you inferred, ok
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Austino50: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chinese are criminals, currency manipulators, intellectual thieves and all the rest, I don't really know why Africa will be this foolish in allowing Chinese to use us become economic power, this is a country you will go through hell to secure their visa and you can not renew it after expiration, if you are to visit china again you will have to start all over as if you have not gotten their visa and travelled to their country before, even UK, US and European visa can renew after expiration but China NO. Thieves, Coronavirus inventors and careers. The world will have no choice but to deal with them after this Chinese virus wahala
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by iddonla: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sukueponmalu:

JUST STFU and go to. hell you piece of shit!
What's the point?
Who the hell cares if he's Hausa or Yoruba.\
You must be very stupid.
All iboss are the same after all, with low self esteem. WTF!
Thank goodness, the owner of nairaland is not ibo. We for no rest again.
Nonsense
Ndi Ara

Thats too harsh bro..

#Preach Love ALways
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by drakeli: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
As for racism and America. We black people have made significant level of progress to the extent of becoming a US president.

But as for China and racism. China will take us black people back 200 years into racism. We have gone too far from where we started from in fighting racism. We have achieved significant level of victory . We can’t afford to start over again with China as if we are still in 1870.

That’s where romancing with China will take us as a people.

#SayNoToChina

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Fresia01(f): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
AfroKnight:

You should visit google and the embassy’s website too. Lol. He is the damn deputy chief of mission bro.
Does this man look like the One in the video? Be arguing shit!

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by iddonla: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sukueponmalu:

safarigirl is just another regular ibo piece of shit.
they're all the same.
Always chestbeating about irrelevant things.
they have low self esteem, and they need to have a fake sense of winning a war nobody is fighting with them.
so they have a reason to live

As in..

Am still surprised.something we are meant to correct.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
iddonla:

As in..

Am still surprised.something we are meant to correct.

I am also surprised.

I only insisted on what I had read, and corrected a wrong notion. If that makes me tribalistic, that is fine.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Devops: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:
shut the f*uk up! how is Onadipe Olusola being ibo.
always chest beating in everything
You're a fool that man is Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by iddonla: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
AfroKnight:

Actually you are spreading FALSE NEWS.

That is not the Consulate General or ambassador or whatever you want to call him.

That’s the deputy chief of mission, H.E. Mr. ONADIPE Olusola Patrick.

I dont even care about his ethnicity..but the only igbo man that can have that accent is igbo man born in ibadan or ilorin..

no lagos born igbo man can have that thick oyo accent
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Fresia01(f): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

This is your word against multiple sources.

What is your source? I posted what I learnt from MULTIPLE sources

I googled Onadipe Olusola Patrick, the only information about him, is that he is a FORMER Ambassador to China.

Please, give me proof that I am wrong. Maybe you're privy to more information I am unaware of.

Modified:

I just saw his name as Deputy HC. My apologies then, if that is him. Maybe my multiple sources got the identity wrong.
Don't mind the guy, look at the Onadipe guy, does his picture reconcile with the man in the video? I don't know how people can boldly post fake news!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by bobolizim(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.
����... that’s the consul general in China

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fresia01:

Does this man look like the One in the video? Be arguing shit!

They don't even look like the same person, I'm also trying to understand that difference.

People are just here insiting on claiming glory, and turning it into a "Who is tribalistic and who isn't"

One man is chubby and dark, the one in the video is slim and a bit lighter. They are not the same man, but let him be whoever NLers want him to be.

It takes a tribalist to know another tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Menance: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Even if I disagreed with turning the thread into a tribal thing, I don't understand why afonjas are claiming someone else's son and abusing Igbo. When true Igbos come for you all now, you'll start calling the mods... Attack the poster not the tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by infogeneral: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Can you imagine the Chinese punishing Nigerians over Chinese virus. Enough of political correctness over this pademic, Let's call the virus 'chinese virus'. Let's tell it to their face, let's make them know that they caused the virus and they must take responsibility for whatever consequences that follow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
iddonla:

I dont even care about his ethnicity..but the only igbo man that can have that accent is igbo man born in ibadan or ilorin..

no lagos born igbo man can have that thick oyo accent

And there are no Igbo men born in Ibadan?

Iddonla, where are you from?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by henryduru2(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Omoo sharap you just make noise not having any evidence to backup the fact The Consul-General of Nigeria in Guangzhou, China, Mr Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril
bestpunterever:
shut the f*uk up! how is Onadipe Olusola being ibo.
always chest beating in everything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.