Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest (67241 Views)

Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS / Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by beautyhd: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2020
How was the selection made? What was the yardstick used?

If the write up has a modicum of truth, then the south should be separated from the north. We can't be using resources made for the entire citizenry for a particular region that has refused to enbrace Western knowledge.

9 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Yenefer(f): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Sokoto and Borno av least numbers,... Buhari is very dumb.... southerners are using him for good while the northerners who voted him are been cheated

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by DonTattaglia: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Nonsense...Thunder smash that statistics and those behind it..

4 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari is a failure

A nepotic and tribalistic dullard....

Buhari is evil personified

Little did he know that nothing lasts forever

8 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by soft101: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Very funny
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by blazesam(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
The whole South-East has 383,316 while Zamfara alone has 1.34 million.

Meaning the entire population of zamfara is vulnerable.... I think fed govt should just arrange a space in the Nations budget to tackle poverty in that state

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Daniel058(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Ebonyi Kwanu

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by toffyz(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
k
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Eberechi24(f): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Scam and shabby statistics. How did they come up with this shameful list? Well, it's a ploy to divert public money as usual.

I weep for who no weep for this country.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
North is a f**cking parasitic region woow!!

Kwara ought to have taken the position of katsina or zamfara on a poverty scale. Kwara is extremely poor. I remember my undergraduate days...people cooking soup with beske onigun merin...make our government fear God small na.

See zamfara and Kaduna. shocked I just pity Kwara and their otogeee revolution. My state of elites has never benefited from the federal government largesse before so I'm not surprised seeing the figure.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Tedsart(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Can the palliatives and relief materials reach one quarter of these people after the donations have been looted??
Poor country.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Princedapace(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
North is here to rob southern Nigeria of her human and natural resources.

I will break the cord when the time comes.

8 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by SojiCash(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Why is Ogun State Exempted?
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
If God touch your heart,I will really appreciate it,any amount
GTB
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by juvewalex(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
No Ogun state on the list ! The people living there must all be millionaires. shocked
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ahukannakate(f): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2020
How were they identified?? What criteria was used?? These people shaa.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by sweetonugbu: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2020
The more you look the less you see
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2020
This will go down in history as the most unrivaled scam of covid-19 era. They sha wan get the north a larger percentage of the money. Let them continue to stay poor

7 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Dangrace01: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2020
inedujac:
Who is compiling this list?
I hope my name is there o

Why Wish that on yourself young man
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Mutemenot(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Here to read comment from "dead meat suya seller"

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Xisnin(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2020
The Lagos number is suspect.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2020
We all knows that Aboki's are the poorest Nationwide, let them remain lazy with expectations of National cake till 2023

3 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by osuofia2(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Normal scam from the Aboki,always cornering stuffs for themselves. Whybnot use flat rate for accountability sake or na we say make them no develop like other region.
Imagine say Zamfara pass Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Bigflamie:
And where is Ebonyi state?

North is using fake poverty statistics to garner these country's resources to themselves. Trust these evil people at your own peril.

They are the richest in this country and still want us to believe their conspiracy.

This is exactly what is happening. We have to start clamouring that we are poor too in the south. They are manipulating us.

11 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by mrkings84(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Fake statistics
Fake yardsticks
Fake chewingsticks

I won't be surprised if I see Aliko Dangote's family name among the poorest familys.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by emmadejust(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Guys wey their normal income na a daily which is small , suppose follow for the list oo...
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by BreconHills(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
The whole South-East has 383,316 while Zamfara alone has 1.34 million.

You cant be chasing the hardest working and poorest people award all at the same time. Let's keep a sense of perspective.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by olushina559(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Scam list. One day everything is going to change for better. Ti iro ba lo logun Odun......

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by KingOdart(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2020
How did they get to this conclusion?

Fake statistics
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by WesleyP: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Bigflamie:
And where is Ebonyi state?

North is using fake poverty statistics to garner these country's resources to themselves. Trust these evil people at your own peril.

They are the richest in this country and still want us to believe their conspiracy.
I always tell folks this.
How do they get the spurious figures they bandy about
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Audio money
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by brainhgeek(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Why is Ogun State missing? COVID has not wiped out the state yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.