Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (78830 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Dozzywest:
Joke to him about it grin
I agree ,
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 11, 2020
botrix:
If you like report him to your mum,she wouldn't even believe you.may be its your mind that's dirty,your dad may just b playing with the lady.But op,pls learn to mind your business,stop getting jealous on your mum's behalf.
if it was his Mum flirting with another man , this ur comment would be totally different

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by frozen70(f): 5:56am On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this shot down I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

Your dad must have been keeping extra affairs and this lock down has kept him at a spot for so long

He was trying to get the woman's attention but it didn't work so he decided to use the zip, yet it didn't work

In as much as he is responsible at home, Thats his business if he wants to mess around

Don't ever confront or challenge him, just look pass

3 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by crackhouse(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2020
You have your dad around you and you are here asking people u have not seen about your dad. Go and ask your dad.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Learn to express your feelings in words but in a polite manner. Tell your father you find it inappropriate. He might bark and scream. At the end, you are right and want the best for your family.

12 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by femi4: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this shot down I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

mind your biz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by horpigee1(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
Casemiro:
shocked

Your dad went through stress to bring you into this world, provided for you till you grew up a bit, and you have the guts to be puke nosing in his affairs.

You don't have respect.

You this kid.

What are you planning to do, tell your mom?

better leave that man alone to catch fun, stop interfering in his affairs.

Never you try policing your dad around

One Word:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

ungrateful disrespectful kid

angry
keep kwaet if u don't av any reasonable advice to render, if his dad married to another woman, it would cause a lots of trauma in their family

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by rex444(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:

I would actually like to have a son who will brush me up on updates in that area than one that will start looking at me as if he has never double dated before...teach your old man wassup on how to tap that tailors ass and U will forever be his buddy

15 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Parisian: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by NaijadrivaCars: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Those wey their papa get children outside nko?
We men sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Roon9(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Erediauwa:
Your Dad is truly a G.O.A.T.... I mean, Greatest Of All Times. grin

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

Dear Op, you can't stop greatness.

Op na bad wing man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by osuofia2(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Guy free the old man to enjoy his old age

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Peace081: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
F
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Awoo88: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
How old are you?
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by SEGLIZ: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fela Anikulapo Kuti once sang - part of the lyrics goes thus.
mind your own businessi o o o
mind your own businessi o o o
repeat...........

covid19 lock down.might have helped your dad discover a hiding tslent he never knew he had. what do I even know?
for the truth your is a master of the game but that don't mean he is down to heart, might choose to flirt around just to beat boredom and catch the fun.
though men aren't predictable.
I beg make run o, nothing concern me for wetin no concern me.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by chatinent: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pervert!
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by omoadeleye(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

Nonsense topic.
Waste of nairaland bandwidth.

Swerve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

Leave the man alone.

Let him taste something new.

Are you a saint?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Neoteny7: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:

Well she's the reason the zipper's busted......all those silent erections........

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Tatashi: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dear Son,allow your father to be a man.even your mother is chopping her own raw outside.like,how can you live with someone that long without flinging eyes outside.staying with one worn out deflated dick is tiring na'your mother wont be bothered because she sef understand the parole. Take a look at this lockdown.do you know how many of us miss our side dudes? Its not easy staying with these worn out husbands who think they are all that whereas they are empty asses who wear one smelling boxers for ten weeks without washing. When you get married u will understand the parole.your mama too don tire for the old man.the young lady no go use am do anything useful except sucking his bank account.any man above 40who feels they are still ghenghen in the eyes of younger women is just sleeping on the bike.the man wants to spend his money so allow him do it.the old cargo cant even go 2secs into sex bfr breaking down.let him continue chasing girls that already have agile boyfriends.na him pocket go hear am

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Erediauwa:

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

Crazy man, very funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by FrustratedMonk(f): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady...
Like father like son. I'm sure you're equally eyeing the lady angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by veacea: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Twoclans(f): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason you are the G.O.A.T.

I was reading this comment without looking at the moniker but I was so sure it had to be you cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Lastmankc(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
As the said woman out.That when you will know your dad intentions

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by jayson87: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hey boo!

Don't kill yourself A man will always be a man, it's not an excuse, it's just how it is

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by ttip247(f): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
See Question ooo,
Abeg mind your biz and join here to have fun ���https:///2349072454334 click to join our TV
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by armadeo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Erediauwa:

Oga you are a clown.

I love your analysis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:

What's your father's name?

Let's start from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by tundeharry: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Your Dad is talented, let him use his talent well. Soon or later you will find yourself doing the same thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.