Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72164 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

The already damaged lungs is the primary reason. That was my first thought. And everything else you said rings true. The average akata is hates everything in sight.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yeyeosoronga: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
back2sender:

This is why the blacks are dying in the USA. Bad life style
Or perhaps lack of access to healthcare?

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by hermesprogidy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
back2sender:

This is why the blacks are dying in the USA. Bad life style
Also blacks have the worst jobs and live paycheck to paycheck. 2) A lot of blacks do not have health insurance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Macon1212: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

Who tell you that? Are you in USA

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Horus(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqh4cd_4xFY

Coronavirus slams black Americans, exposes inequities

Data on coronavirus deaths in the US shows a disturbing trend: The virus is killing black Americans at a higher rate. Activists working to level out racial disparities in healthcare, food access and safety are urging systemic change.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by SoNature(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Still doesn't stop the fact that they remain stupid.
It is what it is.
I'm not here to trade insults with you because I assure you, I will take no prisoners.
The world is facing a crisis right now, and I'm more concerned about that.

Oh, keep quiet!

You thought I would keep quiet when you called my pals stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Opperwezen(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Eroms4life17:
Help a brother. Have spent all I have since this lockdown began 3 weeks ago. Am currently spending my last thousand to buy food to last for today. Am only a teacher, pls help.
0033203718. Gt bank. E. S. O (initials) thanks so much, for your help

Go find work!!!!

People are still making good money in this period.

Stop begging!!!

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Ibiscon: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
You're right my brother
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
seems like blacks are the main target of this pandemic
Go to weibo
They didn't succeed now Mr clueless brought them down to Nigeria.

For those quoting me, I never know it is now a crime to air your thoughts.
This is a a forum, you bring yours, I bring mine then some people correct it then we are balanced

I really do not understand the rational behind the invitation of the Chinese doctors to come to Nigeria.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Observer1: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

Damn,everything you said there are nothing but mere assumptions, your major key word there is ALL ,pure generalisation.

The people clicking likes there are no better either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

You are right.
Covid is no respecter of race
Blacks in America seem to have it so bad because they have all sicknesses so bad in America, due to their poor access to healthcare.
Many homeless people in NYC, and of course the spread will be crazy there
America should do better in providing basic healthcare for all classes
Hispanics too are also hit hard, even higher than the black community when you compare rates.
Yea...blacks and other minorities...so sad sad
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by obiekunie2: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Wow, you must just landed in the US in the past couple of years. Your generalization is pathetic and sad.
I don't have the zeal or energy to educate you but I can tell you one thing, your views will change the longer you live in the US. When you get discriminated against over and over again, you will change your outlook on Black American. I was more conservative than all these new conservative back in the late 80s and early 90s. My experiences over time changed some of my views on Black America.

i was even thinking this monika and its numerous variants are owned by a teenager not knowing its a grandfather that still behave like a teenager by being such a tribalisitc A-hole.

6 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by hammer0: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
otipoju:

The already damaged lungs is the primary reason. That was my first thought. And everything else you said rings true. The average akata is hates everything in sight.

AND IF U WERE IN SLAVERY FOR 400 TO 500 YEARS, U WILL LOVE EVERYTHING.

U ALMOST SOUND LIKE THEY ARE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF BLACK FROM US AFRICANS.

THEY ARE NOT.

THEY ARE JUST A PEOPLE HURT FROM THE BITTER EXPERIENCE OF SLAVERY.

THEIR BEHAVIOR IS NORMAL FOR THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

HOW DO U JUSTIFY AND EXPLAIN AFRICA BACKWARDNESS?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by compton11(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
who is this stupid idiot?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by nelsonoba: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fulmigati:

Hate white for no reason? Yes, it is not like the like whites enslaved their ancestor, wiped out their names, history and culture. I wonder why they hate them. undecided

Oga go and park one side abeg! There has always been slavery in every culture and civilisation for thousands of years. Even in Africa at the time our African brothers were selling their own brothers as slaves to the Europeans, they were also selling among other Africans too! The only difference is that selling to the Europeans was far more lucrative to the slave raiders (Who were fellow Africans).

The Japanese enslaved the Koreans until the end of world war II. The jews were enslaved in Egypt. There were so many other cases of cultures being enslaved by others, but the problem with many black people is that they have deceived themselves to believe they were the only ones to suffer slavery and they now use that to justify their laziness that causes their backwardness.

And those people who want to keep blacks enslaved continue to help blacks perpetuate the victimhood narrative.

Whites in America were colonised by whites from England until 1776.

Whites in England were colonised and enslaved by whites from Italy(the Roman Empire) for over 300years between 43AD - 410AD. The French were enslaved by the Romans. And many other cultures were enslaved and exploited at some point or another, but today you hardly hear them talk about their slavery and blame it for stopping them from making progress. Only black people keep referring to slavery and trying to blame it for everything wrong with them! What about other black people who were enslaved by black people? Who should those ones now blame??

It is a shame that black people have refused to grow up and take responsibility for their own destinies and keep whining and blaming slavery and oppression even when slavery has been abolished and the law expressly prohibits discrimination based on race.

13 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by hammer0: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
compton11:
who is this stupid idiot?

OUR HATEFUL AFRICAN BROTHER.

THEY ARE ALL SO FREE WEN IT COMES TO PUTTING FELLOW BLACKS DOWN.

U WILL NEVER SEE DEM UPLIFT OR SUPPORT A FELLOW BLACK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by safarigirl(f): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

I'm sure your ancestors sold slaves.

The ignorance in your post is the reason why African-Americans hate on Africans with heir fake sense of self righteousness. You are berating them in a country their ancestors fought for, to achieve the small equality you now enjoy and use to slap in their faces.

You think you would have been in America if people like MLK, Malcolm X, Jackie Robinson, Maya Angelou, RosaParks, HarrietTubman, and many more civil rights activeists did not fight? You think white people like you, because you hate on your kind? You think you're better than them because your own ancestors were lucky enough to not be sold off to a bunch of wicked and heartless white people? You think you are superior because your grandmother was not raped by a white man? You think you are better because your great-uncle was not tied up to a truck and dragged along the road for talking to a white woman.

You're a disgrace to your race for spewing this vile gibberish to a people that are suffering for sins of your fathers. With evil, self-hating negros like you, white men can leave this world knowing you will keep hating on your own brothers and sisters for realities that come from years of abuse

Shameless Uncle Tom

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Opperwezen(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Heyitsmartins:
I’d like to recommend this great hacker who helped me when I was in some situation, hes very fast and reliable he will do everything you need, (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com) ,I have been scammed a lot looking for a good hacker until i worked with this pro hacker that my colleague introduced me to, I must say he’s the best and most reliable one out there… his charges were quite very affordable. I had my credit card topped up and also my credit score boosted within 2 days of work. He’s so amazing. You welcome by the way.
He also cloned my wife’s phone… i’ve been able to see all her call logs,texts,emails,social media accounts and more for over 4 months now… She isnt even aware. All thanks to (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com). Don’t hesitate to contact him.

Thunda strike you down there SHARPERLY!!!!!

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by safarigirl(f): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Observer1:

Damn,everything you said there are nothing but mere assumptions, your major key word there is ALL ,pure generalisation.

The people clicking likes there are no better either.
This is the kind of ignorance Nigerians revel in

Why will anybody want to procreate with such disgusting ignorance?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yeyeosoronga: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
SoNature:

Oh, keep quiet!

You thought I would keep quiet when you called my pals stupid

Like they say, birds of a feather flock together

Read this well:
YOUR FRIENDS IN AMERICA ARE STUPID.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by henryobinna(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
cococandy:
He’s saying the truth.

Now is not the time for all these. Fact is it’s killing more blacks than whites.

Fact is it's killing more blacks than whites, now the question you as a smart and educated person should ask is why is it killing more blacks than whites?

That's how some SJW out of no where claim men are paid more than women, they fail to ask why and how really. You'll come to see the facts clearly. But no, most of you will just take things halfway and carry it on without doing even the most minute of research to understand why.

Asking why is a very good way to get enlightened and see things from different perspectives so you can make informed decisions and of course opinions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Fulmigati: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
nelsonoba:

Oga go and park one side abeg! There has always been slavery in every culture and civilisation for thousands of years. Even in Africa at the time our African brothers were selling their own brothers as slaves to the Europeans, they were also selling among other Africans too! The only difference is that selling to the Europeans was far more lucrative to the slave raiders (Who were fellow Africans).

The Japanese enslaved the Koreans until the end of world war II. The jews were enslaved in Egypt. There were so many other cith many black people is that they have have deceived themselves to believe they were the only ones to suffer slavery and they now use that to justify their laziness that causes their backwardness.

And those people who want to keep blacks enslaved continue to help blacks perpetuate the victimhood narrative.

Whites in America were colonised by whites from England until 1776.

Whites in England were colonised and enslaved by whites from Italy(the Roman Empire) for over 300years between 43AD - 410AD. The French were enslaved by the Romans. And many other cultures were enslaved and exploited at some point or another, but today you hardly hear them talk about their slavery and blame it for stopping them from making progress. Only black people keep referring to slavery and trying to blame it for everything wrong with them! What about other black people who were enslaved by black people? Who should those ones now blame??

It is a shame that black people have refused to grow up and take responsibility for their own destinies and keep whining and blaming slavery and oppression even when slavery has been abolished and the law expressly prohibits discrimination based on race.

The Most High will recompense the nations for enslaving His people. It is out of my hands. cool

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by hammer0: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

I'm sure your ancestors sold slaves.

The ignorance in your post is the reason why African-Americans hate on Africans with heir fake sense of self righteousness. You are berating them in a country their ancestors fought for, to achieve the small equality you now enjoy and use to slap in their faces.

You think you would have been in America if people like MLK, Malcolm X, Jackie Robinson, Maya Angelou, RosaParks, HarrietTubman, and many more civil rights activeists did not fight? You think white people like you, because you hate on your kind? You think you're better than them because your own ancestors were lucky enough to not be sold off to a bunch of wicked and heartless black people? You think you are superior because your grandmother was not raped by a white man? You think you are better because your great-uncle was not tied up to a truck and dragged along the road for talking to a white woman.

You're a disgrace to your race for spewing this vile gibberish to a people that are suffering for sins of yourfathers. With evil, self-hating negros like you, white men can leave this world knowing you will keep hating on your own brothers and sisters for realities that come from years of abuse

Shameless Uncle Tom

WAT IS EVEN MORE SCARY IS THAT ALMOST 300 AFRICANS LIKED THE POST.

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT, WE AFRICANS DONT HAVE CONSCIENCE AND THAT IS WHY A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL CAN LOOT PUBLIC FUNDS.

THE WHITE WILL CONSIDER WELFARE OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC BECOS HE VALUES HIS FREEDOM AND PEACE.

IN AFRICAN ONE PERSON WILL TAKE EVERYTHING AND HIDE IN A BIG MANSION WITH HIGH FENCE, DOGS AND SECURITY CARRYING AK47.

WEN HE WANT TO TRAVEL, IT WILL LOOK LIKE THE MILITARY GOING TO WAR FRONT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by rusher14: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Squillaci:

Any studies to support the bolded?

In hard-hit Louisiana, more than 70% of the people who have died of Covid-19 are black, despite African Americans making up 32% of the Gulf state's population.

Some 40% of Louisiana's coronavirus deaths have occurred in the New Orleans area, where the majority of residents are black.

Health officials have previously said the Big Easy's residents suffer from rates of obesity, diabetes and hypertension that are higher than the national average, making them more vulnerable to Covid-19.

Image copyrightREUTERS

What's behind the disparity in Chicago?

Mayor Lightfoot said diabetes, heart disease and respiratory illness were "really prevalent" in black communities.

Dr Arwady told reporters that even if everyone in the city did have access to a doctor, "we would still see significant health disparities because of food deserts and lack of walkable streets".

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-52194018
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by cococandy(f): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sigh.

Maybe take your own advice? Maybe?
henryobinna:
Fact is it's killing more blacks than whites, now the question you as a smart and educated person should ask is why is it killing more blacks than whites?

That's how some SJW out of no where claim men are paid more than women, they fail to ask why and how really. You'll come to see the facts clearly. But no, most of you will just take things halfway and carry it on without doing even the most minute of research to understand why.

Asking why is a very good way to get enlightened and see things from different perspectives so you can make informed decisions and of course opinions.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by bigiyaro(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
those blacks there were probably careless and less concern about educating and arming themselves against the virus, even if the whites discriminate against them, I believe they have enough both human and financial capacity to up their game.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by mariodko190(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
The problem with black is that they like shaking hands too much, black man fit shake full stadium, them nor dey fear anything
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by ugolinze123(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

You've said it all brother... God bless ya for standing the truth

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by henryobinna(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
cococandy:
Sigh.

Maybe take your own advice? Maybe?
Is this a joke?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by safarigirl(f): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:

WAT IS EVEN MORE SCARY IS THAT ALMOST 300 AFRICANS LIKED THE POST.

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT, WE AFRICANS DONT HAVE CONSCIENCE AND THAT IS WHY A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL CAN LOOT PUBLIC FUNDS.

THE WHITE WILL CONSIDER WELFARE OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC BECOS HE VALUES HIS FREEDOM AND PEACE.

IN AFRICAN ONE PERSON WILL TAKE EVERYTHING AND HIDE IN A BIG MANSION WITH HIGH FENCE, DOGS AND SECURITY CARRYING AK47.

WEN HE WANT TO TRAVEL, IT WILL LOOK LIKE THE MILITARY GOING TO WAR FRONT.

Africans are some of the worst black people you can find in the world, especially the men.

Look at the vile words he is saying of a people that have never had the luxury of fair treatment in the only country they know. That is how theh treat their own people down in Africa too, with disdain and animosity, over conditions that are no fault of the victims. If you ask that misguided fellow why many are poor in Africa, he might blame the poor people for their poverty, and utter rubbish like "Me that made it to America, do I have two heads?"

Black men hate themselves so much, they will rather reproduce with white women, just so they can birth children that will be closer to the white man, their lord and personal savior.

The same people whose ancestors sold slaves, have gone to the children of the people their ancestors sold, to once again berate them, for things their ancestors did to them. It just goes to show, that evil people will reproduce more evil people. Hundreds of years down the line, and Africans have picked up where their forefathers left off.

Disgraceful

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by rusher14: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
SoNature:

DCmonster is right

I have Naija friends in Dallas

They say black Americans are utterly useless

The African Americans even envy Latinos and African migrants because those ones seem more focused

The lazy African Americans just want the government to do everything for them and blame the White man for their failure in life

The lady I know said she is often disgusted whenever she's trying to get to work in the mornings and sees the Black Americans with huge wraps of whatever they smoke

Exactly what Nigerians say about every black community they come across.

I have lived and worked across all races and I insist black people do not do more drugs than their white contemporaries.

The real difference is a lack of exercise and proper diet mostly to do with the poverty that envelopes most black communities.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report / Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.