Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (78796 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Roozzaay(m): 1:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Erediauwa:
Your Dad is truly a G.O.A.T.... I mean, Greatest Of All Times. grin

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

Dear Op, you can't stop greatness.
And you're a G.O.A.T too. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 12, 2020
franconian:

No one takes "just oxygen". Only about 21% of the air we breath in is oxygen. So, we are actually taking in other gases.
grin
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by purpleprincess: 1:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Erediauwa:

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

You are crazy grin
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by fortran12: 1:23am On Apr 12, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

Yes

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by googi: 1:24am On Apr 12, 2020
This guy may be smarter than we think by just creating some fabu story.

Whatever the case, two matured people can be talking in front of a kid to obscure the message. He wants to take his dad's zipper to a street tailor.

When his dad asked the lady to fix his zipper, can anyone think of a better opening to a man's heart?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by AreaFada2: 1:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Casemiro:
shocked

Your dad went through stress to bring you into this world, provided for you till you grew up a bit, and you have the guts to be puke nosing in his affairs.
You don't have respect.
You this kid.
What are you planning to do, tell your mom?

better leave that man alone to catch fun, stop interfering in his affairs.

Never you try policing your dad around

One Word:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

ungrateful disrespectful kid

angry

I guess this is meant to be a joke.
Because if his mum was doing this to one young neighborhood guy, would you respond same way?

If at all the man wants to catch fun, let him do it faraway from home. It would be disrespectful to his wife if people in the area start gossiping about the affair.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by AreaFada2: 1:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Veefierce:
if it was his Mum flirting with another man , this ur comment would be totally different

I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by SKYloafFISH(f): 1:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by kem1143: 1:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by kem32431: 1:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by WeRblessed(f): 1:56am On Apr 12, 2020
seunayantokun:

His dad is an adulterer, himself is a fornicator. From the way he talked, he resembles his father.

grin grin

Please try give the guy some hope; that his father is faithful. At least he's innocent until he's caught in the act.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by googi: 2:04am On Apr 12, 2020
AreaFada2:

I guess this is meant to be a joke.
Because if his mum was doing this to one young neighborhood guy, would you respond same way?

Look, we do not give women enough respect. A woman would be that open?

Accept that they are way smarter than us. If they fff someone close to you, would you know?

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by mila1121(m): 2:16am On Apr 12, 2020
First we are affected by what we know
Get the information well
1- nothing is wrong with your father trying to make a younger woman happy in return trying his luck
2- is not something you need to accuse the man about ,if he wants to cheat you can't stop him .
3- your dad looks at her ,tease her and call her sweet it name .what is offensive about looking ,making her happy and admiring her beauty .this is the same thing you do everyday to most girls you meet .does that meaning you have had an affair
4-one thing is certain if the woman like your dad she will mend the cloth so your dad will rest
5-lastly ticket way go enter go still enter the ticket way go cut go still cut allow them Now your dad is standing in the streets trying to politic with her In her mind she calling your dad a misogynist man in your dad mind his prerogative is to make sure the woman gets it
6-one day you will wish you allowed the man to be
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by akinszz: 2:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Baba fe saba grin
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by greatermeme: 2:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Erediauwa:

ok!
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Apine123(m): 2:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Moderators please how can I advertise on your platform?

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 12, 2020
You be mumu pikin.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by franconian: 2:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The rest do not have benefits as the oxygen, rare gases are not human thing, same with nitrogen. All this gases are available in the air, the body is smart to take the important one... Buy a TV and you will get the carton, thin nylon/sheet, bubble wrap and that white-thing. The TV is the deal here, just keep the important one

Breathing in 100% oxygen is dangerous and could result to death, so the other gases in air that help maintain oxygen at about 21% are actually useful.

The OP's dad is only looking for the "other gases".

His "taking just oxygen" analogy is counterproductive because it actually validates what the man is doing. Remember man can not live by inhaling oxygen alone.

Note: I'm no fan of extramarital affairs, I'm only pointing out that his analogy is counterproductive.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by kem83801: 2:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by kem41801: 2:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Teejay32000: 2:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by franconian: 2:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Sam2310:
i hope that 21% will be replace with another gas. grin

No, the man is not trying to replace the 21% oxygen as that will equate to replacing the OP's mum (at least that's not what the OP is insinuating).

He's only looking for the remaining 79% constituents of air. He needs air to survive not just oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by enemyofprogress: 2:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Please leave the hold man to enjoin himself jare. How hold are you? what do you know?you want to be jealousing for your mother abi? don't you know that it is not easy for one to be eating the same food especially carbohydrate every day? Look Mr man your mother cannot finish what your father used to bring you to this world, so chill and let the hold man to enjoy himself. Don't even think of asking him or telling your mother, just face your front. If possible look for the mother of the lady and date her too so as to help your mother to retaliate.

Dominique happy Esther in area

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by enemyofprogress: 2:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Hedonini:
You be mumu pikin.
no mind am
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by enemyofprogress: 2:51am On Apr 12, 2020
mila1121:
First we are affected by what we know
Get the information well
1- nothing is wrong with your father trying to make a younger woman happy in return trying his luck
2- is not something you need to accuse the man about ,if he wants to cheat you can't stop him .
3- your dad looks at her ,tease her and call her sweet it name .what is offensive about looking ,making her happy and admiring her beauty .this is the same thing you do everyday to most girls you meet .does that meaning you have had an affair
4-one thing is certain if the woman like your dad she will mend the cloth so your dad will rest
5-lastly ticket way go enter go still enter the ticket way go cut go still cut allow them Now your dad is standing in the streets trying to politic with her In her mind she calling your dad a misogynist man in your dad mind his prerogative is to make sure the woman gets it
6-one day you will wish you allowed the man to be
God bless you jare
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Son, worry not. Your dad is trying to feel young at heart again. I will suggest that you mind your business and be very careful. Your dad is a top striker from your narrative and there is no way he could quit striking, you can ask your mom the moves your dad used in getting her going back memory lane. Just take your mind off and allow daddy do his thing. You can never tell if your dad has sampled the said woman or not and the zip code is their code alone. I mean the zip code. is between your dad and the woman alone. So be warned and stop further inquiry.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by kem74351: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by AreaFada2: 3:06am On Apr 12, 2020
googi:

Look, we do not give women enough respect. A woman would be that open?

[b]Accept that they are way smarter than us. [/b]If they fff someone close to you, would you know?

Agreed. Because the shame & consequences are way bigger for a lady. About 35% of firstborn kids belong to another man outside and about 30% of all kids too. Women are much more crafty and cautious flirt wise.

But suppose she wasn't that smart. Or despite trying to be smart you catch her unexpectedly getting too close to a guy, would you say mind your business?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You. / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.