Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest (67198 Views)

Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS / Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by otokx(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Say after me

Chopportunity comes but once.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Etimocracy(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2020
This compilation reeks of horseshit

3 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by porthouse7(f): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2020
Majority of poor Easterners are in d west

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ucyonline: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2020
Ebonyi is not even a state in Nigeria. SMH
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ezra1990: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria my country... What's the way forward... The way one person or group of persons divert money belonging to the masses dat will feed them and their generations for over 300 hundred years and there will still be leftovers still baffles me. Sometimes they have to try n make some little impact on the lives of people n humanity at large.... So dat when they are long gone they will be remembered for good. When people like Yar'adura is mentioned what comes to our mind... His legacy lives on after he is long gone. It doesn't matter how long one lives but just a little impact will do.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by stieyven(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Runaway:
Foolish people and country...
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Arysexy(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2020
juman:
Suddenly igbos consider many of their people as poor and vulnerable.
Its strange.

Yes, there should be equity, fairness and quota system as is done to accomodate educationally disadvantaged North.

How come when it comes to admission and employment, North that has less qualified candidates get same number with South?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by bolousadex: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Lagos has 52000 vulnerable individuals; this must be a joke
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by PopeFlatino(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ejoria1: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2020
pls nairalander,I need help.hunger is dealing with me and family.little reserve is exhausted.
0020423703 Gtb.God bless you.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Ade3131: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Don't actually get it twisted, ..take away state allocation from any state , no state will survive..didn't u see how osun state turned into IDP after their allocation was reduced to nothing following aregbe's borrowing,...using donkey as a means of transportation means nothing afterall the presidency even uses horses for parade

Remember we're not comparing states... Am only letting you understand that Ebonyi state is also a backward state. Yeah...Osun state fits the Billings alongside other civil servant states across the country but when we're mentioning economically underprivileged states, Ebonyi should not be far off the list. Peace

6 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by rusher14: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerians are funny people.

For years they come online and suggest the other tribe is filled with poor, beggarly people.

Now that the government agrees with them, the same set of people insist it isn't true.

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by vincijr(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
Who identified them, how and what criteria? This saddens my heart whenever government proves further their ineptitude to people whose common wealth is handled by............

Fill the gap

Hypocrites
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by freshkpomo(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2020
Princedapace:
North is here to rob southern Nigeria of her human and natural resources.

I will break the cord when the time comes.
same over here bro, God help us!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by chatinent: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Stop complaining were you not one of those doing 4+4 sign and chanting sai baba?

I wasn't, kid.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by rummmy: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

OGA COME OUT LEAD THE PROTEST!
i did not mention protest ooooh... I only said we rant and wail alot....how can I lead a protest when you,your whole family plus your village people are all there.... I no want to die please.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ejoria1: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Nairalanders pls help a brother,hunger is dealing with me and family,little food stuff available exhausted .nothing is too small or big.
0020423703 GTB.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by jaxxy(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
The whole South-East has 383,316 while Zamfara alone has 1.34 million.

If we shud go by poor then the North definitely has more poor people for whatever reasons. My only reservations is the number of people per household and how the benefit are shared.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by kem39252: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Ikennamurphy: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Ade3131:

Remember we're not comparing states... Am only letting you understand that Ebonyi state is also a backward state. Yeah...Osun state fits the Billings alongside other civil servant states across the country but when we're mentioning economically underprivileged states, Ebonyi should not be far off the list. Peace
Yeah, I get your point quite well, but I'm trying to tell you that using animals to transport doesn't connote one is poor...you will be surprised at the cost of those animals, and I likened it to countries using horses for parade , I also used osun state as a case study regarding allocation that no state can actually do without allocation because the Nigerian state has made it so..peace be unto u

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Positivepoint(m): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/10/covid-19-zamfara-leads-as-fg-publishes-full-list-of-11-million-poor-and-vulnerable-nigerians/

This number is vague . Can they pls publish names and location of these people? We should demand that they publish Names of all these people so that we can verify our selves.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Ikennamurphy: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2020
ucyonline:
Ebonyi is not even a state in Nigeria. SMH
And Ogun...de thing tire

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by kem86560: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by buzorcharles(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2020
I hate this country!!!!
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2020
While these are obviously doctored figures, why should anyone from the SE be bothered? Is this not validation for the facts they spam us with everyday on this forum - we are economic supermen, we have no beggars, we are the most successful region in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Ladycewhy(f): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Another way to siphon the nation's resources to the north .Idp funds nor reach una undecided
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Kez11: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Eberechi24:
Scam and shabby statistics. How did they come up with this shameful list? Well, it's ploy to divert public money as usual.

I wipe for who no wipe for this country.

weep

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by omabq(f): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/10/covid-19-zamfara-leads-as-fg-publishes-full-list-of-11-million-poor-and-vulnerable-nigerians/

Please where is Ebonyi state in the list, or are they not part of Nigeria? Just curious.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by diamond88: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2020
LibertyRep:
Look at the number of household from Zamfara, Kano, Katsina and Kebbi.

Then compare with Lagos.

If this list isn't a fake, then whoever is in charge should be made to explain how they come about this.

This is highly provocative and unacceptable. There are poor people everywhere.

Let the foolish governor come and tell us if he is aware of the list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.