Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72200 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nigeriapen(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Coronavirus: 1,000 Nigerians in US, Europe apply for Evacuation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFZdJSyXzHg&t=16s
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Amanda4life: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

They are stubborn.

Just like Africans .

Whether na inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by IMASTEX: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
seems like blacks are the main target of this pandemic

Oga below is your response.

DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.
You spoke my mind 100%. though I am black by skin colour but sometimes I wonder if God made blacks himself or he simply instructed an angel seeing some useless behaviours & mindset that majority have accepted as a way of life. Same here in Nigeria many are still busy making theories instead of following the health tips. And when the worse happens they seek who to blame.

4 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by GodsOwnFav(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
The American government is finding hard to contain the spread, this is the most powerful nation we're talking about here, talkless of Nigeria. All our government needed to do was to shut down all borders, but hell no. They didn't, because of some selfish reasons. This lockdown is the most effective way to control the spread and I hope we all make it through this difficult time.

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by SouthNigerian: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Heffalump:

It is time we start to unite and beat this ethnic bigotry happening on nairaland. We are all too big for this. The bitter thing is that, even the so called educated ones are in the league cry

Man, its so crazy. All the tribalistic nonsense here on Nairaland must stop. If you are passionate enof to reflect a change on the tribalistic nonsense destroying our tomorrow via this platform.

Please send me a mail via
southnigerian@gmail.com

I think I have an idea.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by madridsta007(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Farmdog1:
PARANOIA

Nopes.
Unless the African Americans want to deceive themselves, the numbers suggests that something sinister is going on. Or there is a special reason for the deaths. It is worth a panel, worth investigating.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Tolani0167(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
U nailed it bro, God bless u
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by porthouse7(f): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
verifiablefacts:

my broda, I'm with you fully.
i doubt DAT will be possible, ipob collapse its media wing on nairaland hence d hate speech

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by SoNature(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
GenBuhari:
white racist spotted

DCmonster is right

I have Naija friends in Dallas

They say black Americans are utterly useless

The African Americans even envy Latinos and African migrants because those ones seem more focused

The lazy African Americans just want the government to do everything for them and blame the White man for their failure in life

The lady I know said she is often disgusted whenever she's trying to get to work in the mornings and sees the Black Americans with huge wraps of whatever they smoke

7 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by ibkayee(f): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
ornicus:
Anyone who is working class, poor, struggling, works in a job (not a career) is at risk.

The only people who can self isolate are the employed middle class and rich.

Everyone else is fked
Exactly, naturally privileged people will fare better. If black people are dying at a higher rate, it's likely due to lack of to access health care, not being tested, and working in jobs where they're required physically with no protection.

I don't believe they're choosing not to self isolate any less than others

4 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by OBYNOWEST12(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
In July 2017, 41.4 million people in the United States were black alone, which represents 12.7 percent of the total population. African Americans are the second largest minority population, following the Hispanic/Latino population. In 2017, most blacks lived in the South (58 percent of the black U.S. population), while 27 percent of the white population lived in the South. The ten states with the largest black population in 2017 were Texas, Georgia, Florida, New York, North Carolina, California, Illinois, New Jersey, Virginia, Louisiana. Combined, these 10 states represent 58% of the total black population*[color=#990000][/color]
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Ayobami7(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
下一个
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Alvin212(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Go to weibo
They didn't succeed now Mr clueless brought them down to Nigeria.

Do you have an account on Weibo,
If, yes, how did you open on
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by foolbuster: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

Wee u kip kwayet. May God deliver your racist mentally enslaved brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yeyeosoronga: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
fairfora:
True and the reason is simple..

Blacks do all sorts of dirty jobs in America

Blacks work as cleaners and bartenders which make them susceptible to the virus

Blacks and other minorities work as toilet cleaners, hospital attendants and security guards who open and close doors for customers and these make them more vulnerable than their white counterparts

Blacks are more ravaged by illnesses such as diabetes, HBP, etc due to the ever increasing inequalities in America, caused by whites. More whites have access to healthcare than blacks...most of whom cannot afford the bill.

Blacks are also so backward because they mostly depend on government for everything. Only those who dare the challenge among them stand tall.

I was in Washington DC a few years ago for an event culminating in my meeting with Barack Obama at the daughters of the american revolution ( DAR) hall. I was the only one invited from Nigeria for that great event which drew more than 1000 people of like-minds from across the globe. The population of black to white in that hall was like 5/95. I looked everywhere, na soso white heads I dey see. I now looked odd amongst them.

Amazingly, all the cleaners, guards, security personnel, luggage carriers, drivers engaged in that event were blacks. I went to a lady to claim my tag who was also black. She didn't know why I was feeling moody. She asked if i was ok and I smiled and said yes, ma'am.

Blacks are seeing everywhere doing the low cadre jobs. There's no how a covid-19 patient would not touch mall railings, use toilets, carry infected garbage, open the doors to customers enter and leave the mall, etc. I hardly see white Americans doing these. People should check it...only a meagre number of educated Americans and celebrities are infected.

In Spain and italy, whites are mostly affected by the pandemic. The natives do those jobs earlier mentioned there mainly. That's why the reverse is the case in those countries.

You are right.
Covid is no respecter of race
Blacks in America seem to have it so bad because they have all sicknesses so bad in America, due to their poor access to healthcare.
Many homeless people in NYC, and of course the spread will be crazy there
America should do better in providing basic healthcare for all classes
Hispanics too are also hit hard, even higher than the black community when you compare rates.

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
rusher14:

Read and stop broadcasting your ignorance.

The blacks are more susceptible due to the obesity factor prevalent in the poor black communities.

Contrast that with the average Nigerian who is actually physically fit due to the amount of exercise he/she gets daily even if not deliberate.

Check the calorific content of a typical african American meal and compare with that of a Nigerian. Let's not even talk about the portions.
Any studies to support the bolded?

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by faithfull18(f): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by bjt(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Very valid points

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by kem4805: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Alvin212(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Go to weibo
They didn't succeed now Mr clueless brought them down to Nigeria.

Please, guy, do you have an account on weibo.

If yes, how where you able to open one?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by kokomilala(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Saw it all week.Blacks were turned back for tests and treatment. Thus, the spike in death amongst Blacks.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Wettoid123: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
This virus is not slowing down at all ooo nobody no the way forward even Mr Trump.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by CodeTemplar: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

The bold is the only relevant message in your rant. Black's will always be blacks.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
truth bro, just passed by my area to stretch my legs and you won't believe these people were having a party, no social distancing, no glove, no face mask and some of them even packaged themselves inside a bus, it was a full bus and some people even lapped themselves
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by orunmila144: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
gypsey:
but here in the UK it's killing mostly white people. one wonders what's going on in the US.

But in the US most black people are overweight, suffering from diabetes, heart diseases or drug addicts. hence their multiple deaths atleast that is what the news have claimed.
I thiught you are in florida
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nikepucci1: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oloriburuku like this guy will be playing the Black Agenda and he will cash out at their back...werey!!!
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by zizie: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please where is the lie here?

You spoke the truth. These guys are really deluded and they don't listen to simple instructions all they do is to complain. Despite this COVID-19 issues they are still hoeing (baby Mamas and daddy) up and down. They know that there are consequences for all this.. how can they be rich when a guy who earns $15 per hour has seven children from seven different women and he has to pay child support or else he will go to jail. Yet he still goes around having unprotected S$$x. They always want the easy way out, how can you want a job in corporate America when you didn't attend college? Most of them now dislike me because I tell them the truth straight up. How many blacks visit their Primary Care Provider 3 times a year as recommended. On the average 67% of blacks use the ER as their source of primary care. Let's not even go there, How many Blacks have good health insurance. Health care in the US in not a right and you have to pay for it. The White Man's reasoning behind this is " After taking care of my health by exercising, eating right, quit smoking and also paying my taxes, then someone who has smoked his whole life will then use my tax money for his health". The black man who pays rent feels that he has over achieved and would be boasting up and down. All they do is to use their hard earned money to buy "Nike Jordans" and be perambulating the whole streets.

The white man legalized marijuana to continue to keep them on the streets..just go to the black neighborhoods one would think that there is marijuana festival going on there. Black on Black violence is at an all time high. Black on Black snitching....... they are busy tearing each other down.

It is really sad. The average Nigerian family with a 300k Gross Income lives a better quality life than a black American.. quote me any where.

DCmonster:

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by dangerzone: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Movie is not reality.
Wake up.

You are the one that need to wake up. How can you say movies are not reality? most of what happens in the societies are being projected into movies and music.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Neoteny7: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
5G doesn't like black people
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Sufisunni: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
rusher14:

The genius would just be babbling.

Blacks don't do more drugs or alcohol than their white contemporaries but in comparison, they are overweight.

I see how you've side stepped your 5G theory in light of all this.

If you are obese and over 60, Covid-19 more likely results in death.

It's not about drugs or alcohol.
alcohol weakens immune system.
https://www.recoveryways.com/rehab-blog/how-does-alcohol-affect-your-immune-system/
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by ochiosa(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
BECAUSE THEY CARE LESS
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yeyeosoronga: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
SoNature:

DCmonster is right

I have Naija friends in Dallas

They say black Americans are utterly useless

The African Americans even envy Latinos and African migrants because those ones seem more focused

The lazy African Americans just want the government to do everything for them and blame the White man for their failure in life

The lady I know said she is often disgusted whenever she's trying to get to work in the mornings and sees the Black Americans with huge wraps of whatever they smoke

Your Naija friends are stupid.
Where they are now in America is due to the fight of the African Americans.
They have no moral right to speak against AA.
They are lucky because they never had any systemic oppression as AA have had all their lives. They , the Naija people grew up in nigeria with a sense of home, and had almost free education up to university level, before going straight to the US to take up the spaces created for AA. Why won't they have the guts to berate AA.
They will soon look for a way to send them out of their country built with the AA sweat and blood, and we'll be shouting xenophobia upandan. Nonsense

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / Kim Kardashian Slammed For Posting Sexy Pic Amidst Queens Death & Armenia Attack / Top 10 Most Glamorous UNN Campus Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.