Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72163 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by jaymony14: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
diasporaman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2B6I5riIrU

"We need to get to the facts! Coronavirus is hitting our community hard. This is a STATE OF EMERGENCY!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-x7f85Hc57/?igshid=pwu72q3vp84g

Dey don send am to come preach dia Gospel...Illuminati agent...dem wan finish the world with dia vaccine...Una no go see me....Black or no black dis people have a hidden agenda toward's this sickness....P Diddy and Jay z know's about it...they're just pretending..
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by awuri4: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Study shows that 80% of people killed by china virus has other underlying illnesses. Such smokers, diabetes, high bp, ashmer, lungs infections, etc.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Ideenigeria: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good evening everyone,
I naturally wouldn't do this because I work but the situation of Nigeria where the federal government couldn't mandate the private sector to pay up it's workforce before or during the lockdown prompted this action.
I am single but with Aged parents living with me and from the looks of things salary won't come until after the lockdown.
I will appreciate if anybody can help because I have bought credit from the neighborhood to the extent that nobody is willing to sell credit to me again.
I have participated in all the online giveaways but has not been able to win any so as not to resort to this and it's gradually eating me up I am not in any way contemplating suicide nor maiming myself but for the sake of my aged parents I will appreciate any help I can get.

Account number: 0501087303
Sterling bank.

Thank you and God bless
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by CoronaVirusPro: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
obiekunie2:
truth is nobody cares about any body.

its all about the money.

they want their share of the trillion dollars covid fund.

[/s]

Shut d fvck up !
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
lionphil:
Did you hear? One out of 10 Americans is black. Yet out of those numbers, the number of black Americans dead from covid-19 is half of the total number of deaths in the USA... if ya all don't see something wrong, I do.

Why should blacks be the most hit? So the remaining half that are dead are actually being shared by the remaining 9 non-black folks.

It's a question of lifestyle. For a disease that affects the lungs, the average African American has terrible lungs from smoking cigarettes and weed which is like drinking water to them. It's hard to see an African american make or female that does not smoke both. Maybe like 2.5 out of 3 persons.

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by CoronaVirusPro: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
jaymony14:

Dey don send am to come preach dia Gospel...Illuminati agent...dem wan finish the world with dia vaccine...Una no go see me....Black or no black dis people have a hidden agenda toward's this sickness....P Diddy and Jay z know's about it...they're just pretending..
[/s]

Stop composing gibberish!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Opperwezen(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
obiekunie2:

i was even thinking this monika and its numerous variants are owned by a teenager not knowing its a grandfather that still behave like a teenager by being such a tribalisitc A-hole.

You wicked oooo smiley smiley
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by appini: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Stop spreading fake news. Blacks are dying more for various reasons - lack of good health care , lack of health insurance, existing conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure and others. Whites are treated better by health care workers than blacks.
I work with Doctors, nurses and other clinicians, I know the true status of health care in the US.
If a doctor or nurse had to make a decision on who gets ventilator or better care between a black and white patient, that's no brainier, the white patient is going to get it for couple of reasons- race and money.
In most cases the white patient will have medical insurance hence the hospital will treat him better knowing they will get paid compared to a black patient where they will have to file for Medicaid to recoup some of their cost and in some cases, they will not get paid a dime.

This one weak me to my bone marrow as a black man, to be sincere; the ventilator part got me hard.

One must be very smart and calculative in this life. Otherwise, the system will use one as an experiment in the game of life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Necksonnel: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

This is a lie

White people in America, especially the younger ones, are less likely to follow instructions. A bunch of them even went for spring break in the middle of a pandemic

The reason why blacks are the biggest casualties of this pandemic, os because the health system in America is partial towards the blackpeople. It is on record, that when it comes down to life and death, doctors will sooner save white Americans than black ones. White people believe that black people have higher resistance to pain, so, even when a black person is in severe pain, they ignore them. Also, the wealth distribution is unfavorable to black America, whites have more money, more money means money for health insurance. Blacks don't have such money, no health insurance, no decent health care.

Next time, say what you know, don't come here to spew unfounded lies against your own race.

How will they have money when most of them don't work. Many of them do menial jobs , they are not as educated as their white counterparts. No health insurance, underlying health issues. You don't expect doctors to treat them thesame. Even in Nigeria here , you don't expect doctors to treat a rich man and a poor man who can't pay for health thesame way.

4 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Opperwezen(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ideenigeria:
Good evening everyone,
I naturally wouldn't do this because I work but the situation of Nigeria where the federal government couldn't mandate the private sector to pay up it's workforce before or during the lockdown prompted this action.
I am single but with Aged parents living with me and from the looks of things salary won't come until after the lockdown.
I will appreciate if anybody can help because I have bought credit from the neighborhood to the extent that nobody is willing to sell credit to me again.
I have participated in all the online giveaways but has not been able to win any so as not to resort to this and it's gradually eating me up I am not in any way contemplating suicide nor maiming myself but for the sake of my aged parents I will appreciate any help I can get.

Account number: 0501087303
Sterling bank.

Thank you and God bless

By the time I unleash my Bulldogs for you, you go go find work by force.

Why not walk into the street and start begging, instead of desecrating this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by omoharry(f): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Or perhaps lack of access to healthcare?
healthcare?Dont they have health insurance which suppose to be composary ? Are you saying if some one does not have a health insurance in this time of corona virus, he/she would not be attended to?I doubt it , because if the infected are not treated,then the virus will spread even further . Even as bad as Nigeria is , people are attended to immediately it is confirm that they have virus .
I think the high rate of death among BA is due to their lifestyle and their obesity, couple with the fact that so many of them are poor and live in poor neighborhood where they would not taken the social distancing seriously.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by noblealuu: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

True the surgeon General warned People of color to avoid drugs and alcohol at this time

Not when the lungs have been damaged already.

You don't expect a bad lung to go back to good shape just within say 2 months post smoking.

5 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by lokho(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Let them stay there and perish nah... Maybe they don't know the way back to their homes.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Opperwezen(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
omoharry:
healthcare?Dont they have insurance which suppose to be composary ? Are you saying if some does not have health insurance. In this time of corona virus he/she would not be attended to?I doubt it because if they are nthe t treated then the virus will spread further .Even as bad as Nigeria is people are attended to immediately it is confirm that they have them virus . I think the high rate of death is due to their lifestyle and obsesity couple with the fact that so many of them are poor and live poor neighborhood where they would not take the social distancing seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
SoNature:

DCmonster is right

I have Naija friends in Dallas

They say black Americans are utterly useless

The African Americans even envy Latinos and African migrants because those ones seem more focused

The lazy African Americans just want the government to do everything for them and blame the White man for their failure in life

The lady I know said she is often disgusted whenever she's trying to get to work in the mornings and sees the Black Americans with huge wraps of whatever they smoke

My dad says the same thing too.. They are utterly useless.. all they do is make baby mamas and do drugs and cracks...

5 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by hammer0: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

Africans are some of the worst black people you can find in the world, especially the men.

Look at the vile words he is saying of a people that have never had the luxury of fair treatment in the only country they know. That is how theh treat their own people down in Africa too, with disdain and animosity, over conditions that are no fault of the victims. If you ask that misguided fellow why many are poor in Africa, he might blame the poor people for their poverty, and utter rubbish like "Me that made it to America, do I have two heads?"

Black men hate themselves so much, they will rather reproduce with white women, just so they can birth children that will be closer to the white man, their lord and personal savior.

The same people whose ancestors sold slaves, have gone to the children of the people their ancestors sold, to once again berate them, for things their ancestors did to them. It just goes to show, that evil people will reproduce more evil people. Hundreds of years down the line, and Africans have picked up where their forefathers left off.

Disgraceful

I THINK THE BOLDED IS TRUE.

BLACK MEN ARE ACTUALLY AFRAID OF EACH OTHER.

THEY FEAR THEMSELVES MORE THAN ANY OTHER RACE, INCLUDING WHITES, ARABS AND CHINESE.

IF U BRING A WHITE MAN, CHINESE, INDIAN OR ARAB, THE AVERAGE BLACK MAN IS NOT AFRAID OF THEM.

U SEE THE WAY THE DIPLOMAT CHALLENGE THE CHINESE IN CHINA, NO FEAR.

BUT BRING ANOTHER BLACK MAN, HE WILL BE ALOT CAREFUL. I.E. HE CANNOT TRY DAT IN, LET SAY SOUTH AFRICA OR EVEN GHANA.

THAT MEANS THE HATE IS DEEP.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Modikko(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shey na import he import them. Make them import China brain for you, your own don expire.
southniyikaye:
seems like blacks are the main target of this pandemic
Go to weibo
They didn't succeed now Mr clueless brought them down to Nigeria.

For those quoting me, I never know it is now a crime to air your thoughts.
This is a a forum, you bring yours, I bring mine then some people correct it then we are balanced
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by opribo(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
It is normal, nature is balancing the ecosystem. It can be you or me just be ready.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by kroger: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

You spoke my mind 100%.. Blacks americans case is something else.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by urchcoded(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.
get ur facts from the US. Blacks do not have the same healthcare as the whites in the United States, they are denied testing even when they have symptoms of the virus, also footages are shown wia blacks are stigmatized and can't freely wear masks into a grocery store cos Dy feel Dy are criminals. They are hard hit because Dy receive less healthcare. Don't tell me about obesity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by safarigirl(f): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Necksonnel:

How will they have money when most of them don't work. Many of them do menial jobs , they are not as educated as their white counterparts. No health insurance, underlying health issues. You don't expect doctors to treat them thesame. Even in Nigeria here , you don't expect doctors to treat a rich man and a poor man who can't pay for health thesame way.

Why will they be educated? Do you know how much college is? You think it Is the cheap education you get in Nigeria that they get there? Do you know how debt profiles are set up? Do you know some people are still paying off generational debt?

Did you ask how centuries of abuse may have affected them and their outlook in life? Did you wonder that maybe they were set up to fail from the start, by virtue of their race?

Who told you all the white people are rich? Their wealth is their race. Bring a poor white man and a poor black man, and the poor white man will get preferential treatment. Do you know why? Or you think it is because black Americans are lazy?

It is very clear that most Africans are ignorant and refuse to be educated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by hammer0: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Necksonnel:

IN AMERICA, U PAY FOR EVERYTHING.

INCLUDING EDUCATION AND HEALTHCARE.

IT IS NOT CHEAP.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by ajl: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

You see, one of the ungrateful Nigerians that go about rubbishing the same set of people that toiled to make you benefit from the American system. You forefather ought to have been captured as slave and then runned down to the gutter and dehumanized while you are born into the same community. We know your type. They call you Koons. One of those who always try to please your white master, and will even throw people of your kind under the bus in the process. Why not go back to Nigeria to be "blowing" grammar. Or is that not where you were born. Go back to make it better rather than running away. The mess you left there is still waiting for you. Stupid set of people.

You could have made your point without turning it into a racial tirade. Ask what your people are doing back in Nigeria. Are they any different. Black is black and no matter how much you try to be "white" in your head you are fooling yourself. Better be careful "cause Trump may get hold of your sorry ass.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Necksonnel: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

Africans are some of the worst black people you can find in the world, especially the men.

Look at the vile words he is saying of a people that have never had the luxury of fair treatment in the only country they know. That is how theh treat their own people down in Africa too, with disdain and animosity, over conditions that are no fault of the victims. If you ask that misguided fellow why many are poor in Africa, he might blame the poor people for their poverty, and utter rubbish like "Me that made it to America, do I have two heads?"

Black men hate themselves so much, they will rather reproduce with white women, just so they can birth children that will be closer to the white man, their lord and personal savior.

The same people whose ancestors sold slaves, have gone to the children of the people their ancestors sold, to once again berate them, for things their ancestors did to them. It just goes to show, that evil people will reproduce more evil people. Hundreds of years down the line, and Africans have picked up where their forefathers left off.

Disgraceful

Stop commenting, you have no sense of reasoning. The virus is no racist and blacks are no targetted. Most black in America have underlying health conditions and cannot afford the health care system because they don't have money, no health insurance. You should understand how the world works even in Nigeria here. Rich and poor are never treated thesame, Educated and non educated are never treated thesame. Same thing happens everywhere even in America.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by SIRTee15: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Necksonnel:

Pls go and read about the young nigerian guy that died of COVID-19 in the US....
Educated, brilliant young chap....
Yet was denied testing and early intervention until too little too late....
He called and called, but was ignored...

Self hate becloud sense of proper judgement....
Blacks are being pushed down the order of priority list in the US and u blaming underlying health issues...
No body get cancer pass white man.....
Their body is so frail....

Blacks work dirty jobs also in Europe....
Yet they not dropping dead disproportionately compared to the general population....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by blowjohn(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I thought P Diddy and Biggie were friends then ?

Yes they were, but biggie was about to leave Deathrow records which would mean pdiddy losing money
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by rusher14: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Opperwezen post=88326060][/quote]

grin

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by GeneralPula: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
blowjohn:
Pdiddy should keep quiet or explain to the world how biggie got killed

Ah swear..
I’m so interested!!
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by safarigirl(f): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Necksonnel:

Stop commenting, you have no sense of reasoning. The virus is no racist and blacks are no targetted. Most black in America have underlying health conditions and cannot afford the health care system because they don't have money, no health insurance. You should understand how the world works even in Nigeria here. Rich and poor are never treated thesame, Educated and non educated are never treated thesame. Same thing happens everywhere even in America.

You do not have the range for this topic

Don't quote me again with your ignorant nonsense. I have stated why the blacks are the major victims of the virus, if your mind is not advanced enough to understand such reasoning, it behoves on you, to feed it, rather than continue to quote me.

5 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by GeneralPula: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
blowjohn:

Since last year he has been involved in some videos, especially one series.......his bodyguard has come out to tell the world the truth.
If u want links I can send to u. U will be so shocked.
This not some conspiracy ish.

I want links bro..
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by GermanMelania: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

How stupid can you be to type this kain nonsense? It just shows you watch too much news and know nothing about black life in America. Do you think they wanted to be out there for no reason?
No blacks are less likely to have jobs were you can work remotely.
The first 8 doctors that died in Uk NHS were immigrant nigerian indian Pakistanis. Is it also because they failed to follow instructions?
No. Despite being doctors they aren't promoted or given less face to face contact jobs as "Englishmen".

Pls be in the know before you type.

The nigerians I know who own their own businesses closed the office. But if you are working for a paycheck and rent Is still due, you become homeless. You have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea..
Dont blame "blacks" without the facts

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.