Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (78833 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by realstars: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
That Is Your Problame
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
yomi007k:
Be a good son and ask your dad for the trouser. Then get the aboki guys to fix it. tongue
You're sensible. This is what he should have done, instead of accusing his dad.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by rexlims(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ur dad just dey check if him still get those powerful pick up lines him dey use that year.
My friend mind Ur own business if u no want to dey say had I known

4 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Slurity(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.
YOU ARE JUST TOO IDLE TO NOTICE AND EVEN BOTHERED

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by BrainResetter: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin

7 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
By the time you do over sabi finish, you go tell me who will pay your school fees

5 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
rex444:
I would actually like to have a son who will brush me up on updates in that area than one that will start looking at me as if he has never double dated before...teach your old man wassup on how to tap that tailors ass and U will forever be his buddy

Start that with your own dad so that one small girl will drive your mum out and tell you to wash her bra and pant.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by 1x2x3: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
This boy is still growing. When you get to a certain age you will come back and delete this nonsense you typed here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tell your mom asap.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
It nature, men love to flirt, and i am sure women love flirting too, I hope he can resist this urge, we are after all human. Maybe he should speak to someone about this, it could be a sign of something else

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Blackking98(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Animal grin
Erediauwa:
Your Dad is truly a G.O.A.T.... I mean, Greatest Of All Times. grin

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

Dear Op, you can't stop greatness.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Makavelli25: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Op how old are you
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

Your mother already knows your father is a chronic cheat.

Just advice your mum to be smart, save and invest.

Let your dad continue with his escapades till he goes broke and his eyes gets clear.

The useless comments supporting your dad shows why women only need men to milk them dry till they drop dead. Love kor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by adanny01(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
OP, imagine say you marry today and your pastor pronounced, from this day henceforth, you shall not eat any other food other than jollof rice till death.

Am sure you will not want to fail the pastor and the congregation, you will say yes even though you know you will miss, Fufu, Garri, Paunded yam, beans, kai even indomie!

Chai, married men dey try, I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Budline1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
CinnamonTea:
Tell your mom asap.

Aba.. u won wreck their house abi.. E never reach that na.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
He's clearly interested in the lady. Hopefully it's just the lockdown boredom grin

If not, even though you can't dictate what your dad does with your life, you can still have a talk with him
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Wordrep65: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
You want to know if you dad is up to something?

Do we look like your dad here abi what stops you from asking him directly undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Timbuktu14(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by paix(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:

You want to take paracetamol for somebody's headache. Why should you even listen to their conversation? This is immaturity.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by RicoBee(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:

Ouch! So sad that Nairaland is no longer a place where you can present your problem and get different good pieces of advice. OP, it's rather unfortunate that going through the first page, no one could uphold the honour of matrimony and advise you correctly on what to do. You are a good son and a responsible person.

I would suggest you don't hastily discuss with your dad until you have 100% proof that he really wants to commit adultery. To get this proof you've got to keep a close eye on your dad. Meanwhile, if there is any advice you can subtly give your mum in order to look more attractive to your dad, without informing her of your suspicion, by all means do so. All the best bro.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Winners25(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please am new how can one post
Erediauwa:

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by londayo: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Auladimeji:
How does it feels like to be listening to one music for 4 weeks let alone 25 years
How does it feel to be receiving one particular stroke of Cain for more than 25 years?

6 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nickymichy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Your father don because of meat call cow brother.... there are somethings you shouldn't do when you have grown up kids...

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Aboguede(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
As usual na

You are asking your family doctor if u ever had 1 grin

Now know This

Your mama shop is about going empty and u know it and what it entells grin

whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been homge with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by desvi: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Auladimeji:
How does it feels like to be listening to one music for 4 weeks let alone 25 years

ask ur mama

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by seunmsg(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dear OP, are there no young girls in your area that catches your fancy? Instead of beefing your dad for making his move, while not look for someone you can also make your move on?

See, a loving son that wants to live long must learn to mind his business in this life. I will strongly advise you to look away and mind your own business.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by mysteryman2014: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Erediauwa:

What funny analogy. Something to cheer one in this pandemic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Winners25(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please fellow nairalanders someone should put me through this I need to post something reasonable
paix:
You want to take paracetamol for somebody's headache. Why should you even listen to their conversation? This immaturity.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by henryobinna(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
CinnamonTea:
Tell your mom asap.
that thing he's trying to avoid which made him bring it here, will eventually happen even more quickly than expected the moment he tells his mum.

See mumu advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Meti99(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
leave your papa alone
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sit him down and talk to him , man to man grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.