Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72157 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by PreetyAngel4U: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
ajl:

I have stories like this where blacks are neglected when they demand to be tested. The same happened to one of the young Nigerian that died of Convid-19 in the US. A black chap I follow on the social media who had Convid-19 was virtually chased off the hospital bed even though he was not 100% fit and the white nurse was even threatening to call security to come get rid of him. I am a Nigerian that live in the US, I am under no illusion. Though I may live in a nice neighborhood, I will get treated same way any black (drug-addict) on the street get treated.

A lot of revelations will come out once the whole Convid-19 problem die down.

It is well o.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by IMASTEX: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
SIRTee15:

U and that guy u quoted are both suffering from delusional self hate......
White people have consistently ignored lockdown instructions and are seen in parks and public square ignoring social distance....
Police had to be empowered to enforce lock down....

Right now in Italy, people want the restriction lifted despite rampant epidemic, simply because they are tired of staying at home....

Police in both uk and USA had to disrupt parties organised by white folks u guys live to worship.....

Now lets hear what u have to say.....
You just succeeded in expanding my point. And according to you some white folks still went out like the black folks which isn't doubtful because one can't expect 100% good behaviours from humans regardless of race but the ratio is also important. Still I didn't see the white complaining of the consequences of their actions nor blaming blacks as they also suffered casualties. Black Americans are always quick to play the race card whenever their attitude get back to them. Simple!

Note: I'm not also saying that racism has been totally eradicated. But on this very subject, I think they should blame themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Emmyj2g: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
When this Covid-19 ends in the world, I'm sure many blacks will come back to Africa...

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
helinues:
I haven't see any White House state officials contracting the virus..

Both Senate and house reps infected are less than 7.

Only few top politicians have been infected in the whole USA.

Meanwhile, most of the countries affected by the virus, it always start from the top Government officials, from Iran to UK to Nigeria.

Why is USA case different? Why Iordinary people infected and dieing?
. Another conspiracy theories, nice question sir, why here in Nigeria we only see the numbers of infected person increase but low casualty of death.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Serioudeal768: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
see below
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=DCmonster post=88306712] first of all you are a Coon.... did you just say they hate on whites for nothing? ? can you lick the a as of people who raped and enslaved your ancestors? have white people paid reparations for the work black slaves did? its your type who marry fat white country rejects! !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

Defeating Coronavirus is a simple case of knowledge and who is more disciplined.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DexterousOne(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

What are you saying now undecided
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by geosegun(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

This is a lie

White people in America, especially the younger ones, are less likely to follow instructions. A bunch of them even went for spring break in the middle of a pandemic

The reason why blacks are the biggest casualties of this pandemic, os because the health system in America is partial towards the blackpeople. It is on record, that when it comes down to life and death, doctors will sooner save white Americans than black ones. White people believe that black people have higher resistance to pain, so, even when a black person is in severe pain, they ignore them. Also, the wealth distribution is unfavorable to black America, whites have more money, more money means money for health insurance. Blacks don't have such money, no health insurance, no decent health care.

Next time, say what you know, don't come here to spew unfounded lies against your own race.

Blacks are not the biggest casualty in America and any other region you can think of? Your assertion here can be attributed to mis-information. They don't expect as much infections and death in blacks as they are probably witnessing now compared to the rate at which their 'kind' in Africa withstands it? If you compare the ratio of the Whites to blacks in America, that got infected and probably died, you will realize that it is VERY LOW, but just that they don't expect many to have been affected as they are currently witnessing now?

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by obazie(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerian celebrities should take a clue from this. It is not a time to be silent. This fight requires joint effort as it will definitely reach your door step if it is not stop
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
guy shut your dirty mouth there....blacks are dying just as whites are dying..... show us what you have done for the black community at this hard times....idiot

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Your Naija friends are stupid.
Where they are now in America is due to the fight of the African Americans.
They have no moral right to speak against AA.
They are lucky because they never had any systemic oppression as AA have had all their lives. They , the Naija people grew up in nigeria with a sense of home, and had almost free education up to university level, before going straight to the US to take up the spaces created for AA. Why won't they have the guts to berate AA.
They will soon look for a way to send them out of their country built with the AA sweat and blood, and we'll be shouting xenophobia upandan. Nonsense

But AA has the moral right to treat African immigrants with disdain , right ? They have the right to call them fresh off the boat and john just come and African boot scratcher ?
So, immigrants should endure everything from them cos decades ago, some ancestors did some work that these lazy ones have to eternally collect royalties for? What then differentiates them from the racists they cry about ?

Are their ancestors the ones that fought for Asian, Hispanic and Arabic immigrants as well ? Or you think those ones aren't doing well ?

5 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Farmdog1:
PARANOIA

Paranoia as in?

Are you reading the news at all? Local or international?

Oh! I forgot it is nairaland where people don't think before commenting.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by eodavids(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

You point may carry weight.

Some of the blacks in U.S. usually feel invisible. So high in their minds...
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yom2(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
fairfora:
True and the reason is simple..

Blacks do all sorts of dirty jobs in America

Blacks work as cleaners and bartenders which make them susceptible to the virus

Blacks and other minorities work as toilet cleaners, hospital attendants and security guards who open and close doors for customers and these make them more vulnerable than their white counterparts

Blacks are more ravaged by illnesses such as diabetes, HBP, etc due to the ever increasing inequalities in America, caused by whites. More whites have access to healthcare than blacks...most of whom cannot afford the bill.

Blacks are also so backward because they mostly depend on government for everything. Only those who dare the challenge among them stand tall.

I was in Washington DC a few years ago for an event culminating in my meeting with Barack Obama at the daughters of the american revolution ( DAR) hall. I was the only one invited from Nigeria for that great event which drew more than 1000 people of like-minds from across the globe. The population of black to white in that hall was like 5/95. I looked everywhere, na soso white heads I dey see. I now looked odd amongst them.

Amazingly, all the cleaners, guards, security personnel, luggage carriers, drivers engaged in that event were blacks. I went to a lady to claim my tag who was also black. She didn't know why I was feeling moody. She asked if i was ok and I smiled and said yes, ma'am.

Blacks are seen everywhere doing the low cadre jobs. There's no how they would not touch mall railings, use toilets, carry infected garbage, open the doors to customers enter and leave the mall, etc. I hardly see white Americans doing these. People should check it...only a meagre number of educated Americans and celebrities are infected.

In Spain and italy, whites are mostly affected by the pandemic. The natives do those jobs earlier mentioned there mainly. That's why the reverse is the case in those countries.

I do not completely agree with ur theory. Italian, spaniads and some segments of the Arab population culturally hog and kiss a lot in addition to merryment rituals. Compare them to the Japanese and Chinese that bow their head to greet while keeping their distance
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by uzzokel: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

This is a lie

White people in America, especially the younger ones, are less likely to follow instructions. A bunch of them even went for spring break in the middle of a pandemic

The reason why blacks are the biggest casualties of this pandemic, os because the health system in America is partial towards the blackpeople. It is on record, that when it comes down to life and death, doctors will sooner save white Americans than black ones. White people believe that black people have higher resistance to pain, so, even when a black person is in severe pain, they ignore them. Also, the wealth distribution is unfavorable to black America, whites have more money, more money means money for health insurance. Blacks don't have such money, no health insurance, no decent health care.

Next time, say what you know, don't come here to spew unfounded lies against your own race.

are there not blacks who are doctors, do they discriminate against their own too. or is there embargo on blacks becoming doctors? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by omoharry(f): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Many do not have insurance, so most rely on A/E services as their healthcare. When you are poor (a point you have raised yourself), you cannot have insurance. Insurance is expensive o. Even the insurance in Nigeria is categorised and the correct ones ( which is probably basic compared to other nations) are very expensive. Can you afford 50K to 150K every month for insurance in Nigeria?
The middle class people who have insurance are lucky as their companies may provide them with insurance but if you're poor and just do menial jobs like cleaning etc, insurance is a luxury and you only pray to God not to fall sick.
You will see them in A/E when things have gone really worse for them.

Now for the latter part of your post, there are poor neighborhoods in Nigeria and your covid centers won't save you when shit hits the roof . It seems we are providing good care now because our cases haven't escalated (and I pray they don't)
For now, the covid centers have more staff than patients and are really for those mild to moderately ill.

When severe covid strikes with multiple organ failure like kidney failure, respiratory failure we will see where you will turn to. How many dialysis machine do we have in Nigeria? How many can afford the dialysis machine? About 30 to 60 k per session.

Even the ventilators (where only 20%of those put on it are able to come off it, meaning the other 80% will be allowed to die after sometime, i.e. they do not survive) will not help you, and are not even easily accessible and will be accessed only by your rich who have influence.

Please, be careful about your choice of words, and learn to show some respect to covid o. No need to downplay it and limit it's power to only people with underlying issues becasue Covid has been shown to bite a lot of people in their asses.
Governor of Oyo state caught Covid after talking thrash about it, It only got worse in the US after Trump said it was a hoax by his competition, It is humbling nations with all the access to healthcare- the UK's NHS is overwhelmed at the minute because of Covid. The world is grounded because of Covid. Healthy people with no underlying illnesses and obesity have also died in this brouhaha. Children are also not exempt from dying anymore, even though their cases are not as much.
In short FEAR COVID19. The bastard corona is not here to play games with anybody whether healthy or underlying health issue.
I never downplayed this corona virus in anyway.I am only surprised that America that is a developed and rich country, cannot put aside the issue of who has insurance and who have not so as to treat all infected persons and reduce the number of infection & death .This becos those that are not treated due to lack of insurance will some how continue to spread the virus unknownly to them as they may feel what they have is just a normal flu and by doing that, the country will record more death since these poor people cannot access the care that they need to get tested and treatment.

I really expected more from America that is a first world country and a world power.They should have been be able to cater for their poor and homeless in terms of free testing & healthcare delivery for these category of people during this dark period of our lives. At least the uk has everyone under the NHS umbrella.
As for Nigeria..my brother,hmmmmm!!It is well. We all know that the only saving grace we have is that the number of infected and the sick have not gotten out of hand.Otherwise, we will be in trouble.Nigeria is a third world country with bunches of unserious and selfish leaders. Our medical facilities are in shambles and not worthy to be called hospitals...if not for the wonderful doctors we have ,everything would have been a disaster.
We cannot afford to be complacent with this virus ooo!..we all know whats its capable of and the destruction it leaves behind. So Nigeria cannot cope when more people start getting infected and falling sick by the hours..hmm!! I pray we do not get to that stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by EasternPrince: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nwamaka1419:
. Another conspiracy theories, nice question sir, why here in Nigeria we only see the numbers of infected person increase but low casualty of death.

Conspiracy theory you mean
Your English is still so poor
And you choose to be deceptive

A Yoruba man with a female Igbo moniker
I get your time
And If care is not taken I will visit your bet9ja shop over in sports section

Let's start calling your register with all your monikers.....

Roger3D
Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419 *(active)
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

cc: helinues you are chatting with a Yoruba guy not an Igbo lady

@impostor Next cc will be for mynd
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by eodavids(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
IMASTEX:

You just succeeded in expanding my point. And according to you some white folks still went out like the black folks which isn't doubtful because one can't expect 100% good behaviours from humans regardless of race but the ratio is also important. Still I didn't see the white complaining of the consequences of their actions nor blaming blacks as they also suffered casualties. Black Americans are always quick to play the race card whenever their attitude get back to them. Simple!

Note: I'm not also saying that racism has been totally eradicated. But on this very subject, I think they should blame themselves.

Your point is genuine, considering that the current Surgeon General of U.S.A. is AA and one of the White House Taskforce key personnels.

He wouldn't be there to have his community discriminated against.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by darrellg9: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
abeg, when be man utd next match sef?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by nwanwaoge(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
seems like blacks are the main target of this pandemic
Go to weibo
They didn't succeed now Mr clueless brought them down to Nigeria.

For those quoting me, I never know it is now a crime to air your thoughts.
This is a a forum, you bring yours, I bring mine then some people correct it then we are balanced
hahah...mods even got me banned for speaking up against 5G....we bless God.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Britboy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
EasternPrince:

Conspiracy theory you mean
Your English is still so poor
And you choose to be deceptive

A Yoruba man with a female Igbo moniker
I get your time
And If care is not taken I will visit your bet9ja shop over in sports section

Let's start calling your register with all your monikers.....

Roger3D
Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419 *(active)
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

cc: helinues

Are you any better?
You hypocrite!
Tell me, how many deranged monikers do you have on here and counting?

Let's count!
1: Easternprince
2:Eastornprince
3: Tweiker
4: Bigcowhorn

Your hypocrisy is second to none on NL I swear!
I'll always call you out.
I've got you where I want you to be.

Deny it all you like.
Play Mr. tough guy I don't care attitude.

But you know...there's only one guy who gives you sleepless nights.
grin

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by jeph19(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
trigoli1:
who creates the movies to portray black people in that negative light? so white people don't do drugs ,gangster,crime, and hoes. who are the highest number of porn stars ?
They do but it's minimal compared to blacks, have it in mind that most of the movies about black are real life events depicted in movies

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by EasternPrince: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Britboy:

Are you any better?
You hypocrite!
Tell me, how many deranged monikers do you have on here and counting?

Let's count!
1: Easternprince
2:Eastornprince
3: Tweiker
4: Bigcowhorn

Your hypocrisy is second to none on NL I swear!
I'll always call you out.
I've got you where I want you to be.

Deny it all you like.
Play Mr. tough guy I don't care attitude.

But you know...there's only one guy who gives you sleepless nights.
grin
[/s]

KingThief sorry KingSteve!

My favorite shadow welcome!!! grin

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
linearity:

In the UK unlike the US, there is healthcare for all, so everyone have access to take care of their underlying conditions. Blacks in the US only have access to the emergency room and when that happens, it is rather too late.

Also, because income inequality, blacks tend to eat poor quality food; it make absolute sense to buy a bucket of fried chicken that will feed the whole family, than some pounds of broccoli which is more healthier. Years of accumulation of these decisions leads to underlying health condition and with no access to healthcare, they start nursing these condition until a disaster like this happens.
Sadly you are correct, but what you would find is that broccoli and other healthy home cooked foods are quite cheap compared with junks like burger, doughnut, pizza, KFCs and 2 litre bottles of coca cola.

Imagine 1/2 a litre of water cost 70pence while 1 litre of coca cola is 40pence, in the shops

alot of black American men and women especially men are really really really overweight, sometimes i wonder if anyone gives them any advice on their weights.

Most time it's either they are too lazy to cook or don't know how.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Britboy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]

KingThief sorry KingSteve!

My favorite shadow welcome!!! grin

You mean...
A thorn in your flesh?
grin
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by EasternPrince: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Britboy:

You mean...
A thorn in your flesh?
grin

No, scammer

Guess again grin
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Britboy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
EasternPrince:

Nope

Guess again grin

A bone in your throat?
grin
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
orunmila144:
I thiught you are in florida
I was, I am back in the UK since november 2019. smiley I move about quite a bit.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by EasternPrince: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Britboy:

A bone in your throat?
grin

This scammer KingSteve aka Britboy can't get anything right in his life

Common guess you can't

grin
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Britboy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
EasternPrince:

This scammer KingSteve aka Britboy can't get anything right in his life

Common guess you can't

grin

Your tormentor in chief on NL?
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.